Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Faking orgasms/ lying about sex- another sex thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2006, 09:10 PM   #1
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
I've heard from many women, that women will fake orgasms and that many women fake orgasms all the time and never actually have one.

Why would anyone be dishonest about their sexual pleasure? It hurts the relationship, and it prevents the partner from ever providing the woman the pleasure she really wants.

I don't eat omelettes. I cooked my someone one day just to be nice. It was terrible. She told me and gave me a few pointers. The next omelette I make will be better. If she hadn't told me, and said she really liked it- she'd have to keep eating it.

The same situation arises in movies- guy lies to girl, guy falls for girl, guy has to keep the lie up, girl finds out about the lie and gets mad at him, guy and girl make up after much suffering.

Why do people dig themselves into holes with dishonesty?
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:29 PM   #2
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
My girlfriend talked about this one time. She says that there's tonnes of girls that say they do, but they actually don't because it's difficult for them to have one. Sometimes she's not honest herself too, I really have no clue why they do this either!
Old 05.05.2006, 09:31 PM   #3
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
If they want you to wrap it up, they should just get a wrap it up box.
Old 05.06.2006, 12:30 AM   #4
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
Women will fake orgasms only if they HAVE to. I'm sure they'd preffer having one to having to fake one for the guy's benifit.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 12:34 AM   #5
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
If they want you to wrap it up, they should just get a wrap it up box.

Old 05.06.2006, 01:28 AM   #6
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
...I would be nice about it. I would slap the lube in his hand and nicely tell him that I am not a masturbation device...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

capital post, you are getting repped up for this.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 01:40 AM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
If a woman lies about getting off, she's obviously a dumb bitch who doesn't understand what honesty and relationships are about. Be fucking honest, and work through your problems. Don't lie.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 10:33 AM   #8
val-holla-ing
invito al cielo

val-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's assesval-holla-ing kicks all y'all's asses
my ex told me that she faked it one time. let it suffice to say that i didn't really enjoy sex with her on the emotional level after that.

my current girlfriend says she would never fake it.

-cam'ron

(formerly "no homo")
val-holla-ing is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 10:45 AM   #9
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
kegmama rules

you've been missed around here...

about faking orgasm, i have no notion of ever having been deceived. but who knows...

i always ask "did you come?" and if for some reason i failed to cause explosions in the sky, i put index & middle finger to work, yes?

of course i think orgasm should not be the end all/be all of sex. it just happens. if you focus too much on it you'll never get it.

---

ps- fake orgasms, anorexia -- a connection?

--
and another:

Quote:
Why do people dig themselves into holes with dishonesty?

because they are a bunch of insecure shitheads. but then again, in you rmovie scenario, seduction is a game that has nothing to do with long term prospects. (usually the seducer "falls" for the girl & must confess. or viceversa). anyway movies are not like life. when you lie & get caught, you get a kick in the balls. mostly.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:11 AM   #10
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
because they are a bunch of insecure shitheads. but then again, in you rmovie scenario, seduction is a game that has nothing to do with long term prospects. (usually the seducer "falls" for the girl & must confess. or viceversa). anyway movies are not like life. when you lie & get caught, you get a kick in the balls. mostly.

I don't know. I've known a lot of women that put up with a lot of bullshit with guys. IE women that go out with alcoholics ,cheaters, and drug abusers. As well men that put up with bullshit from women. Some people are compassionate, and many people are compassionate to a fault.

BTW awesome post kegmama!
Old 05.06.2006, 11:16 AM   #11
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
i always ask "did you come?" and if for some reason i failed to cause explosions in the sky, i put index & middle finger to work, yes?

All I could picture when I read that is that Richard Pryor scene on the Long Beach (is it there?) dvd.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 11:23 AM   #12
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I don't know. I've known a lot of women that put up with a lot of bullshit with guys. IE women that go out with alcoholics ,cheaters, and drug abusers. As well men that put up with bullshit from women. Some people are compassionate, and many people are compassionate to a fault.

well, sexual attraction is not determined by such things as "honesty" and "a healthy lifestyle". it's like the difference between sex and love, or, let's put it more clearly, sex & marriage.

unfortunately our age confuses both, in a popularization of the romantic myth; i.e., your spouse is also your unnatainable princess. most likely false. but i digress... my point is that, let's put it biologically... there are 2 steps to reproduction: the mating of the genes, & the care of the young. some times women will pick a man because they like their "genes", so to speak, their "sex appeal". that doesn't mean they will make good fathers for their babies. and here is where i go back to my seemingly unrelated starting point: if those women wanted to fuck the alcoholics, cheaters & abusers for the fun (whatever), without expecting to marry them, much less have a good marriage, they would be a lot better off...

but then the mysteries of psychopathology and the family romance are nearly unfathomable... except maybe for tennessee williams & the like...
Old 05.06.2006, 11:31 AM   #13
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

I remember a show on discovery or something (maybe national geographic) that said that women's sexual desires change depending on what time of the month it is.
Old 05.06.2006, 12:46 PM   #14
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
ps- fake orgasms, anorexia -- a connection?

interesting, my housemate had anorexia when she was a teenager, and she's the only girl i've met ever to admit to faking orgasms. she also insists that all girls frequently fake orgasms, although i think that notion is absurd.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 05:53 PM   #15
wearescientists
bad moon rising

wearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the roughwearescientists is a jewel in the rough
kegmama, insightful post. so is it as simple as blaming society for the expectation for a woman to please a man; or can we look at why women make this conscious choice?....it's also intresting to see all the angry/questioning posts here.
wearescientists is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.06.2006, 08:29 PM   #16
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, girl''s sexual appetite DEFINITELY changes depending on time of the month, because hormones and their menstrual cycle and blahdidy blah.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.08.2006, 01:00 PM   #17
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
interesting, my housemate had anorexia when she was a teenager, and she's the only girl i've met ever to admit to faking orgasms. she also insists that all girls frequently fake orgasms, although i think that notion is absurd.

hah, i suspected that much. thank you for supporting my pseudo-science with relevant data. this merits an investigation.
Old 05.08.2006, 02:29 PM   #18
FruitLoop
children of satan

FruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard suckaFruitLoop cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

Not to be rude, but I guess she also faked (or believed that she was) being thin and needing to go on a diet.

Seriously, I don't get why some ppl (men and women) fake orgasm, if you lose the "mood" or whatever, it happens and it's not such a big deal. Happens to me, happens to my gf and it's not like we kill each other if it happens....
FruitLoop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth