Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page the end of Maximum Rocknroll print fanzine
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.11.2019, 09:40 PM   #1
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Its probably time but damn what a great run. Changed my life. Back in 1984 I was pretty fucking excited to find the stash of old MRR broadcast cassettes from a few years earlier in the music cabinet at WUNH. One of the proudest moments of my life was getting my New Hampshire scene report printed in MRR. They thought I was making it up and called Al Quint to confirm we actually had the bands and gigs going on I claimed - we did. I still own records I mail ordered from the ads. The classifieds were pretty great, and I can think of people I still know from the mid 80's I met through the classifieds-its wasn't a hookup scene it was trading tapes and ideas. We actually wrote letters! The letter pages in MRR were the best.

It is with heavy hearts that we are announcing the end of Maximum Rocknroll as a monthly print fanzine. There will be two more issues of the fanzine in its current format — MRR #432 will be our final print issue. But MRR will continue on as a weekly radio show, vinyl archive, and online resource for record reviews and more. Readers can look forward to more online content, updates regarding the archive project initiated in 2016, and other yet-to-be announced MRR projects, as well as new ways for punks around the world to get involved. We will have more details and information in our upcoming final issues. Please write mrr@maximumrocknroll.com for details
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.12.2019, 10:25 AM   #2
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
So what's the best periodical for the pro-Trump punk in 2019?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth