Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Dudes Only: You were dumped because...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: You were dumped because...
Your dick was too big length wise 2 7.69%
Your dick was too big girth wise 2 7.69%
Your dick was too small length wise 1 3.85%
Your dick was too small girth wise 1 3.85%
Your dick was totally cool, chick's insane 11 42.31%
Your dick was the USS Enterprise 3 11.54%
Your dick was the Millenium Falcon 5 19.23%
Your dick was Suchfriends 3 11.54%
Your dick was Bali 2 7.69%
Your dick was a vagina 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08.26.2009, 03:54 PM   #21
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
he's wrong about star wars though
Kloriel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 03:54 PM   #22
sonic sphere
invito al cielo

sonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's assessonic sphere kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

better than i expected! thanks for that rob (although it does look a bit like a mutant swamp fish really )

"wanker" - All Hail WATT
sonic sphere is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 03:56 PM   #23
TheFoxBen
expwy. to yr skull

TheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's assesTheFoxBen kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
depche mode know I am right.

the biggest "idea" ever expounded in the Star wars movies is that a force exists which can be utilized by those with aptitude, which turns out to be some mitochondria rip-off that, if you have a ton, then you are better/strongeer with the Force.

stupid! Fuck STAR WARS

It's fiction. The first Star Wars movie is a classic and it told a great story while the second movie impressed the audience because the end was so dark and the bad guys won. The third movie of the original trilogy is very good too even if the plot isn't magnificent but I don't care because they're all very good movies. I think the new trilogy was good but it's nowhere as good as the original trilogy.

TheFoxBen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 03:56 PM   #24
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
depche mode know I am right.

the biggest "idea" ever expounded in the Star wars movies is that a force exists which can be utilized by those with aptitude, which turns out to be some mitochondria rip-off that, if you have a ton, then you are better/strongeer with the Force.

stupid! Fuck STAR WARS

YES. YES.

UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED.

for children 12 and younger

PS- i never even made it to the mitochondria part!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 04:01 PM   #25
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Kloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's assesKloriel kicks all y'all's asses
man if i had been a parent when jedi came out, i don't fucking think i would have exposed my gifts-unto-evolution to Logrey and his cabal. Use Chewie as a compass. He was not at ALL comfortable on Endor. Maybe this is because originally the third film was supposed to have involved more of his native Kaasheekians, or maybe there was more to the lore, like he sensed what those elders did to each other in their half-elven styled abortions. IE FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE EWOK
Old 08.26.2009, 04:03 PM   #26
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFoxBen
It's fiction. The first Star Wars movie is a classic and it told a great story while the second movie impressed the audience because the end was so dark and the bad guys won. The third movie of the original trilogy is very good too even if the plot isn't magnificent but I don't care because they're all very good movies. I think the new trilogy was good but it's nowhere as good as the original trilogy.

if people are gonna compare star wars to other fiction, it should NOT be sci-fi, for it contains NO sci-fi whatsoever. It should be compared to other made-for-children claptrap, that, although enjoyable and entertaininga nd fun, does not have anything of worth meriting the uber-opbsession fucking grown ups have with what is a childrens outer space fairy tale.

I would ridicule any fucker who was as obsessed over peter pan for instance as the people get obsessed over star fucking wars,

NOT sci-fi.

the first three movies are fun. They had a sensible plot structure intended fo entertainment.
The second three movies were fucking SHIT, flat out. pointless excercises in Lucas masturbating on film. fucking loser fuck. That asshole made people pay to watch three films in which there was no suspense because EVERYONE ONE OF US KNEW THE OUTCOME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!
Old 08.26.2009, 04:03 PM   #27
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
YES. YES.

UTTERLY FUCKING RETARDED.

for children 12 and younger

PS- i never even made it to the mitochondria part!
This is why you are married.

Or whatever you are.

NERD.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 04:05 PM   #28
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
star wars fan calling someone out as "nerd?"

Man I know you are older than 12. come on.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:07 PM   #29
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
star wars is for LITTLE CHILDREN!

enjoy your sci-fi-infantilism!

That star wars shit is pure 2nd grade story book time, good vs evil, big 'splosions, wow, light sabers! Ooohhh la la!

FUCK STAR WARS!
Fantasy is only for children?

You sound like my grandfather.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:08 PM   #30
pbradley
invito al cielo

Quote:
star wars fan calling someone out as "nerd?"
Where?
Old 08.26.2009, 04:09 PM   #31
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
if people are gonna compare star wars to other fiction, it should NOT be sci-fi, for it contains NO sci-fi whatsoever. It should be compared to other made-for-children claptrap, that, although enjoyable and entertaininga nd fun, does not have anything of worth meriting the uber-opbsession fucking grown ups have with what is a childrens outer space fairy tale.

I would ridicule any fucker who was as obsessed over peter pan for instance as the people get obsessed over star fucking wars,

NOT sci-fi.

the first three movies are fun. They had a sensible plot structure intended fo entertainment.
The second three movies were fucking SHIT, flat out. pointless excercises in Lucas masturbating on film. fucking loser fuck. That asshole made people pay to watch three films in which there was no suspense because EVERYONE ONE OF US KNEW THE OUTCOME FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!

Rob, you know that if you throw a stone at a convention you are JUST AS LIKELY to hit a klingon, kliingone, whatever, virgin; then you are to hit a stormtrooper right?

regardless, you're right. the prequels suckt and oswald put it relatively well in standup. i will find it momentarily.

star wars isn't sci-fi, it is fantasy. but fantasy isn't always for children just like nunchucks aren't always for ninja turtles.

i'll brb
Old 08.26.2009, 04:09 PM   #32
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
star wars is for LITTLE CHILDREN!

enjoy your sci-fi-infantilism!

That star wars shit is pure 2nd grade story book time, good vs evil, big 'splosions, wow, light sabers! Ooohhh la la!

FUCK STAR WARS!

wtf?

Old 08.26.2009, 04:11 PM   #33
pbradley
invito al cielo

Star Trek is pretty fucking ridiculous and terrible as well.

Comparing the two is justified in that they're both shit.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:12 PM   #34
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

Zombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's assesZombie Robot kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
see in argument class we'd dissect this statement logically. but since i got a thwap thwap via snarlup andah jipjop, then woop woop!

logic is for mere mortals. i like it when u talk dirty.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:13 PM   #35
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCjIjsZp_Y
Old 08.26.2009, 04:15 PM   #36
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
logic is for mere mortals. i like it when u talk dirty.

that was about as dirty as Tom Hanks trying to get a badger to lick his taint.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:15 PM   #37
Zombie Robot
expwy. to yr skull

with a shovel? really?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloriel
that was about as dirty as Tom Hanks trying to get a badger to lick his taint.

not the way im programmed.
Old 08.26.2009, 04:16 PM   #38
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
This is why you are married.

Or whatever you are.

NERD.

yeah!!!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 04:20 PM   #39
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

just a personal peeve against star wars and all it's bufoonery.

peopel always say star wars > Dune, or star wars > star trek, when star wars has nearly nothing in common with either of those.

star wars is to sci fi as Indiana Jones is to historical film.

it is a great fantasy, fun times for al, but no subtext, no depth, no ideas, no moral choices to be made.

real sci-fi has all that.

hence my beef.

plus fozzie bear's voice coming out of Yoda has always made me laugh
Old 08.26.2009, 04:20 PM   #40
Kloriel
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
with a shovel? really?!

not the way im programmed.

C'mon now, I said Tom Hanks, taint, and badger all in one post. What more could a femile ask for?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth