Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.10.2013, 02:35 PM   #801
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
better earnin' that learnin'
Old 10.10.2013, 08:46 PM   #802
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I've had a strong cold for at least two weeks now, it may be three, shit it might even be four. I really lost count, I've just been dragging my sick ass to work everyday, and sleeping through Saturday and Sunday afternoons, and trying again Monday. I think what happened is I just keep catching EVERY cold and they are log-jamming. I supposed inevitably I will get better, but at this point, I've more or less resigned myself to living sick.

Fuck this. I'm winning this battle. I've gotten so upset about this, that I am drinking way too many beers for being so spacey and congested. My head felt like I've been under water all day, but fuck it! I haven't tasted a beer I've drunken in weeks, so I'm drinking Rolling Rocks, and tonight, I'm going to drink too many. Tomorrow Day-Quil and coffee will save the day, but I'm winning this fight. I did manage to do my exercise this week, so that is progress, but fuck this, I'M PISSED, its most certainly been three solid weeks now, it may have been four, and I was also sick just five weeks ago with a delirious fever so I've had one healthy week out of five. Fuck this! I'm getting drunk in sheer protest, snubbing my nose at it all, though I will more than likely regret it. Or it can be the point my season turns around, unlike the Giants

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2013, 10:06 PM   #803
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
nothing. we just cooked meat, drank wine, and baked brownies (not that kind-- just with walnuts).

"winter is coming" say the tv fuckers. well, it was about time!

suchfrens-- take a day off and sleep. seriously. the stimulants you're taking will keep you running-- running sick. get a pile of comics and do not leave bed for a day (or two). best cure for everything. okay, to the shitter maybe, and the kitchen. but that's it.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.10.2013, 10:20 PM   #804
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
and baked brownies (not that kind-- just with walnuts).

damn yo!
Quote:
"winter is coming" say the tv fuckers. well, it was about time!

Careful, last year we had snow and cold in October, then a heat wave in November, than crazy storms (yet warm) all through December, then winter simply never showed up and it hasn't been cold until this morning in all of Los Angeles. And yes, I was shivering my ass off on the Metro platform this morning.
Quote:
suchfrens-- take a day off and sleep. seriously. the stimulants you're taking will keep you running-- running sick. get a pile of comics and do not leave bed for a day (or two). best cure for everything. okay, to the shitter maybe, and the kitchen. but that's it.

I did take day off, and slept the whole day. I had a day off the next week, same thing. I've just been hit hard this Fall, though in truth, its been milder than others. I've just had a terrible head cold, but no fever, no aches, its more annoying than anything. Years past I've been attacked with terrifying flus, fucked up fevers, and even pneumonia. Damned kids! Before I jumped into this career four years ago I used to NEVER get sick, like ever!!

As for tonight. It worked. By my last beers I finally broke my congestion and could actually taste and/or enjoy my beers, and as for now, I'm pleasantly drunk

Old 10.10.2013, 10:22 PM   #805
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
beer will break a congestion of the shitbricks also.

-robinstigator
Old 10.13.2013, 06:49 AM   #806
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
So a bouncer at some club let the girls in front of me with the exact same type of fake ID in and laughed at me in my fucking face and told me to fuck off or he was calling the cops. Fuck that guy.

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2013, 09:31 AM   #807
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I have to take a dump but I can hear everything that is happening inmy roommates bedroom....and I'm pretty sure he's having sex with some chick.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2013, 09:33 AM   #808
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
heheh I'm pretty sure she was sleeping on the couch when I left for work this morning.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2013, 02:08 AM   #809
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i dont know i just woke up angry.
mostly i think its caused by the woman whose husband owns the bar-restaurant, me and my friend have hanged our paintings.

they have an argument and he got very pissed and now without even having paid him, she told him to give her a month notice from the day we decide to take our paintings back.
fuck you bitch, i ll take them whenever i want to.

im not taking any money and even if he got his, she doesnt have that right. it wasnt in any agreement and we put those to fill up the walls. she wanted with zero money for my friend to redecorate the place.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2013, 10:47 AM   #810
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Someone, I am not sure who, left a corn-kernel sized dingleberry on the fucking toilet seat. FUCKING NASTY.
Old 10.17.2013, 01:23 PM   #811
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

for real. That shit nugget was disgusting
Old 10.17.2013, 02:30 PM   #812
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
We have a parallel problem at my workplace, we call him The Clogger. Some people leave behind their passive aggression in the water closet, i think.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2013, 04:47 PM   #813
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

The sick, sniffling, sneezing lady at the office who will not go home and risks getting everyone sick by being here keeps going to the printer and grabbing other people's print jobs and handing them to us! GODDAMNIT! I keep shredding the polluted shit she hands out. Stop touching shit with your sick fucking hands!!!!
Old 10.17.2013, 06:59 PM   #814
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Rob get over it. I hate that mentality of "oh, you got me sick." Dude, there are SEVEN BILLION people on this planet, how can anyone with any sense of reason single out one person as the culprit? Besides, when people muscle it through the day at work sick, shouldn't they be applauded? Would you have rather she took the day off and some asshole dumped all her responsibilities on you for the day?

Old 10.18.2013, 02:52 AM   #815
punkaspoo
children of satan

punkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's assespunkaspoo kicks all y'all's asses
it's fucking snowing

punkaspoo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.18.2013, 06:55 AM   #816
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Besides, when people muscle it through the day at work sick, shouldn't they be applauded?

fuck no! they are spreading disease just to prop up their egos. quarantine them, and burn the corpses.
Old 10.18.2013, 08:34 AM   #817
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Rob get over it. I hate that mentality of "oh, you got me sick." Dude, there are SEVEN BILLION people on this planet, how can anyone with any sense of reason single out one person as the culprit? Besides, when people muscle it through the day at work sick, shouldn't they be applauded? Would you have rather she took the day off and some asshole dumped all her responsibilities on you for the day?

fuck that shit. work is work. if you are sick, knowingly sick, do not come to work! You get everyone else sick and the whole shit goes down the tubes. productivity declines, people need to cover for others more than ifyou had just stayed home. fuck that shit. fuck applauding them. go home. they have sick time. getting me sick helps nothing.
Old 10.18.2013, 08:34 AM   #818
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
fuck no! they are spreading disease just to prop up their egos. quarantine them, and burn the corpses.

exactly. don't give everyone the flu because you don;t feel like staying home and want to act like a "trooper." fuck them bitches.
Old 10.18.2013, 08:35 AM   #819
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

probably the same bitch that left a goddamned dingleberry on the toilet seat
Old 10.18.2013, 09:10 AM   #820
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
What if death itself used that same logic on us? We wouldnt exist. Coexistence aint easy my friends. That cold virus is a thing that exists and you exist along with it whether you like it or not
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
383940 41 4243445191 > »
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth