Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Tall Firs, Awesome Color, Boneless (Cody Ranaldo) - NYC - Fri Dec 19th
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.10.2008, 03:17 PM   #1
agoston
little trouble girl

agoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's assesagoston kicks all y'all's asses
CHECK THIS OUT!!

Tall Firs
Awesome Color
Chessie (from DC)
Boneless (Cody Ranaldo's 2-piece)
HARD BOP DJ's

@ Knitting Factory - Tap Bar
knittingfactory.com / 74 Leonard St.
Fri, Dec 19th. 8pm. $10.00 / ALL AGES
Advance tix @ ticketweb.com or Knit box office.

The Knitting Factory in its current location, will CLOSE for GOOD on
DEC 31. So if you can, try to make it out for this show. I book the
shows there and this will be my last night working at the club, so
it's a definitely finale night. Should be a super rockin nite of ES friends
n fam. re-post this, spread the word, come thru!!! It is ALL AGES Too!
agoston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2008, 04:14 PM   #2
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by agoston
I book the
shows there and this will be my last night working at the club,

will you have anything to do with the new location in williamsburg(?) I think you've done good work on leonard st man!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2008, 08:56 PM   #3
syntax-free
bad moon rising

syntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's asses
why is it closing for good?
syntax-free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.15.2008, 10:33 AM   #4
rappard
expwy. to yr skull

rappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's assesrappard kicks all y'all's asses
From the Tall Firs mailing list (tallfirs@tallfirs.org):

"First of all-

WFMU! Holy Crap! Today we hang out on the radio with Irene Trudel, who is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet and who has an awesome radio show on the #1 freeform station in the nation. From 4-5 we're going to play live and chat and play some records too. Tune in at work and it will feel like you're actually hanging out with us instead of working. 91.1 in the NYC area and of course streaming at wfmu.org.

Second but no less awesome-

Sick of holiday parties with free booze and fattening food and good times with old friends? Yeah, I thought so! That is why for this Friday's entertainment we have set up a killer-diller show at the Knitting Factory with our old mates Awesome Color and indie supergroup Chessie.

As I'm sure you know, Tall Firs and Awesome Color have toured the USA together and fought back to back with steel poles fending off blood-sucking ninjas and mummified zombies. We are teaming up for a last gasp at the Knit before the whole joint gets shut down at the end of the year- providing the structure can withstand this punishing rock assault to last that long.

Batting third on this mother is Washington D.C.'s Chessie featuring an all-star lineup of Ben Bailes (yr momma), Brendan Canty (Fugazi, Rites of Spring), Matt Dingee (Lorelei, Lu), Stephen Gardner (yr sister too), and Justin Moyer (Edie Sedgwick, Antelope, Super System, El Gupo). These dudes are like a really happy Neu! freaking Eric Satie in the VIP room.

And in the leadoff slot is Boneless, which is like this guy (Cody Ranaldo) who bought Skatemaster Tate's drum machine and stuck a hot soldering iron right through it while it was on and the tape was rolling.

Knitting Factory Dec. 19 8pm 10 bux. Tall Firs onstage 11pm.

Tweak on, Tweakers.

Aaron Fir"

rappard is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth