Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Charles Darwin was a racist.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.20.2009, 06:07 PM   #21
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
he WAS not

That screwed my head on the first reading!
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.20.2009, 06:45 PM   #22
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
you know who else is a racist?

glice. that's who.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2009, 10:05 AM   #23
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i think we squeezed the last drop out of this one. sorry!

i can recommend this book though:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel

it's fun + awesome

I will check that. Thank you!
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2009, 10:11 AM   #24
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

Marx wasn't really keen on Jews either. Go figure.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2009, 10:12 AM   #25
sarramkrop

He came from a Jewish Lutheran background.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2009, 10:48 AM   #26
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

but who the fuck knows and who gives a shit anyway. everyone should fuck everyone and we won't be bitching about this stupid shit any longer.

I think that he understood very well that everyone fucks everyone anyway, whether you're a racist or not. How would you explain that ethnic cleansing generally involves rape, in some cases with no murderous intentions? I'm surprised there are still so many people who always associate not fucking a particular ethnic with being racist towards a 'race'. How many people do you know who wouldn't have sex with ethnic 'X', but still don't seem to show any animosity towards them? Or those who marry a person from an ethnic minority in their own country, while still mantaining views that could be deemed as racist?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2009, 04:54 PM   #27
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
you know who else is a racist?

glice. that's who.

You should never tell Glice what you really think about him, it just makes him feel more important than what you think he REALLY is.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.24.2009, 04:55 PM   #28
sarramkrop

I've just posted exactly like him. FAILED, like you say on the internet.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth