Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Jazzkammer
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.08.2006, 12:09 PM   #1
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
To get away from all the troll threads...

I saw Jazzkammer's ad in the Sonic Youth issue of WIRE and gave them a listen and they're excellent. It's like avant garde with a hint of metal. Is anybody into them?

Mp3
Old 07.16.2006, 08:01 PM   #2
MELTEDMAILBOX
empty page

MELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's assesMELTEDMAILBOX kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
To get away from all the troll threads...

I saw Jazzkammer's ad in the Sonic Youth issue of WIRE and gave them a listen and they're excellent. It's like avant garde with a hint of metal. Is anybody into them?

Mp3

yesssssssss
good call.
MELTEDMAILBOX is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth