Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Have you ever witnessed a plane crash?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.19.2010, 08:43 PM   #21
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i'm kind of pissed off suchfriends did not respond to my love declaration.
how unchristian of you.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 08:55 PM   #22
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
a helicopter crashed in my school playground once.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 08:57 PM   #23
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I havent seen a plane crash in person before. but my mom has told me that when she was younger, she was on a plane with her brother. and one of the motors broke, the plane was going down. she said the plane kept shaking and as she looked out of her window she could see the ambulance there already. thank god, it landed and they made it somehow. I wouldn't be here right now typing this if the plane would have crashed.i have been on a plane about 5 times. i wasn't scared the first time because i was just a little kid... everything was fun to me at that age. i just got on one about 2 weeks ago when i went to New York. i will admit i was a bit nervous but i kept my mind off of anything bad happening and it was fine. i have been in multiple accidents in a car. but never a problem on a plane and i think its safer than driving.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 09:05 PM   #24
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Also, my mom’s brother (my uncle of course)… now lives in new York. Hes a flight attendant now, its his life. In a way it makes me realize that you shouldn’t let past experiences ruin something for you. I have met people who are blinded by past experiences and spend their lives feeling angry about them. Even I can be like that sometimes..
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 09:08 PM   #25
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
i'm kind of pissed off suchfriends did not respond to my love declaration.
how unchristian of you.
where abouts?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 09:50 PM   #26
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I haven't but this brings up an interesting incident in my life... true story:

I was staying with a friend who's family took me in while living on Guam. I randomly woke up in the middle of the night with an overwhelming feeling... I couldn't explain it, but just popped right up. I got up and stumbled out into the living room where my friend was sleeping on the couch (w/ the TV left on). I started flipping through the channels aimlessly. He must of kinda heard me or something, because he woke up saying "what's up"... I just stood there in a stupor, with an overwhelming aura but kinda foggy and literally could only say "somethings not right". I've never done anything like this before.

I went back into my room and turned on my little alarm clock's radio (for the first time ever), and started flipping through. Some stations started reporting a commercial airline crash of a Korean Airliner. It all seemed completely like a dream but as I was hearing it, it was completely expected.... almost like my emotion and adrenaline was ahead of hearing the news all along.

It was a bad crash that killed over 200. I lived about 1/2 mile away from where it crashed and was in the path of the crash and runway. At the time, when it all come to light, I assumed that the crash itself woke me up, but the more I think back, I don't think that was likely at all. I didn't see it crash, but I definitely felt it... ether physically or spiritually.

the only other time I had a premonition type thing so strong was when my wife got in a car accident. that shit is real!

here was the Korean air crash:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_801

I was probably almost in a crash.... when landing on Honolulu (which is a short runway surrounded by waterways), We touched down on the back wheels and as the front was touching down, the back came up so that we were on two wheels (the back left and front wheel). The back of the plane started to to come up off the ground in a flipping motion, like tail over the top... everyone started screaming, cursing, you name it.... anyways, it dropped right in time with some serious reverse thrust, we lived

landing is always my dreaded part and the only part of flying I get scared from. white knuckles anyone?

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.19.2010, 09:58 PM   #27
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
where abouts?

i can't remember now, do you think i dreamt it?
i think it involved i love you.
but i guess i didn't really do it.

Old 08.20.2010, 12:48 AM   #28
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Only metaphorically.

This is what I was going to say...
Old 08.20.2010, 01:22 AM   #29
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
i can't remember now, do you think i dreamt it?
i think it involved i love you.
but i guess i didn't really do it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.20.2010, 07:15 AM   #30
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
a helicopter crashed in my school playground once.

wow.

Old 08.20.2010, 07:16 AM   #31
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I've witnessed Knox. Same difference.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth