Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I am *this* far from giving up on job applications and walking into the hustler club
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2009, 12:26 AM   #61
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
the boy is loaded, you can always get more out of him-- ha!

I want to say right now, that this offer goes for any girl on here. I want more females in my movies. Satan's my go-to girl, but I think she said something about her camera being with her dad? I just want some footage of the beach, some little artful things I can manipulate, and a girl ranting and raving and flailing around a room and throwing shit and being dramatic. I'd totally pay you, pm me, anyone..

Quote:
make your own fucking rules!

THERE ARE NO FUCKING RULES, DUDE!

Haha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:27 AM   #62
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My x-old lady has to pay $600 a month for various bills, plus she's thinking of getting an apartment (which, down there, will run her $800 for a shithole), not counting groceries, not counting gas, and not counting any insurance type shit (she has none). She is also THOUSANDS of dollars in debt from school. She has ran up 2 credit cards. She still insists that what she's doing is "the right thing" and she'll be able to pay it all back one day. Note that her parents have both filed bankruptcy twice in their lifetimes. It really fucking bothers me, as I grew up with NOTHING, have had to work for everything I have, and then she belittles ME -- she says "oh, you just work at Wal-Mart, that's just a job, not a career, I'm going to school [for something she's not even interested in] to get a CAREER!" I make $11.25 an hour stocking frozen TV dinners. Yeah, it does suck, and I fucking hate Wal-Mart, but you know, there's job security here. That's the last place that will lay off people. I am not doing things the "right" and "proper" way so it's "Wrong"... she certainly has no qualms about taking my "wrong" money, though!

God damn, I just want her to fail so bad, I need to stop fucking letting her do this garbage and start to develop some common sense but ... if she told me she'd be happy if I cut off my dick, I'd probably do it, reluctantly. I LOVE that bitch.

We should get together and cut off each others' dicks and sell that on Niteflirt. Even if we didn't make any money, we'd be better off with regard to our current situations.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:29 AM   #63
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I want to say right now, that this offer goes for any girl on here. I want more females in my movies. Satan's my go-to girl, but I think she said something about her camera being with her dad?
i have my camera back, whatcha need. holla at me.
Old 10.14.2009, 12:31 AM   #64
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I think what you do in your spare time is generally more important than what you do for a living. With the exception of people that have their dream jobs. IMHO even if I had my dream job, there are still 4 or 5 other dream jobs I'd also like to have time for out of work hours, so I could never work anything that takes up my entire life.

Yeah, I just work the weekends.. um.. part of the reason, and I don't talk about it much on here, but I go and take care of my grandpa, (I think I've mentioned before I live in like 3 different houses.. I spend equal amounts of time in 3 different places and have a computer at each with completely different files on them and shit though the one I use the most is a shitty ME computer!) help him with shit. He's not in AWFUL shape, he can't really get around though so I go clean his house a few times a week. I also live at home and clean up here. My mom doesn't do anything except sit around and watch soap operas. My stepdad is a truck driver so he pays all the bills, though I help pay the bills too (I pay a 3rd of the water and electricity and half the phone bill).

But my passion in life is music and movies, so I am focusing on that, even though I know I'll never make a "living" with it. And I can type 149 words per minute, which is my only real skill, so I'd love to do some kind of secretarial type job, or be a stenographer. I just feel like, at my current age, I don't feel like working 24/7, I want to have few responsibilities.. though, when I finally move out (which me and the ex-old lady were supposed to do a few months ago, but then she moved to Florida pretty abruptly) I need to start getting more responsible.

I dunno.

Old 10.14.2009, 12:34 AM   #65
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

if you and phoenix collab on a stripping video... i have paypal

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:34 AM   #66
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
Just don't get caught!

im not talking about fucking people over like that-- but for example:

temp agency: hey, do you know XYZ program?
!@#$%!: oh yeah sure, wehre do i show up?
temp agency: be there tomorrow at 9am
!@#$%! goes to borders, reads a book on XYZ for free in the afternoon, shows up at 9am with crib notes

i've also been an illegal immigrant (hello america! hello israel!). we set up a business so i could work without a green card. when the feds interviewed me, i actually told them what we did. i said i worked in the business-- what do you want me to do? sit at home all day watching jerry springer? thats worse than working without a permit.

there are rules and there's doing the right thing. sometimes to do the right thing (eat, survive, pay for your shit) you have to fuck the fucking rules.

madoff was a shit & his goals were dishonest. my goals were honest but my means, well, fuckit, bend shit a little-- reality is negotiable, and i paid taxes.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:36 AM   #67
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:

Oh! Haha. I just want random shit. Just many minutes of random shit. I'll pay you $2 a minute (if you have paypal). Would like to have 20 minutes or so. I mainly just want you ranting, smoking a cigarette, and breaking shit. I'm thinking.. one camera set up in your room, you getting out of bed, you sitting there smoking, you saying how you hate your life. All improvised, dramatic, ridiculous, absurd. Think of Richard Kern's films. Just be trashy and fucked up looking, hair amess and mascara running. I want it to be slow and dark, lots of spacing, lots of silence. Just a really dramatic part. I need it for my next film, which is going to be 3 or 4 completely separate stories put together to make one whole film... all of the stories will somehow involve alienation and disconnection from society. For example, in one story, a man is going to fall in love with a plug-in (you know, an electric wall socket/plug-in thingy.. whatever those are called) so he brings it flowers and he fucks it with a 3 pronged electrical chord but then it cheats on him with the night light. All the stories are going to be just one person in one room, really minimal but I'm going to try to do something interesting. Anyway, I really want one with a beautiful female ranting and raving and throwing shit and being fucked up. So, if you get time in the next few months, I'd totally love that.

<3

Old 10.14.2009, 12:36 AM   #68
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Symbol man, you're so mysterious.

Old 10.14.2009, 12:37 AM   #69
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
ill get on it as soon as i am able

i think we are missing the point of this thread and that is that phoenix is hot
Old 10.14.2009, 12:38 AM   #70
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Oh! Haha. I just want random shit. Just many minutes of random shit. I'll pay you $2 a minute (if you have paypal). Would like to have 20 minutes or so. I mainly just want you ranting, smoking a cigarette, and breaking shit. I'm thinking.. one camera set up in your room, you getting out of bed, you sitting there smoking, you saying how you hate your life. All improvised, dramatic, ridiculous, absurd. Think of Richard Kern's films. Just be trashy and fucked up looking, hair amess and mascara running. I want it to be slow and dark, lots of spacing, lots of silence. Just a really dramatic part. I need it for my next film, which is going to be 3 or 4 completely separate stories put together to make one whole film... all of the stories will somehow involve alienation and disconnection from society. For example, in one story, a man is going to fall in love with a plug-in (you know, an electric wall socket/plug-in thingy.. whatever those are called) so he brings it flowers and he fucks it with a 3 pronged electrical chord but then it cheats on him with the night light. All the stories are going to be just one person in one room, really minimal but I'm going to try to do something interesting. Anyway, I really want one with a beautiful female ranting and raving and throwing shit and being fucked up. So, if you get time in the next few months, I'd totally love that.

<3

satana is loaded and doesn't need the money. let her be a patron of the arts. on the other hand, phoenix should be prepping her camera as we write this.
Old 10.14.2009, 12:38 AM   #71
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Cool, Satan. Just try to make the quality kinda lower than the videos you sent me before (because the 10 second clips you sent me before were like 10mb, and if you're going to do many minutes of shit, then it's going to be too big to send out). Or perhaps compress the file afterwards. Thank you so much, I hope you trust me to make it look and sound really awesome, no matter what you send me.

Also, yes, Phoenix is hot, I've only seen one picture though.

Old 10.14.2009, 12:39 AM   #72
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
i just made a roach piss itself. it was the greatest thing ever.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2009, 12:39 AM   #73
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
satana is loaded and doesn't need the money. let her be a patron of the arts. on the other hand, phoenix should be prepping her camera as we write this.
i am not loaded sir. i'm working on it.

well
i am loaded but not in the financial sense
Old 10.14.2009, 12:39 AM   #74
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:

So, me and Satan are both loaded. Guess we should get married then!

Old 10.14.2009, 12:40 AM   #75
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
So, me and Satan are both loaded. Guess we should get married then!

only if you like to receive beatings from a woman!

she has bassist's hands, so remember to say "not in the face!"
Old 10.14.2009, 12:40 AM   #76
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

What do you considered loaded? At the moment, in my bank account, I have ... *pulls out receipt from wallet*... $19,884.61.

I guess I want to eventually buy a good house, I got a long way to go!

Old 10.14.2009, 12:41 AM   #77
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I'd totally let Satan kick my ass. Only if she was wearing that "sad whore" getup though.

Old 10.14.2009, 12:41 AM   #78
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:

she has bassist's hands

i love you

i get down on dat bass.
Old 10.14.2009, 12:42 AM   #79
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
i am not loaded sir. i'm working on it.

well
i am loaded but not in the financial sense

well, all is relative. an apartment where you have it is a fucking little fortune for this wetback.
Old 10.14.2009, 12:43 AM   #80
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I've been playing bass a lot too. I play it just like a guitar. Tremolo picking it like a mother fucker. Wouldn't it be ridiculous if I started a band where the guitar just played rhythmic-y almost-bass lines and then I played tremolo picked bass and insane bass solos with pinch harmonics and more wanky shit the entire time? I wonder if that's been done (well, I know it has, but probably not the way I'm thinking about it).

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth