Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What's bothering you right now?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.21.2006, 03:06 PM   #81
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
"Always look on the bright side..."

I love Monty Python!

yeah, it's funny, right after I posted that, I found out I didn't get paid for the 2 holiday days for July 4th because I haven't worked here for "at least sixty (60) buisness days." I guess that advise, as always, is easier to give than to take...
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 03:16 PM   #82
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by contort:myself
lately i've been bothered for no apparent reason, which is weird...

just like pissed at random things without any logic behind it...i don't really get it...

maybe i'm getting old? old people seem to be mad for no reason often as well...

And the answer is: serotonin selective reuptake inhibitors (zoloft and prozac). Increasingly popular among the irritable over-40 crowd.
gmku is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 03:58 PM   #83
contort:myself
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
23 is the new 40, or so i've heard....

http://75orlessrecords.com
our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
contort:myself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 04:15 PM   #84
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
23 is the highest number, fuhgidabowdit!
Old 07.21.2006, 04:30 PM   #85
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
I was using a weedwacker at work and I ran into some nettles. I have to put on Calamine lotion every few hours to stop the itching.
Old 07.21.2006, 07:29 PM   #86
little trouble girl

contort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to beholdcontort:myself is a splendid one to behold
24 is all I'm saying , boss.

our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
Old 07.21.2006, 07:31 PM   #87
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by contort:myself
24 is all I'm saying , boss.

thank god, I didn't think anybody was gonna pick up on that

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to contort:myself again.
Old 07.21.2006, 07:37 PM   #88
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
contort:myself- i know what you mean. i get really bothered at just small small things.

the thing that's bothering me right now is i have a ton of things to catch up on on teh webz and my inbox is full of crap.
Old 07.21.2006, 07:49 PM   #89
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
I was using a weedwacker at work and I ran into some nettles. I have to put on Calamine lotion every few hours to stop the itching.
There was an apple orchard place that my elementary school would go on fieldtrips to every year, and they always warned us about nettle, like it was deadly. But they never showed us what it looked like. So basically everyone was perpetually afraid to touch any form of vegetation.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 07:52 PM   #90
afterthefact
invito al cielo

I've never even heard of nettle before.
Old 07.21.2006, 07:54 PM   #91
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses

acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 08:02 PM   #92
afterthefact
invito al cielo

f'n great, something else to freak me out about going out into nature (I love you downtown, you would never hurt me like that)
Old 07.21.2006, 09:51 PM   #93
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
contort:myself- i know what you mean. i get really bothered at just small small things.

the thing that's bothering me right now is i have a ton of things to catch up on on teh webz and my inbox is full of crap.

the last show my band played at I got mad at my fuzz pedal. It wasn't even fucking up or anything. I was just mad at it. I don't know if it wasn't loud enough or whatever. Then immediately after that we went into an inpromptu cover of BoC's "Godzilla" while my guitar was completely shitted tuning wise. In retrospect it sounded like a Flipper cover of Godzilla, so it did in fact kick fucking ass, but at the time it just got me more pissed, even though i refused to tune it. Then I got mad at my pedals again, got mad at the microphone, spat at the audience, proceeded to begin punching my guitar (until my knuckles bled all over it) and then took a shot of tequilla from the bar. I then jumped back onstage, feedback still ringing from our last song (old crow for anyone who cares about my shitty band), and we jumped into our cover of I wanna be your dog in which i punched an audience member, writhed on the floor, got tackled twice and split my forehead open.
The only cool part about it was that someone taped the stooges cover, and on the tape i looked like a cross between David Yow and the guy who plays michael mcdonald on yacht rock. which is a new level of awesome.

so the lesson is, don't get unreasonably mad at your pedals or else you'll terrify a bunch of incubus fans and make anyone over the age of 28 adore you. And also don't tell drunk stories over the internets.

because they're made of tubes.

our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
Old 07.21.2006, 09:54 PM   #94
little trouble girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
thank god, I didn't think anybody was gonna pick up on that

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to contort:myself again.

i still don't understand this reputation stuff. How do I dole some shit out?

wait, nevermind, i'm a moron....figured it out.

our record label
buy our latest album
so that they can pay us
Old 07.21.2006, 11:01 PM   #95
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
My inarticulate emotional embitterment at capitalism and conspicuous consumption being a valid socio-economic revolutionary ideal and vehicle for social upheaval and change.
Old 07.21.2006, 11:02 PM   #96
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
everything but the goddamn kitchen sink

the fact that i went to get coffee at 8 AM and saw some guy who looked EXACTLY like chris habib just standing there. plugs and all, they were even the right size.
Old 07.21.2006, 11:44 PM   #97
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
what'd you do?
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 11:46 PM   #98
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
i got my coffee and kind of looked at the guy a little bit and decided it wasn't chris habib because i don't think chris habib has a bunch of tattoos and a dumbass hat and a blond son. at first glance i totally thought it was him though.
Old 07.21.2006, 11:53 PM   #99
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
oh, i've only seen like two pictures of him. i dont remember anything distinct about him
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.21.2006, 11:55 PM   #100
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

he has big plugs in his earlobes and glasses and really short hair.
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth