Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page sonic youth + icp + the ex
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.27.2006, 05:01 PM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The Ex!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2006, 10:04 AM   #22
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Illsonicyouryouth ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcoffee
If it really is Insane Clown Posse, then I am sorely dissapointed in Sonic Youth. ICP is easily one of the dumbest fucking bands in history. They make KISS look like New York Philharmonic. I mean seriously, folks, hardcore rapping clowns? What the fuck? And the worst thing is is that they are fairly popular! I see teenagers wearing baggy ICP shirts all the time where I live (central MA)! It's not fair! The popular music industry is going straight to hell like never before, well except for the 1980's.
Teens in the midwest love them too, they suck my will to live, and the sad part is when I was in hs I got dragged to a show waaaaay to fucking vulger for me,and whats with the FAGO? I see icp stickers on cars all the time. Not real music!
Illsonicyouryouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2006, 10:07 AM   #23
Illsonicyouryouth
little trouble girl

Illsonicyouryouth ain't too shabby
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
..thank god..
I second that....
Illsonicyouryouth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.29.2006, 12:54 PM   #24
top 40 squeeze
bad moon rising

top 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's assestop 40 squeeze kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illsonicyouryouth
Teens in the midwest love them too, they suck my will to live, and the sad part is when I was in hs I got dragged to a show waaaaay to fucking vulger for me,and whats with the FAGO? I see icp stickers on cars all the time. Not real music!

Hahaha... yeah they're really really bad... but an incredibly fucking hillarious thing to listen to and watch... It sounds like your suffering from the serious trauma of being exposed to morons who actually like the music... If you're able to remove yourself from that revulsion, I think you could listen to the music and fucking crack up at just how ridiculous and funny it is...

I remember actually being a little disappointed when the ICP on the Fishtank record wasn't the Insane Clown Posse... I mean just imagine how fucking odd that would be... Like it would have been incredible, possibly the strangest thing to ever happen

Fishtank record is aces though in my opinion. I haven't listened to it in a long while, but I definately remember the last track being particularly tight. Its got an incredible bassline and lots of forward momentum.

Does anyone know if there are any other In the Fishtank records really worth picking up?
top 40 squeeze is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth