Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page stove on fire
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.15.2010, 06:24 PM   #1
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses
halp please.

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2010, 06:30 PM   #2
SpaceCadetHayden
the end of the ugly

SpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's assesSpaceCadetHayden kicks all y'all's asses

SpaceCadetHayden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2010, 06:53 PM   #3
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
My stove caught on fire from the oven mitts that were in the bottom drawer of the stove, like where you keep cake pans and shit.
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2010, 06:57 PM   #4
akprodr
the end of the ugly

akprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's assesakprodr kicks all y'all's asses
text a picture to 911. Make sure the GPS is turned on.
Old 10.15.2010, 07:55 PM   #5
Jeremy
100%

Jeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's assesJeremy kicks all y'all's asses
Funny you mention a fire;

So my sister's apartment burned down last week in the middle of the night in the laundry room, caused by a bad wire due to faulty construction from the maintenance at the apartments. The power went out, my niece went to get a flashlight from the laundry room, and boom! Fire everywhere in there. My brother-in-law put it out before the fire department got there but it was completely filled with smoke, half of the apartment ruined. Oh yeah, the fire alarm didn't even go off until an hour after the fire, right when the fire department was about to leave.

So the dick head of the maintenance came by, and literally told them, "Well, you called the fire department first instead of us, that means it is out of our hands practically since you looked elsewhere for help first." Yeah, when there's a fire spreading in your apartment, the first thing you naturally think to do is call your maintenance instead of the Fire Department.

Shenanigans I tell you.

~Jeremy~

Jeremy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2010, 08:15 PM   #6
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
When I was about 6, it was storming and I saw lightening hit our TV set. I went into the bedroom where my mom was folding laundry and said, "Mommy, the TV's on fire." She said, "That's nice, dear."
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.16.2010, 12:38 PM   #7
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy

So the dick head of the maintenance came by, and literally told them, "Well, you called the fire department first instead of us, that means it is out of our hands practically since you looked elsewhere for help first." Yeah, when there's a fire spreading in your apartment, the first thing you naturally think to do is call your maintenance instead of the Fire Department.

Shenanigans I tell you.

~Jeremy~

well that isn't right. He NEEDS to take care of it...if he's the landlord.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth