Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Legal Highs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: To ban or not to ban?
Yes 2 7.69%
No 11 42.31%
Don't care 10 38.46%
Don't know 3 11.54%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08.25.2009, 04:41 PM   #21
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
i like my drugs illegal.
Old 08.25.2009, 04:46 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Robot
no one believes abusing drugs is a noble or worthwhile way to spend one’s life. but criminalizing a voluntary act is neither the prudent nor the just response. like alcohol prohibition 80 years ago, drug prohibition today causes far more problems than it solves.

Yes but on the flip side to play devil's advocate..

the REAL drug trade like heroin and cocaine fuel the CIA war chest across the globe for decades now and decades into the future I am sure. While I don't condone prison/police state, I am on the fence in regards to how to properly deal with drug abuse. While people should be free to make the mistake, drug abuse literally kills people across the world, and that is sad. I simply disagree with the current prohibition tactics because they don't work, in fact they increase the CIA/govt hand, if drugs are illicit only the law can distribute them on a massive scale, filter out all the competition and if they come across some competitionthat gets big enough, shit, the trade is illegal and the military can intervene and keep up the monopoly.

drug use supports terrorism..

by the the CIA/FBI/outback nazi lawenforcement agencies of america..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 04:48 PM   #23
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i honestly couldnt give a toss.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 04:53 PM   #24
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Yes but on the flip side to play devil's advocate..

the REAL drug trade like heroin and cocaine fuel the CIA war chest across the globe for decades now and decades into the future I am sure. While I don't condone prison/police state, I am on the fence in regards to how to properly deal with drug abuse. While people should be free to make the mistake, drug abuse literally kills people across the world, and that is sad. I simply disagree with the current prohibition tactics because they don't work, in fact they increase the CIA/govt hand, if drugs are illicit only the law can distribute them on a massive scale, filter out all the competition and if they come across some competitionthat gets big enough, shit, the trade is illegal and the military can intervene and keep up the monopoly.

drug use supports terrorism..

by the the CIA/FBI/outback nazi lawenforcement agencies of america..

Old 08.25.2009, 04:58 PM   #25
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
fuck the status quo
Old 08.25.2009, 05:07 PM   #26
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
not sure i follow...

Everytime you take a bump of coke 20 columbians get shot in the skull, 25 columbians get raped, and 5 tigers are used as pets and forced to fight each other.

Everytime you smoke a joint 15 brazilians get shot in the face and two baby pandas are raped in the ear.

And your mother cries.
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 05:09 PM   #27
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo

Everytime you smoke a joint 15 brazilians get shot in the face and two baby pandas are raped in the ear.

no, but in regards to cocaine and heroin and a number of other things yes, thats exactly the situation. some weed true, but in cali most of the supply is local like at the farmer's market in fact thats why 'they' put up all these cannabis clubs, to attract customers and growers away from the independent distibution mechanisms of the street and fall into the plans of "them" to keep the monopoly going.. damned warchest

Old 08.25.2009, 06:20 PM   #28
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
YES.

and speaking of legal highs, eating pussy is still legal in most places-- except i think kansas and oklahoma

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to !@#$%! again.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.25.2009, 06:25 PM   #29
radarmaker
the end of the ugly

radarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's assesradarmaker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
fuck the status quo

Aw, come on now - Down Down is a fucking great song.
radarmaker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 12:52 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
why anyone would vote yes is beyond me.

no one, NO ONE, should have the right to tell someone else what to do w/ their personal time, unless they happen to be fucking someone else over.

ahem:

Quote:
the REAL drug trade like heroin and cocaine fuel the CIA war chest across the globe for decades now and decades into the future I am sure

Is that not fucking someone else over?

Old 08.26.2009, 12:55 PM   #31
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
Damn you drug addicts.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 01:10 PM   #32
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
the spice must flow.

you beat me to it you reference whore
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2009, 01:26 PM   #33
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
If you look back into the history of drugs in the US. You will notice that nearly all problem drugs..herion..coke..many others were introduced to us by our own government or brought into the country by corrupt government. The military mainly.

Then when they don't like a particular race or culture in our country they make the drug illegal so that they can dispose of the unwanteds.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth