Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page need NYC extra ticket (will make it worth your while)
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.05.2006, 04:51 AM   #1
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
hey, this is an odd request, but i need to help out a friend, i can't buy more then 2 tickets, and i need to get my friend in

if anybody here was planing to go alone, could you get a second ticket and my friend can enter with you as part of your party, they need to see the tickets with the credit card bearer, so scalping the traditional way out of the question. I personally would pay for your second ticket(full price and the service charge, and extra special 100% gratuity for going out of your way which would come out to about 60 dollars maybe a little more) essentially paying for your own ticket

anybody serious about helping out should PM me, or just post here and we'll work out the detail
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 05:54 AM   #2
harlock_jds
little trouble girl

harlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to behold
I was planing on getting a 2'nd tix along with mine anyways ( and i know i can't get anyone else to go with me) so if i'm able get them before they sell out i can help you out. No need to pay for mine, just the cost of the tix for your friend (and whatever service charges).
harlock_jds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 06:37 AM   #3
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
excellent, they shall go quick, but i am confident i shall get mine quite quickly

once the dust settles, and tickets are sold, we'll set up how we will meet (probably by saying i am with a girlfriend wearing a snoopy t-shirt, and me wearing probably standard les georges leningrad shirt
Old 05.05.2006, 09:09 AM   #4
harlock_jds
little trouble girl

harlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to beholdharlock_jds is a splendid one to behold
well the webpage went from 'goes on sale at 10:00 to 'no tix available on the web' right at 10....

Sorry about that mate, perhaps someone that did manage to get tix can help you out.
harlock_jds is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:18 AM   #5
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

i couldn't get any either
Old 05.05.2006, 09:20 AM   #6
Fred Cracklin
little trouble girl

Fred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's assesFred Cracklin kicks all y'all's asses
Relax, I got the tickets.
I'm gonna pass them out much like Oprah would.
But First, you people need to do something for me.

Fred Cracklin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.05.2006, 09:22 AM   #7
logcabinrecluse
bad moon rising

logcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asseslogcabinrecluse kicks all y'all's asses
what the hell are you talking about?
Old 05.05.2006, 11:33 AM   #8
fishmonkey
invito al cielo

fishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's assesfishmonkey kicks all y'all's asses
i think he means sexual favors...just lay back and think of CBGB'S

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth