Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Foo Fighters slam John McCain over use of song
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.14.2008, 08:24 PM   #41
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
thats how I feel about Nazis. The only thing that I loathe more than Nazism is extreme and absolute Zionism.
really? thats really reallly fucked up. i am the last person to support extreme zionism, but to say that its worse than the nazis. either your ignorant or just really like to get a rise out of people...
either way its really fucked up

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2008, 08:31 PM   #42
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
The First Foo LP is pretty punk. Me likey.
I like about half of the second one.
The rest is really mediocre to say the least.

I agree, I wouldn't pay to see them...
Not a fan...
Old 10.15.2008, 12:31 AM   #43
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
^ Dude, you know there's a quote button, right? Saves a looooot of time.
Old 10.16.2008, 11:46 AM   #44
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazifan
really? thats really reallly fucked up. i am the last person to support extreme zionism, but to say that its worse than the nazis. either your ignorant or just really like to get a rise out of people...
either way its really fucked up

Its a little bit of category B, a bit more of exaggeration, and also, in case you haven't noticed, the medieval siege warfare israel is waging against Gaza is brutal and horrifying, and borderline genocide, an irony for a country built out of an apology. Zionism is especially dangerous in America, where racist Christians use it to support American military imperialism and outright racism. Americans funded Hitler through the Brown Bank, and several other genocides, and they would love to kill all the Arabs from a racist heritage that extends to the Crusades. It is not the patriotic, everyday Zionism that I associate with Nazism, more like the Pat Robertson and Israeli extreme radicals who share the same agenda. Zionism is Manifest Destiny of the middle east, and by the way, I agree with the spiritual tenants of this philosophy, just not the radical political implications, which is rather suprising even for me, cuz I am usually rather radical myself.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth