Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page boars of canada
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.13.2006, 09:48 PM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I've been spinning music has the right to children lately and I gotta say that it's truly amazing. Like it reveals a whole depth to electronic music I didn't even think you could reach. So since I love this disc I'm making a thread for us to love em with.
I think my next step into them should be geogaddye or campfire headspace... and if you haven't heard them, you gotta get yr hands on music has the right to children, it rulz.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 09:50 PM   #2
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I played the song Aquarius for my 2 year old nephew and he loved it. He is a genius.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Orange..."

"Orange...."
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 09:54 PM   #3
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
When I first saw it, I thought this thread was about a hunting expedition you went on or something...
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 10:13 PM   #4
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
shit i forgot the d

hahaha, i'd hunt boars in canada... hell i'll hunt boars anywhere!
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.13.2006, 11:18 PM   #5
saoq
bad moon rising

saoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to beholdsaoq is a splendid one to behold
geogaddi is perfect, campfire is shit
saoq is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth