Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page the latest in a short series entitled "dumb stuff I jus did"
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.03.2007, 05:54 AM   #1
therealglenstyler
stalker

therealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard suckatherealglenstyler cold hard sucka
feeling like i had to follow my masterful purchase of tickets to see Prince on the same night i have tickets to see DDN with something a little bit special; last night at the Isis show, having only really gone to see Boris, nipped out of the venue to the less rip-off bar next door after Oxbow played for a swift one before Boris came on, only for Boris to do the quickest change over ever and come on less than ten minutes after oxbow finished, I got back in in time to catch boris' big rock ending and "thank you goodnight".
I am a C**T
best of all, as i was walking out to go to the other bar I distinctly thought "this might not be such a great idea" and kept on walking...
as I say, a C**T.
therealglenstyler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth