Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Maybe MJ's death can turn out to be a good thing
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.26.2009, 05:43 PM   #21
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the second case he was acquited when the kid could not identify michael's genitals. terrible stuff.
Michael had hundreds, if not thousands of

SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2009, 07:19 AM   #22
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
YEA - I saw him in a Michael Jackson video yesterday......hadn't seen that video in 15 years or more!

heh, when I read that I thought "Remember the Time??? That's Magic Johnson!", another basketballing MJ... I'd completely forgotten the Jam video.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.27.2009, 07:51 AM   #23
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Aquitted is not the same as being innocent AT ALL.

Michael fucking molested those kids. Everyone knows that. He settled out of court with their families for ridiculous sums of money to avoid jail and criticism. Regardless, he's still a fucking paedo.

if so then he is on paedo registers, he is not allowed to leave his local area without written permission, he is then a fully fledged paedo...

ok, if he molested them...where is the hard evidence documented... the families settled out of court because thats the best chunk of this wealth they could get..if it went to court they would have lost and for sure the jackson brigade didnt want thet to happen eiother cuz his legal fees were/are breaking his bank!

cmon....stay with the facts of the thing not with what the media wants you to believe.... it says something that only 2 families brought charges to him....hoping to cash in on his millions and he was "involved" with many kids over many years and all of them never had a bad word to say about him....... yes he was a fruitcake but he wasnt i believe a paedophile, despite what cnn and the the rest want you to believe.....

i am not defending or condoning his "sleeping with kids2 thing at all but you have tyo draw the line between sexual and non sexual and i really dont believe jackson ever had any sexual contact with anyone ever, be it adult (his 3 kids were conceived artifically) or child....the man is mad as a brush but i dont think there was an ounce of evil in him....

sorry but thats my opinion and if there is a criminal in the whole thing then maybe the media (who are now trying to cannonize him in a way) should really be shown the chair collectivly....
Old 06.27.2009, 12:32 PM   #24
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
It's a well known fact that when people who are strange (the Doors' song just started in my head) are accused of wrongdoings of any kind, "normal" people can be easily conivinced they're guilty. Anyone who doesn't always follow the norms of society just HAS to be a bad person in SOME way, right?

Look at the Salem Witch Trials. Think back (further for some boardies than others) to high school, and how the "weird" kids were accused of being gay.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth