Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page protest in england for student fees in universities
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.13.2010, 11:04 AM   #281
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 01:37 PM   #282
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinn
i don't shag men who don't die in the desert for my human rights. unless you are murdered by the taliban then i won't shag you soz.

only those Brits and other NATO forces can pull that off, here with the good ol boys in the good ol U-S of A its don't ask don't tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Fact....military has pushed technology forward quite possibly more than any other field.

swa(y) this has been a very revelatory thread about you, perhaps you should honestly stop posting in it and then you can stop pulling your own covers on shit..
Quote:
To be ahead...sure. Military technology goes beyond killing. .

like what else, causing grievous injuries and maiming little women and children?
Quote:
The microwave oven, nuclear power, space exploration, weather satellites, the jet engine, digital photography...yep, lots of stuff thanks to military technology.

oh yeah, how could we forget modern artillery, the steel jacket bullet, the rifle, the assault rifle, the semi-automatic pistol, rockets, rocket propelled grenades, depleted uranium rounds, the tank, the attack helicopter, the fighter jet, napalm, chemical weaponry, biological weaponry, nuclear warheads, land mines, recoilless full automatic shot guns, automated attack drone aircraft, the ICBM, surface to air missiles, and the good ol fashion ranbo knife, all perfect for a delightful country brunch with grandma eh ?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 01:51 PM   #283
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
lol internets
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 02:02 PM   #284
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kinn again.

Old 12.13.2010, 02:15 PM   #285
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses

Gun dem rass.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 12.13.2010, 05:00 PM   #286
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
only those Brits and other NATO forces can pull that off, here with the good ol boys in the good ol U-S of A its don't ask don't tell

swa(y) this has been a very revelatory thread about you, perhaps you should honestly stop posting in it and then you can stop pulling your own covers on shit..

like what else, causing grievous injuries and maiming little women and children?

oh yeah, how could we forget modern artillery, the steel jacket bullet, the rifle, the assault rifle, the semi-automatic pistol, rockets, rocket propelled grenades, depleted uranium rounds, the tank, the attack helicopter, the fighter jet, napalm, chemical weaponry, biological weaponry, nuclear warheads, land mines, recoilless full automatic shot guns, automated attack drone aircraft, the ICBM, surface to air missiles, and the good ol fashion ranbo knife, all perfect for a delightful country brunch with grandma eh ?

Yeah, that stuff too. Again, I don't live in some fantasy world to where such stuff isn't needed.

Let's discuss god's role throughout the history of war/genocide...you reevaluate YOUR own way of thinking, and maybe then discuss something that makes a little more sense.

Old 12.13.2010, 05:06 PM   #287
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
but ur not good with sense.

i'm insane and i know that.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 05:18 PM   #288
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends supports:

the crusades
the holocaust
the way native americans were treated
the way slaves were treated
witch hunts
suicide bombers
persecution of Jews as Christ killers
northern Ireland troubles
televangelist weasels attempting to get into the pockets of the gullible

(just using the same kind of logic you are projecting).

Never trust the delusional. My opinions might be a bit out of whack, sure, but at least ALL OF THEM are based off of shit I can see, and none of it affected by the shit I can't.
Old 12.13.2010, 05:20 PM   #289
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
suchfriends supports:

the crusades
the holocaust
witch hunts
suicide bombers

(just using the same kind of logic you are projecting).

Never trust the delusional. My opinions might be a bit out of whack, sure, but at least ALL OF THEM are based off of shit I can see, and none of it effected by the shit I can't.

what are you suggesting, a contest?

Old 12.13.2010, 05:25 PM   #290
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
what are you suggesting, a contest?

Perhaps I would be if it could even qualify as a contest. It can't.

Suchfriends wants to act as if he can determine so much about an individual based off a couple of opinions he's read on the internet...just demonstrating that I can play the same game.

childhood indoctrination ='s RAPE!
Old 12.13.2010, 05:32 PM   #291
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
suchfriends supports:

the crusades

He's not Catholic

Quote:
the holocaust

He's not Catholic or Protestant
Quote:
He's an American, then a Christian. Moot.
Quote:

If there's anyone who's more involved in not being that on this board, I'll eat my hat (I'm not wearing a hat).
Quote:
witch hunts
He's from Cali, wrong side of America.
Quote:
suicide bombers

Not noticed where he said this.
Quote:
A patristic inheritance not picked up until the medieval times; he's Eastern church, who've maintained a stronger relationship with Jews than European or American Christian
Quote:
He shot his mouth off about that once. Fair point, perhaps.
Quote:

Who doesn't love that?

Quote:
Old 12.13.2010, 05:39 PM   #292
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Catholicism is the oldest form of Christianity.
Old 12.13.2010, 05:40 PM   #293
knox
invito al cielo

Can't win there.

Old 12.13.2010, 05:53 PM   #294
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Catholicism is the oldest form of Christianity.

Well, first of all, not true (speaking ecclesiologically and with deference to my non-Catholic friends) and second of all 'ah, so you see why some groups sought to distance themselves from the crusades'.

Quote:
Old 12.13.2010, 06:40 PM   #295
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Never trust the delusional.

Didn't trust you in the first place but thanks for reiterating.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 08:41 PM   #296
Glice
invito al cielo

They're going to use water cannons at the next protest. The article below is NSFW.

http://thethirdestate.net/2010/12/th...water-cannons/

Quote:
Old 12.13.2010, 08:42 PM   #297
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_gH...layer_embedded
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.13.2010, 11:08 PM   #298
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
They're going to use water cannons at the next protest. The article below is NSFW.

http://thethirdestate.net/2010/12/th...water-cannons/

If it were in the US they'd probably be using artillery by now
Quote:

Not noticed where he said this.

might be referring to this

Quote:
Quote:

Suchfriends wants to act as if he can determine so much about an individual based off a couple of opinions he's read on the internet...just demonstrating that I can play the same game.

Yeah, that stuff too. Again, I don't live in some fantasy world to where such stuff isn't needed.

Let's discuss god's role throughout the history of war/genocide...you reevaluate YOUR own way of thinking, and maybe then discuss something that makes a little more sense.

Please, you entirely misunderstand me when I say you are pulling your own covers. I hardly suppose to presume or explain to know everything about you from a few posts on a message board (though honestly I might know you from a few thousand), and my posts were not aiming for analysis, more to help you out and try to bail you out and let you know that your venting and griping on this thread has been way to many foot in mouth moments, and it does not seem very representative of you in other aspects. Its no beef, in fact I was hoping quite the opposite. So why go the troll route and try to sucker me into turning this thread into some kind of religious debate? I've exhausted enough effort griping myself about higher education, find me at the Church for a nice religious discussion

Old 12.14.2010, 08:14 AM   #299
Glice
invito al cielo

And just in case anyone still thinks the police are anything short of animals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNJ3MZ-AUo

Quote:
Old 12.14.2010, 08:29 AM   #300
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
And just in case anyone still thinks the police are anything short of animals: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXNJ3MZ-AUo

Yeah, like that wasn't lamely set-up by the protesters to make the police look bad. What a bunch of fucking wankers.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
121314 15 161718 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth