Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.15.2016, 04:35 PM   #101
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
what I'm hoping for is for Trump to get stiffed at the convention, go for a 3rd party run, split the asshole vote, and Demo for the easy win!

A vote for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street economics. Hillary is partly responsible for the criminal hell in Honduras. When she was Senator did she do anything for NY other than vote yes for every version of the Patriot Act?

It is bizarro world.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2016, 04:51 PM   #102
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
This is not dissent, this is stalinism.

Darlin'
You don't have to call me
Stalin

Or even Mao Tse Tung
'Cause I'm far too young;
My rising
Sign is Capricorn; is that
Surprising?
You know that I was born
So very soft and easy going
— I make no trouble at all

I was listening
Yeah, I was listening to the Devil's Radio
I was listening
Yeah, I was listening to the Devil's Radio
And it went na na na na na na
I'm the Devil's radio

Evil
Its tentacles are bland
It's like a weevil
It burrows through the land
And everybody smiles
Everybody smiles
Michael — don't you KNOW someday a
Spike'll
Grow right through the woodwork
And come out through your palm

We was listening
We was listening to the Devil's Radio
We was listening
We was listening to the Devil's Radio
I'm the Devil's Radio

Sun sets on the Devil
Sun sets on the West
He's listening to the FM talk show
It's what he loves the best

Limbaugh
He was talking through a bimbo
But don't
Touch that dial
Or that hateful smile
Kate said
"The flowers of intolerance and hatred
Are blooming kind of early
This year
— Someone's been watering them"

We was listening
Ah, we was listening to the Devil's Radio
We was listening
Yeah, we was listening to the Devil's Radio
I'm not the Devil's Radio
Na na na na na na
I'm the Devil's Radio

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2016, 06:35 PM   #103
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
A vote for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street economics. Hillary is partly responsible for the criminal hell in Honduras. When she was Senator did she do anything for NY other than vote yes for every version of the Patriot Act?

It is bizarro world.

I won't get into every vote she cast or every action she took. But to imply there's no difference between her and the average fuckhead GOP politician is quite a stretch. As I said at greater length upthread, she won't appoint Scalia types to the SCOTUS, attempt to trample women's reproductive rights, or tinker with the Affordable Care Act except to make improvements. Least of all evils is a very valid concept. You can waste your vote on Sanders if you like but I don't have any time for naive idealism. I live in the real world. If you really think Sanders has a chance in hell of being president, read about the trouncing of George McGovern in 1972. And Sanders is even further to the left than McGovern was. The stakes are too high, so HRC will have my vote come November.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2016, 08:07 PM   #104
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, but...

Hillary says coal's got to go. Then, she's in front of an audience in Appalachia where many coal miners work. She backtracks like, I don't know, Romney or something.

Yes, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
she won't appoint Scalia types to the SCOTUS, attempt to trample women's reproductive rights, or tinker with the Affordable Care Act except to make improvements

Yes, but...

She's considering Sherod Brown as VP. Why? So the liberal dems will actually come out and vote for her. Fucking pathetic.

Yes, but...

Quote:
she won't appoint Scalia types to the SCOTUS, attempt to trample women's reproductive rights, or tinker with the Affordable Care Act except to make improvements

etc.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.15.2016, 08:27 PM   #105
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove

She's considering Sherod Brown as VP. Why? So the liberal dems will actually come out and vote for her. Fucking pathetic.

Or she just wants to win Ohio--and having Brown on the ticket would certainly help.

I never said she was a saint, evollove. We'll just have to agree to disagree, as we often do. Maybe you can write a song for your band, something like "Drjohnrock Is Hillary's Pimp".
Old 03.15.2016, 09:22 PM   #106
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
trump just thanked his soninlaw who is a carpetbagger slumlord well loathed n the east village...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1861391
Old 03.16.2016, 07:14 AM   #107
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
We'll just have to agree to disagree

No, we're just not communicating well, which is my fault. I was just trying to illustrate the annoying back-and-forth that I assume goes on in most liberal democrats minds. For every reason to loath her for her wimpy, moderate and sometimes cowardly stances, there's this:

Quote:

It's an elegant list and I can't disagree. I'd vote for her in the general, but will you allow me to not enjoy doing so?
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 10:23 AM   #108
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.16.2016, 02:52 PM   #109
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
No, we're just not communicating well, which is my fault. I was just trying to illustrate the annoying back-and-forth that I assume goes on in most liberal democrats minds. For every reason to loath her for her wimpy, moderate and sometimes cowardly stances, there's this:

It's an elegant list and I can't disagree. I'd vote for her in the general, but will you allow me to not enjoy doing so?

Of course I will grant you that indulgence. I might even join you in not enjoying myself in that endeavor
Old 03.16.2016, 03:58 PM   #110
tesla69
Banned

What does Trump say about Apple? This article suggests the attack on Apple is an FBI plan to force the source code to be revealed to help out dictators around the world.

http://www.softwar.net/cryptowar2.html
Old 03.17.2016, 12:50 AM   #111
tw2113
expwy. to yr skull

tw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's assestw2113 kicks all y'all's asses
I've said for awhile that it's more or less a 1 party system in 2-party clothing. You're getting screwed one way or another. However, I'm also highly cynical and apathetic.
Old 03.17.2016, 08:10 AM   #112
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
What does Trump say about Apple?

Why in the world would it in any way matter?

Old 03.17.2016, 07:25 PM   #113
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses

Trump Warns Of 'Riots' If He’s Not The GOP Nominee In A Contested Convention

https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl=dRgTvATNQ9kBslMq1yu9nLRs1rEoM&authuser=0&n ed=us&topic=h&siidp=213a68f24460ae4df0b6f2b5bdc0d0 ed77e6

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

Old 03.18.2016, 08:14 AM   #114
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk

thanks!
Old 03.20.2016, 01:55 PM   #115
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

For some reason it makes me think he's dancing to "Do The Hustle".

Old 03.20.2016, 05:20 PM   #116
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

This classic treehouse of horror episode keeps coming to mind this election season.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.25.2016, 08:19 AM   #117
tesla69
Banned

The already fractious relationship turned nasty this week when Trump inserted Heidi Cruz into the race with a tweet Tuesday night that the Texas senator should "be careful" or he would "spill the beans on your wife." That was a response to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude -- an ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

Trump really needs to spill the beans. Weird republican sex magic.
Old 03.25.2016, 04:46 PM   #118
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Quote:
The already fractious relationship turned nasty this week when Trump inserted Heidi Cruz into the race with a tweet Tuesday night that the Texas senator should "be careful" or he would "spill the beans on your wife." That was a response to a Facebook advertisement targeted to Mormons that shows Trump's wife, Melania, posing nude -- an ad was produced by an anti-Trump super PAC, Make America Awesome, which has no known connection to the Cruz campaign.

Trump really needs to spill the beans. Weird republican sex magic.

This is fucking junior high level bullshit. Wait, make that infantile bullshit. Are Trump's rabid supporters (and Cruz's) really that mindless? Can the fuckhead really say and do anything he pleases and still have their unwavering support? Trump's minions are just looking for a Hitler type to blindly follow. I don't care what your politics are, this should be enough for anyone to say, "that's it, I'm not voting for this grossly immature asshole." But very few if any will reconsider their support for the unfunny clown. So many are so stupid...
Old 03.25.2016, 05:22 PM   #119
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
This is fucking junior high level bullshit. Wait, make that infantile bullshit. Are Trump's rabid supporters (and Cruz's) really that mindless? Can the fuckhead really say and do anything he pleases and still have their unwavering support? Trump's minions are just looking for a Hitler type to blindly follow. I don't care what your politics are, this should be enough for anyone to say, "that's it, I'm not voting for this grossly immature asshole." But very few if any will reconsider their support for the unfunny clown. So many are so stupid...
Personally i am thrilled at prospects of seeing Trump's ego and self control completely self destruct to the point of self immolation in July when the democrats CRUSH him in a barrage of attack ads and soundbytes..

Trump isn't a politician so he doesn't know or have experience in keeping his cool under such microscopic and hyper criticism.

GOP is literally destroying themselves like the democrats did in the 1960s with Segregationists.. it will be fun to see them collapsed under the weight of their own bigotry and stupidity

Old 03.25.2016, 05:27 PM   #120
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
he doesn't know or have experience in keeping his cool under such microscopic and hyper criticism.

I suspect that he probably can, I reckon his narcissistic behaviour is the result of parental bullying, if he can deal with that he can deal with the media doing whatever.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
56106 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth