Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People in their thirties
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2007, 10:45 AM   #61
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You could reverse the situation and say that not being able to find Jesus the more I grew up has saved me and made me want to stay alive much more.

heee hheee

bravo, porks

kisses,

-belial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
Apparently the mind gets more dirty as you get closer to thirty?

Do you older, 30+ adults feel the physical limitations of your ageing bodies?
I mean, I'm only 19, but I'm already aware that I can't abuse my body and get away with it like I could when I was, say <16.
Also, do any of you believe in all the anti-ageing products that are available now?

to the first question: YES.

about the physical limitations of age: no. i've felt the physical limitations of smoking or a rotten liver though. however, after cleaning up, everything goes back to normal. abusing your body is for retards, whether you're 16, 19, or 90. so don't.

the best anti-ageing is a lot of sex. and exercise second. oh and good food. i still get carded when buying liquor or going to clubs. i guess everyone gets carded. but still it's embarrassing-- do i have a baby face?? bah!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 10:51 AM   #62
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Porkie, you're turning into one of us. You're turning into a wheezing geezer!
Old 06.13.2007, 11:18 AM   #63
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
heee hheee

about the physical limitations of age: no. i've felt the physical limitations of smoking or a rotten liver though. however, after cleaning up, everything goes back to normal. abusing your body is for retards, whether you're 16, 19, or 90. so don't.
Sorry, I didn't mean that kind of abuse, although I agree with you.

Quote:
the best anti-ageing is a lot of sex. and exercise second. oh and good food. i still get carded when buying liquor or going to clubs. i guess everyone gets carded. but still it's embarrassing-- do i have a baby face?? bah!
haha, if only it was that easy.
Yeah, I think everyone gets asked for proof of age now, but I think it's more due to the fact that it's a lot stricter these days so that even if they think you're quite above the legal age they will still ask. Maybe they were trying to flatter you. :P
Some people just do it to be a pain though, like that old lady in the spar shop who refused to serve me 4 cans of john smiths.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 12:01 PM   #64
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Because I realized that I am so much better and much more entertaining than Jesus could ever be.

that explains yr robe and sandals.

do you also serve up pieces of your body to yr apostles?

of those apostles, how many go by "Mary"?

more importantly: would you consider a hand-to-hand-combat-death-match between you and Jeezus? I realize this would last forever (with the both of you rising from the grave), but it would sure be fun to watch.

if the answer is yes, can I be yr manager?

I can go by the name Don King of Kings!

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 12:02 PM   #65
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
Sorry, I didn't mean that kind of abuse, although I agree with you.

haha, if only it was that easy.
Yeah, I think everyone gets asked for proof of age now, but I think it's more due to the fact that it's a lot stricter these days so that even if they think you're quite above the legal age they will still ask. Maybe they were trying to flatter you. :P
Some people just do it to be a pain though, like that old lady in the spar shop who refused to serve me 4 cans of john smiths.

oh yeah. ok. well in the u.s. the drinking age is 21 i guess in england is 16? 18? i could not possibliy look 16 or 18, 21 *maybe* in the dark, and of course there are many 21 year olds that look aged beyond their years, but that is not my fault.

now, thinking about it, when i was 15-16 i was into competitive sports, so i was a beast. then i got into the university & fattened up because i didn't have time for sports-- it was study all day. but the point... oh yes the point is that i feel im a much more interesting person than when i was younger. i'm saner too, and i don't have to look to the world to tell me who i am.

of course there is the wrong path as well. some people get stupider & stupider as they age until they turn into zombies. the point i guess is to make time your ally, rather than your enemy-- to ... cultivate yourself instead of letting life destroy your soul with a soulless job and a drone-like existence. so as time passes you become more yourself, rather than the other way around. so i'm hoping than when i'm on my deathbead i'm going to be more myself than i am today.

does that make sense??
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 12:16 PM   #66
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
The drinking age is 18 in the UK, thankfully.
That makes a lot sense, good advice old wise one.
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth