Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page do the canadians on this board ever feel shame about the way they view australians?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2010, 12:00 PM   #61
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockgoblin
Tum-te-tum.

I translate this desperate fuckery into "space is right" and "be right back, having a bit of a sulk at the pub".

yes, I'm fluent in BRITianese.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2010, 07:53 PM   #62
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Scotland is WAY more interesting a country than Ireland.

You're wrong.

It might interest any audience to know that this is the first time I've said something and meant it, really and truly, on Harold Pinternet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2010, 07:53 PM   #63
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I translate this desperate fuckery into "space is right" and "be right back, having a bit of a sulk at the pub".

yes, I'm fluent in BRITianese.

Fuckwit.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.06.2010, 09:51 PM   #64
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Fuckwit.

dear kind readers (10 members and 151 lurkers),

for those of you not "in the know", the only sure way to tell that you've bested glice, is the devolution of his posts into one-word responses.

you see, like most englishians, glice likes to see his BIGGEST words put to constant use and displayed in type.

it is at this time, you either perform the coup-de-grace or offer to "buy him a pint", either is bound to produce more whinging and self-hating diatribe.

love,

yr pal space
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2010, 11:10 PM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
baby

Quote:
baby

Quote:
baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
the idiocy of Australians

Quote:
baby

she just called him baby!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7h...triangle_music
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.07.2010, 05:06 AM   #66
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
dear kind readers (10 members and 151 lurkers),

for those of you not "in the know", the only sure way to tell that you've bested glice, is the devolution of his posts into one-word responses.

you see, like most englishians, glice likes to see his BIGGEST words put to constant use and displayed in type.

it is at this time, you either perform the coup-de-grace or offer to "buy him a pint", either is bound to produce more whinging and self-hating diatribe.

love,

yr pal space

Spack.

Quote:
Old 06.07.2010, 07:44 PM   #67
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Glice needs to grow up. Oh yes he does.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth