Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Spirituality - God - Enlightenment - Sonic Love
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2010, 06:54 PM   #101
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
coming from someone who has never contributed anything meaningful or intelligent to this board, period

On thats specific point, I have to disagree. The British misuse of the R thread was great.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2010, 07:03 PM   #102
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
haha maybe. I was just drunk and pissed at the trolldumb.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2010, 07:12 PM   #103
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
i hope that wasn't addressed at me.

EDIT: I'd delete this but I don't wanna lose the rep.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2010, 07:14 PM   #104
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, so, you're, like, kinda dumb, too, then? That's cool, man. No biggy.

Sorry I respond to relevant threads with relevant and personal information about myself, it apparently bothers you in some way, perhaps you're jealous or something? Don't worry, I won't be alive much longer, so if something I've said rubs you the wrong way, you won't have to put up with it much longer. Nice job.

Life, man, it's a killer.

@ Demonrail...it was addressed at a response I deleted, and I'm pleased to know it struck a nerve because he's edited his initial response already 3 times in less than ten minutes.
Old 11.06.2010, 07:15 PM   #105
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Life, man, it's a killer.

Oh well, good job having enough sense to delete it there.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:16 PM   #106
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Quote:
I'm pleased to know it struck a nerve because he's edited his initial response already 3 times in less than ten minutes.

Yeah, I edited this one too, I'm in a bad mood, please leave me alone right now.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:19 PM   #107
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
I copied it...

like for me to repost it? I'm not one of those that says things like "it's just the internet"...

If I pissed ya off, then sorry. But shit man, don't act as if you are some sort of saint Adam. you def. have been guilty for attacking me (at times when i wasn't even trying to be mean....). Difference between me and you, though (so it seems...) is that I truly don't give a fuck.

They'd never let me live it down? because ya know, there's all of three people here I find even remotely interesting...even if, again, I have no personal issues w/ anyone here.
Old 11.06.2010, 07:25 PM   #108
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

No, don't repost it, it was stupid, you attacked me for, like, working, and being good to people, and attempting to make something of myself in life, who siad I was a saint? I hate myself, and it probably -- subconsciously -- has to do with me being sexually and physically abused, and have had death threats, and no one has ever helped me in any way to try to get through this stuff, I have never been proud of anything I've ever done except my latest film and my latest album, otherwise I am the most self-depreciative person you'll ever meet. I don't even like posting this stuff, I'm not trying to do it to get sympathy, just to illustrate where I'm coming from. My family isn't proud of me, no one has ever been good to me in my entire life, no one has ever appreciated me, and now that I'm dying, I don't have anyone there for me either. My mom just overdoses on pills every night, my girlfriend is just ignoring it, and my best friend is avoiding me. That's how they're dealing with it. What I really need is someone -- in real life -- to listen. I don't need to be attacked on the internet for nothing. As for "attacking" you, yeah, I make fun of people for posting silly shit, everyone on this board does, it doesn't mean anything. Just like you saying above you like some idiotic troll -- I mean, I get it, ironic liking of things/people (there's probably a westernquinox fan clube somewhere), but please don't compare him to me, he exists only to try and upset people, with one sentence fragments, he's not even real!

I'm not mad, I just think your original post was a ltitle insensitve, and irrelevant; I don't know what in the world you'd take issue with as far as my reponse to DISCODILDO is concerned, I have a good job at a place I hate and I have never bitched about it because I try not to btich about things I can control. I get enough flack in real life -- "I CAN'T BELIEV EYOU WORKT HERE" from a bunch of lazy shitheads who are in debt out their ears, I've worked my fucking ass off for years and years and years, for pretty much NOTHING now that I won't get to do anything with it as my health deteoriates, so I'm giving the money to charity, my girlfriend, using it for drugs, and sending it to bands and folmmakers I admire so someone else can be happy with it.

We're both being stupid here. Sorry.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:25 PM   #109
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

like for me to repost it? I'm not one of those that says things like "it's just the internet"...

I don't even know what's going on but i'm sure you used that "argument" a couple of times.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2010, 07:32 PM   #110
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I don't even know what's going on but i'm sure you used that "argument" a couple of times.

You're right, I have used that argument. I've used it because for the most part it IS ACTUALLY HOW I FEEL.

And @ Adam...you know, and I know, my post wasn't an attack on you because work or are generous. While I do think most would interpret it as being a major low-blow on my end, I don't think anyone would interpret as being an attack on you for something so silly as having a job.

Also, I truly hope that you are not dying man. My childhood was no piece of cake and I too still suffer because of it. Not trying to compare my situation to yrs, as I know everyone deals with things differently and the sorts of "abuse" we both dealt with were likely very different (sans the physical stuff). Don't let them win, etc. Shit get's better.
Old 11.06.2010, 07:38 PM   #111
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
I'm yet to understand why some people think that everything is ok because "internet is not the real life". I wonder if back in the day people insulted each other over the phone and said "it's just the phone, it's not real life". I bet someone tried?

Old 11.06.2010, 07:39 PM   #112
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I'm not sure what your point was, honestly, you were just talking about how you like some troll because he doesn't post the stuff I post, it came off as you basically saying you have a problem with me, even though the things you cited were from recent posts, like me offering (hopefully) helpful advice to discodildo, about the benefits of working at a job for years and how it could be beneficial to him a swell, maybe. I tihnk you were clearly just messing around and trying to have fun at my expense but it rubbed me the wrong way at the time, but I don't care now.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:39 PM   #113
knox
invito al cielo

a parallel universe.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:41 PM   #114
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
there has been some really inappropriate stuff in this thread and there has been some childishness and it has been addressed AT adam rather than coming from him. considering the circumstances he has been a lot more patient than another person in his place might be. i highly suspect that the person in particular didnt actually read what asp was saying otherwise i cannot imagine they would have said what they did.

sway - you jumped in here and i dont think you read the whole of the thread. one thing i do know about you is that you are a sensitive guy and i know that you are capable of realising when its best just to leave it and not say anything even if you do have some slight gripe. i dont think you have any grounds for that, but it doesnt matter. its not a pissing contest. i think if you had read the rest of the thread and judged the mood a little better because of it you might not have jumped in when you did. its fine now.

im not trying to like keep the lid on the kettle here, im just suggesting people be cognizant of the fact that there was some really out of line and time wasting crap in this thread and its just unnecessary stress. i dont want to see anymore trolling getting in the way when some of us are trying to talk about more important things.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2010, 07:43 PM   #115
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Excellent post, n'ik, "can't we all just get along?"

Old 11.06.2010, 07:44 PM   #116
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I'm yet to understand why some people think that everything is ok because "internet is not the real life". I wonder if back in the day people insulted each other over the phone and said "it's just the phone, it's not real life". I bet someone tried?

It's not an issue of the internet not being real life...sure, real people are involved. It's just so much easier for anyone to paint a picture of themselves as they want to be perceived as online than in "real life". I view it as a tool for self education, yes, but it's still no doubt a large playground. People bullshit, come here to act out personal aggression, relieve stress/etc. I highly doubt many of the "assholes" on the internet act the same way in real life. Matter of fact, i know they don't.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:47 PM   #117
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

And @ Adam...I do mean it when I say I'm sorry. I really should have left these sort of thoughts to myself.
Old 11.06.2010, 07:49 PM   #118
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

It's no problem, I'm sorry too.. been in a really bad mood lately, and I usually am not, at all. I find myself very disillusioned with and distanced from the people I love in my life. It's not a good feeling.. to be alone. Oh well. I will pour it into my art, I guess.

Whee.

Old 11.06.2010, 07:49 PM   #119
knox
invito al cielo

I do. I'm the same exact asshole.
In fact, I refuse the term IRL.

Old 11.06.2010, 08:00 PM   #120
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

aww, that was such a sweet rep knox.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth