Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.12.2012, 02:08 PM   #33921
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Just waiting to buy Muse tickets for my niece. SHE GONE FREAK! Too bad I have to wait until February....to tell her.

haha... I got Muse tickets for my sister's birthday present last year when they played the Staples' Center, they were crap seats but she had a blast!! One of my all-time best gifts for her. personally, I think Muse is as crap as the seats I got for her, but she simply adores them. They are like Radiohead meets Coldplay and then add some campy schlock rock style electronica from a dirty German club mix..

Speaking of Staples' Center, the Black Keys just played there last friday, I was thinking, shit, I've seen these dudes OPEN for Sleater-Kinney three times, at dive bars and small theaters. It is surreal for me to have just seen Corin Tucker at one of the smallest dive-bar clubs in LA (and it was only like 100 people too and yet the Black Keys are now playing sell-out shows at the Staples' like they were the Lakers or something

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2012, 02:17 PM   #33922
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
haha... I got Muse tickets for my sister's birthday present last year when they played the Staples' Center, they were crap seats but she had a blast!! One of my all-time best gifts for her. personally, I think Muse is as crap as the seats I got for her, but she simply adores them. They are like Radiohead meets Coldplay and then add some campy schlock rock style electronica from a dirty German club mix..

Speaking of Staples' Center, the Black Keys just played there last friday, I was thinking, shit, I've seen these dudes OPEN for Sleater-Kinney three times, at dive bars and small theaters. It is surreal for me to have just seen Corin Tucker at one of the smallest dive-bar clubs in LA (and it was only like 100 people too and yet the Black Keys are now playing sell-out shows at the Staples' like they were the Lakers or something

My last stadium show was Pearl Jam like...2010? I forget. Had shit seats since I decided to buy them last minute...but good show nonetheless(they played my favorite song 'In my Tree').

And as far as Muse is concerned. I really like their first few albums. Origins of Symmetry is pretty awesome imo. I saw them at Lollapalooza in '08 or something and the show was pretty fucking amazing. I wasn't a big fan of their latest album at the time(Black Holes and Revelations) but I was that night....That dood really plays well live. I don't pay attention to them now after Black Holes, but I still listen to them from time to time.

And still one of my favorite videos to this day (scream at 2.02 asfpguawhnpiudf)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXokqiSKi9I
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.12.2012, 02:23 PM   #33923
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
saw them at Lollapalooza in '08 or something and the show was pretty fucking amazing. I wasn't a big fan of their latest album at the time(Black Holes and Revelations) but I was that night....That dood really plays well live.

That is what my sister said. I am not necessarily opposed to stadium or arena shows, I've been to the Hollywood Bowl a dozen times, including a breathtaking Radiohead performance there. Further, I've been to the Bob Marley festival at the Long Beach arena several times, and they were all miraculous shows. However, as a general premise, I avoid arena shows like a disease, and if they are good, its the same way sometimes having a really crazy fever can make you hallucinate stronger than acid, its a meaningful experience but a fluke all the same

Old 10.12.2012, 02:23 PM   #33924
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
saw them at Lollapalooza in '08 or something and the show was pretty fucking amazing. I wasn't a big fan of their latest album at the time(Black Holes and Revelations) but I was that night....That dood really plays well live.

That is what my sister said. I am not necessarily opposed to stadium or arena shows, I've been to the Hollywood Bowl a dozen times, including a breathtaking Radiohead performance there. Further, I've been to the Bob Marley festival at the Long Beach arena several times, and they were all miraculous shows. However, as a general premise, I avoid arena shows like a disease, and if they are good, its the same way sometimes having a really crazy fever can make you hallucinate stronger than acid, its a meaningful experience but a fluke all the same

Old 10.12.2012, 03:18 PM   #33925
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Sweet Valley is blowin' my funkin' miiiiind.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 09:28 AM   #33926
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
yay i won a mp4 player and a wireless headphone
the items are ready to be shipped
i been selected to recieve these gifts

damn, i only wanted the top sniper team and the top spy's of the world
so i could eliminate everyone who dares to take my position as of the world leader in 24 h
taking my position would be equal to suicide or real practice for the team to keep them wakey

mp4 player
i don't even know what that is
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2012, 09:33 AM   #33927
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
spam..browse singles in your erea
i feel more like drone the erea
Old 10.13.2012, 09:39 AM   #33928
gast30
invito al cielo

no, no, no
take away that bad spirit
lets pick flowers and walk around waving with flowers showing the childeren what real peace means
peace

flower power baby
Old 10.14.2012, 05:41 AM   #33929
gast30
invito al cielo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHtoBqmRYfA
Old 10.14.2012, 07:43 AM   #33930
gast30
invito al cielo

Old 10.14.2012, 09:44 AM   #33931
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
no, trama i been there a month ago
maybe you seen me there that day
now leave near hasselt

and you also from geel?
No. But I happen to know that the city of Geel pioneered deinstitutionalized mental care, and I was wondering if you were one of those persons.

You'll forgive me, but I can't be the first one.
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2012, 12:41 PM   #33932
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
No. But I happen to know that the city of Geel pioneered deinstitutionalized mental care, and I was wondering if you were one of those persons.

You'll forgive me, but I can't be the first one.
yes i heard something of that of geel

i pioneered in my way
i stays a long study of behaviour and some things have complex dificult construction, if you want to calll that, because the human can stay far of track from it's natural behaviour
things like religion, politics, extremism and all those unnatural creations of humans
making them live unnatural lifes when a human is for 100% natural

i hope you can understand what i'm try'ing to say

mental care in belgium

look what is on the refrigerator of gast30

the text sez: "Psychiatric help is total disaster"
it is there for a few years

then we don't talk about the populations from places where there are wars, iraque, afpak, libia, syria, some places in africa

there are still people from WWII who still have trauma's up till today

that world is a 24h nightmare
the sad truth

i keep that thruth in the back of my mind

we need to stay strong world wide and realize what is happening in the world
not run away from it
Old 10.14.2012, 01:49 PM   #33933
gast30
invito al cielo

the man upstairs, were i rent this small trash appartment from, has just broke into my home
i went for a walk, i know i closed the door
i come back from walking and the door of the livingroom was open

this asshole just broke into my home
it is totally illegal
it is trespassing

i didn't pay rent last month and i let him know that in a letter
for 8 years i did pay rent

that asshole is such a disrespect full ashole

i once had a dream of those people
that they were nazi colaborateurs

can be true

fuck you asshole
Old 10.14.2012, 10:45 PM   #33934
startur
bad moon rising

startur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's assesstartur kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99

i think Frank Booth would be an amazing halloween character, like if you could get the oxygen mask...just drink pbr all night and swear....doubt many people would get it though
startur is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2012, 11:02 PM   #33935
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Somehow..this page has turned itself into a shortcut on my phone.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2012, 12:01 AM   #33936
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
Somehow..this page has turned itself into a shortcut on my phone.

gastro is like that alpha that kills computers
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2012, 09:49 AM   #33937
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30

we need to stay strong world wide and realize what is happening in the world
not run away from it
Wow yr fridge depresses the hell out of me.

I think a new one would improve your mental status.
Old 10.15.2012, 10:17 AM   #33938
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Maybe it's the lack of exposure to light that's depressing gast...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.15.2012, 10:21 AM   #33939
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

I wanna see what's inside.

God gawd, I am having flashbacks of swa(y)'s tub.
Old 10.15.2012, 10:37 AM   #33940
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Light exposure brings its own set of problems too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh8e7i1xyxQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8mGCoOH8Uo

Seems to do better with the ladies, though:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05-FR4Cuqwc
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1197159716471687169416951696 1697 169816991700170717471797 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth