Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Tottenham Hotspur
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.08.2006, 05:58 AM   #1
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
I know we have at least one Spurs fan on here, and as a Chelsea fan I have a sworn duty to post this one.

I know, it's not funny really, and I can appreciate the right of any Spurs fan to be pissed off. But somewhere in the Far East I have no doubt there's a very happy betting syndicate.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 09:37 AM   #2
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
nice one, man u fan meself, so i have a sworn duty to hate all ye Chelsea rentboys..

nice pic though, i kinda felt bad for spurs yesterday
Old 05.08.2006, 11:18 AM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, I saw that on MOTD yesterday. Good stuff. Arsenal deserved 4th place though, because... just yeah.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 12:28 PM   #4
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
what was with rio ferninand eating the biscuits?!
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 02:59 PM   #5
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Haha, I saw that on MOTD yesterday. Good stuff. Arsenal deserved 4th place though, because... just yeah.
what, arses deserved 4th. pah, blah blah. got away with not watching channel 5 next year. fuckin jammy bastards!!!! and that arsene pic aint funny. fuck fuck and double fuck was my general reaction to the westham game. it was kinda like an episode of dream team. arsenal are soooo lucky cuz they are gonna get whooped bigtime by barca in a couple of weeks. at least spurs finishing 5th is the best result we have had in a long time and should be happy. but we should be in 4th place! as for the food poisioning, thats the dream team scriptwriting........

by the way, i think i am that afforementioned spurs fan!
ABSOLUTELY GUTTED I WAS!!!!!!!
Old 05.09.2006, 03:23 AM   #6
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
what, arses deserved 4th. pah, blah blah. got away with not watching channel 5 next year. fuckin jammy bastards!!!! and that arsene pic aint funny. fuck fuck and double fuck was my general reaction to the westham game. it was kinda like an episode of dream team. arsenal are soooo lucky cuz they are gonna get whooped bigtime by barca in a couple of weeks. at least spurs finishing 5th is the best result we have had in a long time and should be happy. but we should be in 4th place! as for the food poisioning, thats the dream team scriptwriting........

by the way, i think i am that afforementioned spurs fan!
ABSOLUTELY GUTTED I WAS!!!!!!!
Taking my Chelsea hat off for a moment, yeah, it does seem like something out of bad fiction. The bugger is that it happened on the last day of the season. Had the match been postponed, then there would have been a huge ruckus over the unfairness of that, seeing as the whole point of every game kicking off on the last day of the season is that no-one has the advantage of knowing what they have to do to acheive a certain aim. Any other day of the season I think Spurs would have had a pretty good chance of the game being postponed, even if only by a few hours, so that at least they and West Ham were playing on a level playing field.

I don't have a clue what the FA could do if it turns out that Spurs' meals were tampered with, but I expect they'd find some way of copping out and satisfying nobody (well, nobody except Arsenal, obviously).

Whatever happens, and leaving club loyalties aside, this is a really crappy (no pun intended) situation. I'll be interested to see what the results of the tests on the food that the Spurs players ate are.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:52 AM   #7
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Quit yer whining you spurs fans.
The better team won.
If we hadn't booted you off of 4th place on Sunday, we'd have done it next Wednesday by beating Barcelona, there was no way you were finishing above the mighty Arsenal!
I was at Highbury for the last ever game in that magnificent old stadium.
What a day!

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 06:53 AM   #8
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
http://youtube.com/watch?v=kFvXVlfu4vs
the best football video on youtube
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 09:21 AM   #9
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Best football vid on Youtube? This is one of my favourite football memories...

Italia '90. The extra-stylish Brazil had totally outplayed Argentina, as expected. The Argentines had defended desperately, trying to hold on, trying to kill the game off. THen MAradona gets the ball and runs forward. You see (the mighty mighty) Claudio Caniggia peel off to the left and you know, beyond any doubt, at that moment that tenacity and a refusal to be beaten have won over all the style and skill that Brazil offered. Maradona slipd the ball throgh, Caniggia finishes it. The 'purists' moan, the team with the tactics wins. Magic.

That goal

Caniggia was a fantastic player.

Of course, there's the mighty Nike Good vs Evil advert, too.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2006, 03:15 PM   #10
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Florya
Quit yer whining you spurs fans.
The better team won.
If we hadn't booted you off of 4th place on Sunday, we'd have done it next Wednesday by beating Barcelona, there was no way you were finishing above the mighty Arsenal!
I was at Highbury for the last ever game in that magnificent old stadium.
What a day!

nooooooo..... arsenal fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
how dissappointing!!!!!!

pm check!!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth