Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Fighting...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.28.2009, 02:22 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Who here has been in a real good fight? Whether you kicked ass or got your ass kicked is not important. I like getting in fights once in a while, it's quite liberating, and was a very normal thing to do where I grew up. I took boxing lessons for three years and have studied fighting here and there, and there really is a bit of an artform behind the various styles of fighting. I can't fucking stand when people claim to be anti-violence, anti-fighting, whatever, and then seem to always carry out thier grudges verbally behind people's backs. Letting the bad feelings linger on far longer than they ever should. A good fist fight is a way of resolving differences in a quick and easy fasion. So, tell us about a good fist fight.

Summer 2006; I was in Tucson for the first time for University of Arizona orientation. I was staying at a Marriot hotel with my parents, and there I met some kids also there for orientation. That night we went out and got real real wasted, as kids getting to know eachother will often do. We met a girl who's brother was in some fraternity, where she said we could go because she knew the two brothers staying there for the summer. So we went, drank, blah blah. The whole night one of the frat brothers was talking shit on my v neck t shirt for whatever reason. Not wanting to look like a raging pussy in front of these kids I just met, I decided I would take action. As we left, I went up to the frat asshole and said, "Thanks for having us" and he said, "No problem fag boy". I then instantly clenched my fist and hit him in the nose, square. He fell down, and then I just hit him over and over.He was going to be a senior, and I was going to be a freshman, so the severe and justified beating I gave this cocky asshole felt phenomenal. When school started I was pretty nervous that I'd have the entire Beta fraternity wanting me dead, but as it turned out, the guy must have been so humiliated he never mentioned it to any of the other guys. Just the pther guy who was there. I even saw him on campus a couple times that year and he never said a word. He was a pussy, plain and simple.

My brother and I have also been known to get into massive, bloody fist fights from when we were little to even ocassionaly now. Pretty strange but I prolly owe a lot of my ability to pack a punch to my brother. It just sucks that when we were little I used to beat the shit out of him easily, I was older. A funny thing I remember is that when I used to beat on my little brother, he would immediately go to throw my cd tower over because he knew how meticulous I was about the order they were in (chronological I believe), haha. Now though, I only weigh about 150-160 lbs, sometimes lower than 150 if I've been partying too much or something, and he weighs 210. He kills me now. Oh well.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 02:36 PM   #2
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
i used to love fighting when i was 13, i kicked everyones ass. didn't make anyone bleed though.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 03:28 PM   #3
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
its not that hard, one square shot to the nose (which is the easiest shot in the book if youre even slightly trained, all you gotta do is know your opponent, throw a quick fake upper cut with youre left (or right if youre a lefty) and hell drop his left sure as shit, ands then boom, face fully exposed) should get blood flowing fairly easy. 13 year olds prolly just dont pack that kinda punch yet.

i really wish i could go back in time and beat the piss out of some of those bullies in grade school and high school. those kids who went out of thier way to make miserable kids with no friends even more miserable. people like that dont deserve to breathe fresh air. much of my pessimism and disdain for humanity was inbred when I was young and watching these poor kids get harassed by these piece of shit kids, and not doing anything. When youre little, you just never do anything because you don't wana be the one to get teased. Man, if I knew now what I knew then.

listen to pink reason
Old 02.28.2009, 03:32 PM   #4
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i wouldnt call myself a bully, i just really liked getting into fights :S
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 03:57 PM   #5
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
I use to fight, I'm more peaceful now though
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 04:08 PM   #6
batreleaser
invito al cielo

too bad, ive met some canadien fellows who fight to the fucking bone.

listen to pink reason
Old 02.28.2009, 04:10 PM   #7
batreleaser
invito al cielo

ive noticed that in general people from colder climates tend to be a lot tougher just because we are used to such extreme temperatures and extreme situations anyways. a swift shot to the jaw doesnt hurt nearly as bad as frostbite. think about it; scandanavians, icelanders, irish, northeasterners, canadians, etc.. steretypically tough fucking people.

listen to pink reason
Old 02.28.2009, 04:10 PM   #8
lechaoscestmoi
the destroyed room

lechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asseslechaoscestmoi kicks all y'all's asses
fighting becomes lame when you turn 16
lechaoscestmoi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 04:29 PM   #9
joe11121
expwy. to yr skull

joe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's assesjoe11121 kicks all y'all's asses
Im 15 in march, I think fighting is lame. But so many people my age that I know still love to fight. I don't see why they like to though, seems childish to me, the only time I'd fight is if someone reaally pissed me off.
joe11121 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 05:08 PM   #10
The Lung
stalker

The Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's assesThe Lung kicks all y'all's asses
Me and a friend got jumped by a gang of cocky muslims last year and since then I've had the biggest desire to find out who they are, get them on their own and completely knock the shit out of them. I can't fucking stand gangs... just a bunch of pussies.
The Lung is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 05:15 PM   #11
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
ive noticed that in general people from colder climates tend to be a lot tougher just because we are used to such extreme temperatures and extreme situations anyways. a swift shot to the jaw doesnt hurt nearly as bad as frostbite. think about it; scandanavians, icelanders, irish, northeasterners, canadians, etc.. steretypically tough fucking people.

you chat so much shit. what about gurkhas? all those boxers from central america? or philipinos with escrima? thai boxers? hong kong martial arts cats? the brazilian dude who was three times ufc champion?

as far as fighting goes it was something i wanted to be really good at when i was a kid but i was useless, i got in millions of fights at school but i think i lost every single one.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 05:17 PM   #12
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
hong kong martial arts cats?

I want a picture of that. Wow. Actual cats? Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.28.2009, 05:28 PM   #13
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, fighting can feel pretty good. I got picked on and ended up in fights quite a bit as a kid. When you stand up to a bully and kick his ass, it feels good. And even when he kicks your ass, you feel better for having fought back.

Having said all that, fighting really should be a last resort. Anyone who goes out looking for a fight is probably an asshole. If you feel the need to get it out of your system, then join some sort of martial arts club, where it's controlled, with rules, and all participants are consenting adults.
Old 03.01.2009, 02:54 AM   #14
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I got in a fight in junior high and that was about it.

Some times I've heard I get pretty aggressive when I'm utterly smashed.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2009, 05:02 AM   #15
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Being able to fight or play football were the only ways to a girl's heart when I was at school. I was rubbish at fighting but was redeemed by my clinical finishing.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2009, 06:02 AM   #16
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
you screwheads...
Old 03.01.2009, 06:42 AM   #17
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
I punched my older cousin in the face when he wouldn't give me the lego piece that I wanted. That was when I was 5, and is about all the interest in fights I've ever had.
I am a lovar not a fighter now.
Old 03.01.2009, 06:43 AM   #18
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
it's funny which threads are popular, isn't it.

The forum is full of stoner bullies who love taking photos of themselves, getting drunk and drugged up, and and watching movies all day?
Old 03.01.2009, 07:06 AM   #19
sarramkrop

I've only being involved in a fight at school once, and won it. I hate people who think like batreleaser at once, even though I'm 100 % sure he would be his misfortune to find himself confonting me physically while I'm in a bad mood.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.01.2009, 07:21 AM   #20
sarramkrop

On the other hand, this girl on my way to work renewed my love for tough women a while ago. It was freezing cold outside, and this meatheat had a problem with her opening one of the windows lined up on the upper deck. He was saying some pre-lingual shit, went to shut it, to which she responded by slamming it open without even paying attention to him, all while she was on the phone with someone. He muttered shit on his way out while looking at her. Awe. Some.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth