Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Grinderman!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2011, 08:34 AM   #21
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
What the fuck is all of this Grinderman sounds like Birthday Party shit. Just a simple NO NO NO! Listen again. I've seen BP and NC and the Bad Seeds and Grinderman and they are all completely different. The Birthday Party were of a time and place and simply a wonderful time in Australian music with other great acts like the Saints and the Scientists. Grinderman are good I go and see them (last week actually) and they are good live but not great. I just don't get people saying that BP and GM are the same.
I havenīt said Grinderman is just like Birthday Party. I have said it is updated Birthday Party. Of course Cave and his mates couldnīt achieve the same anger when they were young. But there is something quite primitive same, of course much more mature way made than BP.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth