Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.14.2019, 02:29 AM   #2341
operator
bad moon rising

operator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
Update: talked to my grandfather about how I don't want to do it but I didn't want to disappoint him. She said that he'd be fine and I'd just need to tell him about it, but I was crying pretty hard (pro tip: don't stare at the ceiling while crying, it'll get in your ears) and she said she'd tell him for me, but only this once.

Can't think of the last time I cried.

F A I L

That was a childish move. It’s okay, you’re a child, you just need to learn better moves.

There are ∞ ways to get around things, three main courses of action…

hide your feelings, be creative
defend your feelings, be assertive
confront you feelings, be brave
operator is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2019, 02:30 AM   #2342
operator
bad moon rising

operator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's assesoperator kicks all y'all's asses
c’mon claire, it was an easy one…

call him an old fart and tell him about the latest and greatest self-driving cars?
Old 01.14.2019, 02:31 AM   #2343
operator
bad moon rising

*kisses forehead*
*slaps ass*
Old 01.14.2019, 02:32 AM   #2344
operator
bad moon rising

alright, that's my parenting done for today.
Old 01.14.2019, 05:03 AM   #2345
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
When our youngest daughter turned 15, she was so excited to learn how to drive. We started on back roads at slower speeds, practiced parking in empty parking lots.

She had so many questions and I was thrilled to answer them. Once she was ready to venture out into traffic, I would usually have to repeat:

“Keep my tires on the road, keep my tires on the road”

When a vehicle would approach and she would gradually ease toward the shoulder as her white knuckles gripped the wheel. She tells me she can hear me saying, “keep my tires on the road” when she is driving on her own and faces oncoming traffic on a two way street : )

She was so proud the day she passed her driving test, earning the ability to go out on her own......her first true independence! I feel proud having a small part.

Claire, I do hope you reconsider learning how to drive. Once you do, it’s something that will stay with you forever......and your Grandfather just wants to be apart of it!!!

Quote:
Update: talked to my grandfather about how I don't want to do it but I didn't want to disappoint him. She said that he'd be fine and I'd just need to tell him about it, but I was crying pretty hard (pro tip: don't stare at the ceiling while crying, it'll get in your ears) and she said she'd tell him for me, but only this once.

Can't think of the last time I cried.

אש זרה

A Friend Of The Devil Is A Friend Of Mine
If I Get Home Before Daylight
I Just Might Get Some Sleep Tonight - GD

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2019, 08:47 AM   #2346
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Fucking *squelching* noise in my bathroom floor I just noticed before bed last night. Very hard to sleep thinking your toilet’s about to fall through the goddamn floor.

Fuck the goddamn humid, gross Midwest and its slow destruction of any and all wood. Fuck it! Goddammit! Gonna probably be THOUSANDS fuck my fucking face.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2019, 09:17 AM   #2347
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
I rebuilt the bathroom, floor, shower, walls, reinstalled the toilet, etc. cost about $200.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2019, 09:19 AM   #2348
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
I rebuilt the bathroom, floor, shower, walls, reinstalled the toilet, etc. cost about $200.
you wont read this, but you’re retired and he’s overworked (and doesn’t see construction as a delicious hobby

can you fix his bathroom for $200?

in his place i’d reconsider housing situation.... seems major hurdle
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.14.2019, 09:22 AM   #2349
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
market watch app not loading, just spins...
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM   #2350
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

K. Like. How though.

I think there might be a serious problem, and I haven’t even had a chance to call a plumber yet.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 AM   #2351
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
my bank account
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM   #2352
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
my bank account
YNAB

no joke.i swear by it.
Old Yesterday, 10:25 AM   #2353
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
K. Like. How though.

I think there might be a serious problem, and I haven’t even had a chance to call a plumber yet.

1st, turn off the water and electricity, 2nd, begin demolition, 3rd, reconstruct.

Seriously, not much of it is too difficult. I reused sink, tub, shower, toilet, bought reuse materials for subfloor, flooring, paint, tile etc. Only expenses were a new seal for the toilet, tile glue and caulk.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #2354
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
And the weather - we're getting 39, 41, and 38 over the next few days (and I refuse to translate that, you godless Fahrenheit users)
Every time I complain about the heat invariably some Stralyan says “b-b-but FloSlo-san yr f-from Texas!”

In Texas we had air conditioning in every room, you barbarians.

The only thing saving me from heat rage is knowing that it’s only a short while and then it’s back to The Melbourne Gloom that I love and adore.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM   #2355
Severian
invito al cielo

Quote:
1st, turn off the water and electricity, 2nd, begin demolition, 3rd, reconstruct.

Seriously, not much of it is too difficult. I reused sink, tub, shower, toilet, bought reuse materials for subfloor, flooring, paint, tile etc. Only expenses were a new seal for the toilet, tile glue and caulk.

I’ll smack a smug son of a bitch if I have to
68108115116117 118
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth