Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who is more evil?
Bankers! 12 75.00%
Terrorists 4 25.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04.15.2013, 09:49 PM   #41
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax Americana
These are the Jonas Brothers.

nope, these are the jonas brothers.and it's no scam, they really were america's greatest taxidermists

keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 07:46 AM   #42
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i read your pre-edited "dead as usual" response-- but with an 8 year old rancid fuck among the dead, i though you'd be howling with transorgasmic ecstasy.

that's true, i feel guilty as fuck and you spouting your mawkish sneery guilt trips makes you better than me.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 08:52 AM   #43
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
that's true, i feel guilty as fuck and you spouting your mawkish sneery guilt trips makes you better than me.

i had no idea you felt "guilty as fuck". i though you just felt stupid. i mean, it's not like you planted the bombs.

yours is just a case of foot-in-mouth disease in front of the 3 people who read this thread, and not an actual crime-- unless you believe your posts magically caused the explosions (i'm pretty sure they didn't.)

ill-timed posturing is only murder for the ego, but nothing terribly wrong with feeling stupid every now and then, is it? we all have to.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 09:05 AM   #44
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i told you i felt guilty, now you want me to feel stupid, and take the blame for your ego. if there's anything else you'd like you can post it in the next thread you pretend not to understand sarcasm and get into a last word competition with me again.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:14 AM   #45
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i told you i felt guilty, now you want me to feel stupid, and take the blame for your ego. if there's anything else you'd like you can post it in the next thread you pretend not to understand sarcasm and get into a last word competition with me again.

you know what anonymous chat board participants' intentions and feelings are - that is really amazing.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2013, 09:16 AM   #46
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
i know that the government puts fluoride in the water to lower our IQs and the government is behind the boston bomb - i am in full possession of my faculties, of at least average intelligence and capable of basic rationality and insight.

fixed.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:27 AM   #47
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
you know what anonymous chat board participants' intentions and feelings are - that is really amazing.

he reads minds.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:34 AM   #48
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
http://bcove.me/qwi5k6ap

Horrible stuff.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:35 AM   #49
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:

contrary to common usage, stupidity is not a negative condition, it's simply the limit of intelligence.

since intelligence is limited, everyone who operates in the world should be able to encounter their own stupidity on a regular basis, unless they limit their activities to breathing and to blowing their noses (and even then, accidents happen-- the physics of flying snot are complex.)

i think it's saner to admit stupidity than guilt, but we're all different.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:42 AM   #50
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

oh, i get it now, you didn't just want me to feel stupid, you wanted to prove that you were more intelligent as well.

personally i didn't need the demonstration cos i already worked it out few posts ago when you tried to shame me for comments on terrorism. you were absolutely correct to do this despite being a citizen of the nation that invaded iraq, murdered its people, destabilized its infrastructure and destroyed its government which caused the rise of the terrorists responsible for killing at least 50 people yesterday. not to mention the daily drone killings of children, first responders and innocent bystanders!

yes i just felt so stupid after 3 americans got killed, after all they're real people and we must all hang our heads in solemnity when real people die. my sincerest apologies. now if you can just use your intellect to explain why i should respond to your next get the last word in pissing competition smugocaust of a post i'll be all fuckin ears.
Old 04.16.2013, 09:51 AM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
oh, i get it now, you didn't just want me to feel stupid, you wanted to prove that you were more intelligent as well.

personally i didn't need the demonstration cos i already worked it out few posts ago when you tried to shame me for comments on terrorism. you were absolutely correct to do this despite being a citizen of the nation that invaded iraq, murdered its people, destabilized its infrastructure and destroyed its government which caused the rise of the terrorists responsible for killing at least 50 people yesterday. not to mention the daily drone killings of children, first responders and innocent bystanders!

yes i just felt so stupid after 3 americans got killed, after all they're real people and we must all hang our heads in solemnity when real people die. my sincerest apologies. now if you can just use your intellect to explain why i should respond to your next get the last word in pissing competition smugocaust of a post i'll be all fuckin ears.

okay, o omnipotent one. it's ALL your fault. but hey, Big Satan is here to relieve you of all responsibility.

(now i feel stupid for wasting time in this argument. hA!)

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth