Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page why I love the south....
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.26.2010, 11:25 AM   #21
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Once again u have demonstrated your steriotypes, ignorance and judgemental mind set. I will tell yall why I love the south when I'm off the bb. Long winded response required.

Whatever... most southerners are obese, racist, christians that usually vote for Dubya and the like. My non white friend just moved from the south to Seattle... he says the racism is like night and day. Fuck the south... it is the most shameful part of america.
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2010, 11:36 AM   #22
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you have a non-white friend?
Old 08.26.2010, 11:52 AM   #23
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
The main reason I would not live in the south is the humidity. I've visited a few Southern states, but didn't find it that appealing.

So...where are the best places to visit in the South?
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2010, 12:32 PM   #24
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
In 1924, a cigar-loving clown named Zeebo stole $4000 from the circus he worked for and made a run for it. When police chased him into a local amusement park, he hid in the Laughing in the Dark funhouse. Zeebo probably would have gotten away with too, but a cigar he discarded accidentally set the funhouse on fire and the place burned down with him inside. A few years later, a new funhouse was erected on the same spot and a dummy of Zeebo was placed inside to capitalize on the story. Rumors quickly spread that the new funhouse is haunted by Zeebo's ghost. Many years later, Josh (You Can't Do That On Television's Christian Tessier) is at the park with his friend Weegee. After Josh makes fun of Weegee one too many times for being a wuss, Weegee dares him to enter the haunted funhouse. Josh ups the dare: not only will he enter the funhouse, he'll rip the fucking nose off the Zeebo dummy and make Weegee wear it. Josh succeeds in stealing Zeebo's nose, but the clown's ghost torments him until he gives it back.

laughing in the dark!
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2010, 01:05 PM   #25
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneticKiss
Well, that's what it means up here too. If talking about measuring distance with time in England, are you usually talking about walking?

It's a fairly new concept for me...

I suppose some people in England might talk about distance in relation to driving time but it'd depend where they were. You'd tend to specify how you were getting there, either way. Whether it was by car (unlikely in a city) walking or public transport. Unless you were in a city, it'd never take you twenty minutes to drive anywhere 'local' in England, twenty minutes in the car and you'd more likely end up in another town.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2010, 01:22 PM   #26
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
you have a non-white friend?

I have a non white girlfriend too.
Old 08.26.2010, 01:25 PM   #27
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
The South is too me.....the smell of creasole railroad tracks, fresh watermelon, new rain on dry dirt, pine sap and confederate jasmine. The sounds of the creeks trickeling through the woods, birds singing songs, tree's leaves rustling in the wind, frogs singing in the ditches before a sweet southern rain shower, and a comforting silence.

Florida is not just a home for tourists and old people. The state is much bigger than Miami. Florida contains the oldest city in the US St Augustine, the oldest school & jail. We have such a diverse and different landscape than anywhere else. Swamps cover the lands and concrete cities cover some of the swamps. Pine forrests they remind me of that song. One of the only 2 rivers that flows backwards in the world.

This is a home for simple people who like to live in a less crazy world. People call em dumb I call em dumb sometimes, but honstly most of them are the nicest people you could ever meet. And smarter in different ways. THey can take care of themselves in nearly every situation where as a person used to city comforts might have more trouble and that creates a strong willed hard working person which I admire. Its the rural ghetto roun here. Yall seen My name is Earle? Pretty damn close. But it is great!!! Why live in the city slums when you can enjoy the urban ghetto?

I drove 117 miles through the middle of nowhere yesterday and passed through 4 nostalic small towns. they are everywhere. Historic buildings Are sometimes hidden in these towns.

I have to say the south has brought a lot to music. NEW ORLEANS!!!! Where woould rock be without jazz and blues?

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.26.2010, 01:27 PM   #28
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
The main reason I would not live in the south is the humidity. I've visited a few Southern states, but didn't find it that appealing.

So...where are the best places to visit in the South?

I could not live without it. In winter my skin dries out cause there is less humidity

The Keys, New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Athens, St Augustine FL

Old 08.26.2010, 01:38 PM   #29
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
Whatever... most southerners are obese, racist, christians that usually vote for Dubya and the like. My non white friend just moved from the south to Seattle... he says the racism is like night and day. Fuck the south... it is the most shameful part of america.

Fuck u . I am not obese or racist and i did not vote for bush's dumb ass. I am christian if that is such a "BAD thing to be" I have alot of "NON WHITE" friends too if you wanna pull the race card. Actually most get along pretty good around here there are just as many poor any color as the other and we are in the same boat being fucked by the ones who have all the money.

Shamefull cause they had slaves and racism decades ago??????? I believe the state of Washington also has a history of killing off indians with disease. Move on this is 2010 and attitudes are changing with my generation. We are proud of who we are and where we are from.

You are the one being racist you are racist of a culture you know absolutely nothing about except what you saw on beverly Hill billies.

So you come and live down here for 33 years then you are allowed to tell me about the south.

Old 08.26.2010, 01:56 PM   #30
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
southern cooking rules!
Old 08.26.2010, 02:39 PM   #31
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
I could not live without it. In winter my skin dries out cause there is less humidity

The Keys, New Orleans, Nashville, Atlanta, Athens, St Augustine FL

I when I visited the South I was a bored teenager....I'd love to revisit it again...Hey, grlfriend, could I come visit you?
Old 08.26.2010, 02:53 PM   #32
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

Quote:
yes it is. there are exceptions of course... but for the most part people from the south are a bunch ignorant, racist, gun toting, Dubya voting, gas wasting, sibling fucking, bible beatin', fat-ass, fucking motherfuckers. america would be better off without you (weed would be legalized, health care would have happened long ago, better education, less pollution, etc).

you fail to mention the south's ONLY redeeming quality: THE FOOD/COOKING

fuck you guys... get your act together.

Why would you say such hateful things about the South?

You realize, of course, that you are clumping all Southerners into this group. Have you ever lived in the South? Talked to or interacted with ppl from the Southern states? When I was there I found them to be kind, courteous, and welcoming.

Your pontificating about a region you obviously know nothing about is incredibly inaccurate and insulting.

Do you feel this strongly about other areas of the U.S.?
Old 08.26.2010, 03:37 PM   #33
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Why would you say such hateful things about the South?

Because the region has been holding the rest of the United States back long enough. Fucking gas guzzle driving, bible beating, immigrant and soccer hating, homophobic, republican voting, ignorant, racist motherfuckers.

I'm not saying there aren't exceptions... but they AREN'T the majority by any stretch of the imagination.

I lived in the south for 24 years and I'm a MUCH MUCH MUCH happier person living in the north. Thank goodness the north won the civil war.
Old 08.26.2010, 03:53 PM   #34
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
I when I visited the South I was a bored teenager....I'd love to revisit it again...Hey, grlfriend, could I come visit you?

Of course!!!!!!

Old 08.26.2010, 03:56 PM   #35
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Quote:
Because the region has been holding the rest of the United States back long enough. Fucking gas guzzle driving, bible beating, immigrant and soccer hating, homophobic, republican voting, ignorant, racist motherfuckers.

I'm not saying there aren't exceptions... but they AREN'T the majority by any stretch of the imagination.

I lived in the south for 24 years and I'm a MUCH MUCH MUCH happier person living in the north. Thank goodness the north won the civil war.

You have more hate in you thah any southerner I ever met. And southerners are not the only ones to use gas. and why are there so many immigrants here if we hate them? And you want to talk about ignorant take a look in your avatar i mean mirror.

Old 08.26.2010, 03:57 PM   #36
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

You must spread some rep around before giving it to SONIC GAIL again!
Old 08.26.2010, 04:28 PM   #37
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yes it is. there are exceptions of course... but for the most part people from the south are a bunch ignorant, racist, gun toting, Dubya voting, gas wasting, sibling fucking, bible beatin', fat-ass, fucking motherfuckers. america would be better off without you (weed would be legalized, health care would have happened long ago, better education, less pollution, etc).

you fail to mention the south's ONLY redeeming quality: THE FOOD/COOKING

fuck you guys... get your act together.

That depends on what part of the south...there are places up north that are the same exact way.

Research.

Ever read about Aberdeen, WA? I'm sure ya have.

Old 08.26.2010, 04:51 PM   #38
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

or fucking BOSTON?

or how Philly keeps its black people in an impoverished ring surrounding the city where the white folks live?
Old 08.26.2010, 04:59 PM   #39
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
If you guys haven't noticed by now, most of hevusa's most recent posts contain little beyond hateful "if you don't do things the way I do, you're a retard" rhetoric.
Old 08.26.2010, 05:17 PM   #40
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Toy story, bro
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth