Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page British people of SYG: please DO NOT vote for Cameron.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.13.2010, 04:28 PM   #261
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 05:53 PM   #262
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
"I want you to think of that great quotation that it's not the politician that brings the right to vote, it is the soldier; it is not the poet that brings free speech, it is the soldier; it is not the journalist that brings free expression, it is the soldier. So I want you to help me create a new atmosphere in our country, an atmosphere where we back and revere and support our military."

one of the many problems with cameron is that you want to kill him so much you get angry and it clouds your thinking. you start thinking shit like "he's a disgrace to humanity", like daily mail type thinking, with adjectives like "disgrace, abhorrent, putrid" barely disguising the inner dialogue of "CUNT FUCK OFF DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT ARG!" you have to avoid falling into the trap of hating him because he's just a figurehead. an actor/manager hired to present a particular face to things. you have to make sure you leave the right to scream incoherently in their impotent rage. there i'm using too many adjectives again but you see the point.

The Prime Minister was flying to a British base in Helmand province on Thursday when intelligence learnt of a plan to fire on his helicopter.

During the short flight - scheduled for 15 minutes - military commanders decided to abort Mr Cameron’s visit to the base, due at around 6pm local time.

like what is the point of dreaming of the beauty of the explosion one of these rockets could have made searing his body into ashes and blackened bones? yes i know you could sit and dream about it all day long... i know how satisfying it would be to see it on tv instead of the crap thats on there now... but its just a waste of time really. it would be nice but would it derail the neo liberal project? probably not very much. there will always be some careerist piece of shit millionaire they can hire to try and convince people that slashing public spending is necessary because we have "had it too good for too long". there will always be some actor they can hire to try and sell the idea that its fair the poor pay for the genocidal rampage of the rich.

in a sense his very personality functions like an internet troll.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 06:01 PM   #263
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
More nonsensical drivel from Ni'k.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 06:01 PM   #264
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
I love Private Eye's new Prime Minister's letter. If youve not seen it, i heartily reccomend.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 06:04 PM   #265
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
More nonsensical drivel from Ni'k.

i find this gently reassuring, like a quiet voice in the backround.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2010, 06:07 PM   #266
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/section...sters_message&

The slightly thicker blue line, thats what makes it

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
111213 14
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth