Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.03.2012, 09:40 AM   #34421
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Started an 18 hours hospital shift at 2:00 PM this afternoon. At 9:45 PM tonight, I almost watched my father-in-law die. The Respiratory Therapist started a breathing collar as they wanted my father-in-law to go another three hours off the ventalator (successfully completed three hours this morning).

The first hour passes with no problems. Ten minutes into hour number two, my father-in-law becomes panicked mouthing he can't breath. I stand at his bedside trying to reasure him by reminding him to breath and he sakes his head in agreement. A few minutes later, his heart rate drops very low and the color is gone from his face and foam starts flowing from his mouth (oh so scarry). Several nurses entered the room (one with a crash cart) and the Respiratory Therapist bags his throat. More foam out of the mouth, the eyes open and he is halfway smiling at all the people standing around his bed.

One nurse said, "you scared us" and he mouthed, "me too." Let me type, "me three." It happened soooo fast.

WOW WOW WOW - don't know how I could have called my wife or mother-in-law and told them he died during my watch.

holy shit ! how does this story end up in the "irrelevant" thread i don't know!! cuz this is as real & relevant as it gets! daaaamn! BEST WISHES TO YOUR FAMILY BYTOR.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.03.2012, 09:58 AM   #34422
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
That shit is fucked up Bytor.

what a fucking night for you.
Old 12.03.2012, 07:32 PM   #34423
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2012, 07:16 AM   #34424
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses

Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2012, 09:06 AM   #34425
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
unless, yr talking about the card scattering scene in Rain Man, i have no idea what yr referring to. anything post 89 Cruise i dont bother with.

i have no hope for Cruise anymore since Katty left him. even jumping on Oprah's couch didn't deter me when i thought his 90's films sucked.

Mission Impossible ghost protocol was fucking good man!!!!!! and I hates me some Tom Cruise
Old 12.04.2012, 12:24 PM   #34426
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Started an 18 hours hospital shift at 2:00 PM this afternoon. At 9:45 PM tonight, I almost watched my father-in-law die. The Respiratory Therapist started a breathing collar as they wanted my father-in-law to go another three hours off the ventalator (successfully completed three hours this morning).

The first hour passes with no problems. Ten minutes into hour number two, my father-in-law becomes panicked mouthing he can't breath. I stand at his bedside trying to reasure him by reminding him to breath and he sakes his head in agreement. A few minutes later, his heart rate drops very low and the color is gone from his face and foam starts flowing from his mouth (oh so scarry). Several nurses entered the room (one with a crash cart) and the Respiratory Therapist bags his throat. More foam out of the mouth, the eyes open and he is halfway smiling at all the people standing around his bed.

One nurse said, "you scared us" and he mouthed, "me too." Let me type, "me three." It happened soooo fast.

WOW WOW WOW - don't know how I could have called my wife or mother-in-law and told them he died during my watch.

OUCH. the ICU is a terrifying place, it is the modern world's hospice, the modern world's death bed of Isaac, where like a sheepish Jacob we must face inevitably. I spent several weeks caring for my grandfather as he died of lung cancer in the ICU. Every day, every single day, somebody dies in there. It is depressing. But such is life. These are the cycles, and the noblest, most honorably, must truly human thing any human can do for another human is face the pains and fears of death together. Such is the dignity of humanity, and what makes us all either true men or women. God bless you in this experience, they never get easier even as they become routine

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.04.2012, 10:57 PM   #34427
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
everytime....I'm glad I didn't and did.
Old 12.05.2012, 06:04 AM   #34428
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 12.05.2012, 08:12 AM   #34429
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i was bad.
i have this new friend, i mean i only know him for a year.
he really gets to my nerves lately.
he always starts a phone conversation with 'ah you finally picked it up?' or 'you never call me', then he keeps on blablablabla always about his stuff and projects and money he will get, and whines about his deadlines, but if i say smth that i m not feeling very well (waiting for zero money), he degrades my problems.
so yesterday, i yelled at him.
*and i was bad, because i let his 'fortune' affect me. its not how i am or want to be.
it was the 2nd time, if i m not mistaken.

anyway, i dont want to ruin the whatever friendship we have. its not that i dont like him and some times he has said very thoughtful things to me.
but he is mega selfcentered and tiring.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2012, 12:42 PM   #34430
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
a whatever friendship ?

it is your problem nefeli
you allow him to this whatever friendship

so you should not complain about the choises you made
don't like it
make other choises

you rule your life
not other people
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2012, 09:28 PM   #34431
ink.
the end of the ugly

ink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's assesink. kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost

siick.

we've been watching oddities on netflix some nights and they had one of these in the shop.
ink. is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.05.2012, 11:10 PM   #34432
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
i have a pimple on my back
made me think on the positive sides of a relationship
if i had a girl she could push the pimple out

i'm going for a relationship
Old 12.05.2012, 11:21 PM   #34433
gast30
invito al cielo

going to fix weed tomorrow
these winterdays are deadly boring
Old 12.06.2012, 01:31 AM   #34434
gast30
invito al cielo

painting work of my bedroom is almost finished
gonna watch some tv and then jump on the bus to the netherlands and see what i can fix
Old 12.06.2012, 06:43 AM   #34435
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 12.06.2012, 07:23 AM   #34436
gast30
invito al cielo

could fix some weed on the street
expensive doh
last time i buy there
Old 12.07.2012, 07:29 AM   #34437
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Old 12.07.2012, 01:32 PM   #34438
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Driving school for dogs in New Zealand

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20614593

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.07.2012, 06:57 PM   #34439
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
this is just gross
this is just normal
don't you remember apes fleas eachoters back

aren't we here to help eachoters?
Old 12.07.2012, 07:18 PM   #34440
gast30
invito al cielo

time to listen to my poetic brother jim morrison
1222162216721712171917201721 1722 172317241725173217721822 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth