Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Hi everyone!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.21.2006, 09:33 PM   #101
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neongod
That and he's a lil bitch. But he does keep things from becoming stagnant.

Thanks and just so you know, my boyfriend is the bitch.
Old 05.21.2006, 09:33 PM   #102
Neongod
the destroyed room

Neongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant futureNeongod has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I'm not spamming.

I'll give you credit on that. At least you can make your point in one post per reply (or 6).
Old 05.22.2006, 09:10 AM   #103
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
Welcome to our sonic family... But first, as part of your initiation, you have to answer the following:

Favorite SY album & why?
Favorite SY member & why?
Top 3 bands? (Other then SY)

You know, unlike Shayna (welcome, by the way), I just jumped into the middle of things a couple weeks back without formally introducing myself. Perhaps I was out of line. Perhaps I was rude. I apologize and here then is my formal intro:

Favorite SY album & why: Goo (deluxe edition--4 LP set). Goo's the album that first turned me on to SY back in 1990. I love that it's rather "pop"-py in places and that there are enough of those soundscapes to keep things interesting. & I fell in love with that cheesy Dirty Boots vid, for some reason.

Favorite SY member & why: Haven't thought too much about this, but I've had a crush on Kim ever since seeing the Kool Thing vid way back in the good old days. So Kim. Cuz of the crush. & she's probably the bravest female rock singer in the universe ever, takes chances, you know?

Top 3 bands: I like so much music, it's hard to narrow it down. But for purposes here: Fugazi, My Bloody Valentine, and Velvet Underground. (Very close runners-up include Captain Beefheart, Liars (circa Drum's not Dead), Yo La Tengo, and the Ramones, among many others.)

I'm old. 51. But I'm cool. And I wear band T-shirts.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.22.2006, 10:11 AM   #104
DemonBox
the end of the ugly

DemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's assesDemonBox kicks all y'all's asses
Hi, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy yourself. See ya later.
DemonBox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth