Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Do you have a band?????
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.29.2006, 04:31 AM   #241
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerlost
Don't really know what we are, rock I guess. Decide for yourself.
www.myspace.com/galaxydrive
I've heard of you guys.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 06:12 AM   #242
Jaerlost
little trouble girl

Jaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to beholdJaerlost is a splendid one to behold
It's great to hear from the fans. What sort of name is chout? For some reason I get the picture of a muscle-car-driving, worn-leather-and-denim-wearing, shaggy-mullet-sportin' biker wannabe. We should hang out.

Jaerlost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 06:50 AM   #243
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildred Pierce
Hello boys and girls,
check our new update we have a forum as well and I like to invite you all there

hey where abouts in holland do you gig?
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2006, 09:43 PM   #244
CHOUT
invito al cielo

CHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's assesCHOUT kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerlost
It's great to hear from the fans. What sort of name is chout? For some reason I get the picture of a muscle-car-driving, worn-leather-and-denim-wearing, shaggy-mullet-sportin' biker wannabe. We should hang out.

Not too far off, motherfucker.

CHOUT is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.03.2006, 02:01 AM   #245
vasko
empty page

vasko has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
We have a band... 2 guitars, 1 bass and drums... what do we play? that's a hard question .... you have to listen to it to know what we play... to sum it up, a mixture of improvization, noise, psychodelic, rock, punk, funk... all the styles you can think of. We have no predefined structure and no idea what we'll play. It's 100% improvization, so be patient if and when you're listening it.

If you want, you can check it out on:
www.zbiralisce4.com

You can download all the mp3s you want
vasko is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2006, 02:42 PM   #246
Mildred Pierce
little trouble girl

Mildred Pierce ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_buzzo
hey where abouts in holland do you gig?
We play everywhere in Holland mostly in the east part of the country (twente)
But soon we will go to Leiden and Den Haag.
Check our "tour" to see where we play on http://mildredpierce.itechnet.co.uk
And as I mentioned before we have a forum there.... and it would be nice for all you boys and girls to say hi there...
Wreck'n roll.....

http://www.myspace.com/judyandthecrackheads
Mildred Pierce is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2006, 03:05 PM   #247
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Galaxy Drive? I think I've seen you play before. Have you ever played with a band called Bribe the Ghost? Fuck. The name seems so familiar.
Old 10.16.2006, 05:20 PM   #248
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Lots of talent on this site alone, but damn, the scene's saturated. My mom's cat has a band. So, fuck it, here's mine, six years old, the laziest in the world: www.myspace.com/theprivileges
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.17.2006, 08:01 AM   #249
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
Hey im new here but a big Sonic Fan

I got 2 bands..NAMREPUS and Police Poo,

www.myspace.com/policepoo
Police Poo is pretty much just me and my friend playing what comes into our heads, our jams can go for a while some times.

www.myspace.com/softevilman
Namrepus a strange internet band, the second guitarist lives in Croatia and bass player lives 600km from me.

Thanks, and enjoy

Dan
ALIEN ANAL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2006, 05:12 AM   #250
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
ummmmmm.....

just in case anyone wants to listen:

my very short-lived, now long defunct first band who could barely play their own songs (but i think the songs were pretty good):

www.myspace.com/theperineals

and some new "experimental" and/or "pretensious" shit i've been doing by using broken fourtracks and multiple tape recorders pointed at a single recording source:

www.myspace.com/nipplesneedbandaids
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.09.2006, 07:28 AM   #251
thewall91
children of satan

thewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's assesthewall91 kicks all y'all's asses
yay, i can finally add to this thread, though we play music most of you wouldn't admit to liking even if you did.

i'm proud to say i'm in the first (according to my research) and only all-girl motley crue cover band, Girls Girls Girls. I play bass as Nikita Seis. There is no music up yet as we have only had two practices so far, and we will be auditioning a new singer soon, but we've got a good start on things. It will probably be a while before we play any shows, but I promise they will kick ass when we do:

www.myspace.com/girlsgirlsgirlsnyc
thewall91 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2006, 06:12 AM   #252
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
wow Ms. P.O.! that's very cool! kick in the jams!!!
Old 11.14.2006, 04:53 AM   #253
Marfloth
bad moon rising

Marfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant future
Hey, im in a band. 'The Marf Loth Loloply' (c). I play guitar, and sing. and play bongos, piano, tambourine, glockenspiel, african xylophone and maracas. Heres a song/improv here. Can someone tell me if its alright or not.

(by the way, we record with a mic the size of a guitar pick)

http://download.yousendit.com/2351EA95200A896A
Marfloth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.14.2006, 05:00 AM   #254
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfloth

(by the way, we record with a mic the size of a guitar pick)

ha... ha...\

when i get home, ill dl it
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2006, 05:01 AM   #255
Marfloth
bad moon rising

Marfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant futureMarfloth has a brilliant future
Thanks!! Did anyone listen to it?
Marfloth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.15.2006, 10:01 AM   #256
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I didn't. I'm far too busy whoring myself.

I've been working on some new music. It has alot of finger plucking and voice manipulation. It should be interesting. Our name is, for the time-being, Makeshift Campfires.
Old 11.27.2006, 02:26 PM   #257
JB1981
empty page

JB1981 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
http://www.myspace.com/safarikniv
JB1981 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.27.2006, 02:29 PM   #258
stenson
bad moon rising

stenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's assesstenson kicks all y'all's asses
Hell yeah, I'm one of Stephen Malkmus' Jicks.

http://www.stephenmalkmus.com/
"So you're a fan of the Texan bald man?" - Emmah(rep)
stenson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.30.2006, 02:27 PM   #259
guitarpro
100%

guitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's assesguitarpro kicks all y'all's asses
My band is called Idols Eye we're an experimental noise band I play guitar and bass on one song.

www.myspace.com/idolseye
Old 11.30.2006, 09:46 PM   #260
m^a(t)h
expwy. to yr skull

m^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard suckam^a(t)h cold hard sucka
i poetry read while my friend's band 'the education of robert kennedy', play at gigs
m^a(t)h is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
101112 13 1415162363 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth