Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page 2 tickets for Saturday daydream nation gig ,someone must want these
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.20.2007, 08:12 AM   #1
maddog
empty page

maddog has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
I am totally gutted that i can't make it to the gig i've waited all these years to see ,but i'm even more gutted that after 4 posts here nobody seems to want these tickets .meanwhile theres poor muppets gettin ripped of on ebay trippin over each other tryin to get their mits on these precious babys.
I really don't want to see these wasted and as i live in the sticks in ireland i cant flog them in london .I've tried evryone i know there and no one wants them even though i've stressed how momentous this gig will be , and i don't want to go near ebay with them .
I'm just looking for the face value ,i'll pay for the postage .
there sitting tickets (couldn't get standing) saturday 1st
maddog is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2007, 08:28 AM   #2
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
The problem you're facing, I'm afraid, is that those of us who want to go bought our tickets the moment they went on sale. You may find yourself with no alternative but to sell on ebay.

Alternatively, try contacting the Roundhouse ticket office and see if there is anything they can do for you.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth