Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page There were SIX babies murdered in LA this year..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.10.2010, 02:26 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Age list of LA homicides

There were 14 kids under five killed this year already in Los Angeles, 3 of them were SHOT DEAD in the streets! I want to throw up..

what kind of place is this? It is a shame enough to let 14 year old kids die in the streets to horrifying gun violence, but babies not even a year old like Santos Pastor who was shot and killed over the weekend?

what the fuck is the US doing fighting wars in Iraq and Colombia when we have warzones on the streets of our own country, here today?

there just aren't any words sometimes

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 02:35 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Age list of LA homicides

There were 14 kids under five killed this year already in Los Angeles, 3 of them were SHOT DEAD in the streets! I want to throw up..

what kind of place is this? It is a shame enough to let 14 year old kids die in the streets to horrifying gun violence, but babies not even a year old like Santos Pastor who was shot and killed over the weekend?

what the fuck is the US doing fighting wars in Iraq and Colombia when we have warzones on the streets of our own country, here today?

there just aren't any words sometimes

it's not necessarily gun violence, it's gang violence. i'd rather be shot than shanked if given a choice.

but yes this country has a huge fucking population that's pretty much written off society, and it's used solely to justify funneling taxpayer money into law enforcement & the industrial prison complex.

btw, 'mericans spend $450 BILLION a year in "christmas"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 02:43 PM   #3
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
it's not necessarily gun violence, it's gang violence. i'd rather be shot than shanked if given a choice.

but yes this country has a huge fucking population that's pretty much written off society, and it's used solely to justify funneling taxpayer money into law enforcement & the industrial prison complex.

btw, 'mericans spend $450 BILLION a year in "christmas"

you're talking out of your ass, living in an environment of both guns and knives, I'd say neither is good, and I'd take a knife fight to a shooting ANY DAY! knives are direct, in your face and personal, but many many people get shot and killed by crossfire and stray bullets and knuckleheads who are way to pussy to stab you but will shoot you like life was a video game from 10 yards..

a knife is a man's weapon, it is truly a defensive weapon, even if used offensively, where as gun violence is pure evil, plain and simple, and the body bags and blood in the streets cries louder than that blood of Abel..
by the way, two year old Nathan Trujillo WAS stabbed to death this year, and to stab a child is perhaps the only thing more disheartening than to see them shot dead..

fucking shit why did I post this thread? my heart is seared...

Old 11.10.2010, 02:47 PM   #4
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
you're talking out of your ass, living in an environment of both guns and knives, I'd say neither is good, and I'd take a knife fight to a shooting ANY DAY! knives are direct, in your face and personal, but many many people get shot and killed by crossfire and stray bullets and knuckleheads who are way to pussy to stab you but will shoot you like life was a video game from 10 yards..

a knife is a man's weapon, it is truly a defensive weapon, even if used offensively, where as gun violence is pure evil, plain and simple, and the body bags and blood in the streets cries louder than that blood of Abel..
by the way, two year old Nathan Trujillo WAS stabbed to death this year, and to stab a child is perhaps the only thing more disheartening than to see them shot dead..

fucking shit why did I post this thread? my heart is seared...

where i grew up people would agree with you, the gun is considered a weapon of cowards but then again we lost a bunch of wars, so i'm going to say effective weapon > man's weapon

what im saying all is that killing is killing no matter the instrument. the "rather be shot than knifed" meant just that seems gun wounds seem more treatable than knife wounds and i'll take survival any day. but that's besides the fucking point. your city is really a fucked up place.
Old 11.10.2010, 02:48 PM   #5
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
"what the fuck is the US doing fighting wars in Iraq and Colombia when we have warzones on the streets of our own country, here today?"

some would argue the war at home is the same war as in Columbia or Afghanistan
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 02:50 PM   #6
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69

good point-- but it's colombia the country not columbia university nor columbia maryland (as a wetback, it irks me to see our names butchered. nothing personal).
Old 11.10.2010, 03:00 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
"what the fuck is the US doing fighting wars in Iraq and Colombia when we have warzones on the streets of our own country, here today?"

indeed, its all the same monster. Its the dragon with seven heads and ten crowns, but ONE unified body and aim, to drink human blood in an unquenchable thirst.

Lord have His Mercy.

I wonder if it is the same in the other major cities which are equally violence and gun infested? It took decades for LA Times to FINALLY get this homicide map going, we need to nationalize the idea. I am sure that many other Americans here can testify to the same kinds of violence, and it is embarrassing how we as Americans are living everyday under PTSD circumstances that would make a combat veteran tear up..

Old 11.10.2010, 03:10 PM   #8
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SuchFriendsAreDangerous again.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 03:39 PM   #9
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
theonly way to possibly fix it is to give the kids in areas like that a sense of community that does not revolve around the gang.

Would do better putting $$$ into community programs than cops. IMHO. It took a fair while for it to get bad, so it would take a fair while for it to get better.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 03:41 PM   #10
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

general homicide/violence rates in the us are much lower than certain places considered violent

however, when you analyse homicide rates per city (last time I read) certain cities in the us ranked top 5

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 03:45 PM   #11
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
i won't argue with people about guns anymore, since most of them are unaware or misguided about what the combination of access to guns+social exclusion does except for what they read in newspapers.

and others will argue about the "nature of humans" without realizing you can maximize the outcome of those traits with the access to modern, effective, coward killing/threatening tools.

all i'm gonna say is that the industry needs to be heavily regulated.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.10.2010, 03:46 PM   #12
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Santos Pastor who was shot and killed over the weekend?

supplies? http://maps.google.com/maps?q=king+t...les+Ca+ 90006
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth