Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page dreams you've had
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.31.2006, 01:38 AM   #101
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
oh yeah I remember that one, it made me sad too.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 02:08 AM   #102
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
I can only think of two dreams I've had recently that I can remember that well...

The first I had a week or so ago...I was hanging out at my old house with this girl I knew in high school that I really had strong feelings for and some other guy whom was totally fictional. We drove to this Giant Eagle near where I work, and walked to the way back of the store and found this old-fashioned elevator with metal fence-like doors that fold open and closed (sort of like in the first Resident Evil game). It took us down a long way and we found ourselves in this room in the middle of some field...outside there were all these jock-types who were playing this weird Interzone-like (Naked Lunch ref) sport/game where they were throwing shit at each other and trying to catch it in their assholes. All of a sudden I got the sense that the girl and I both had other places to be and so she and I went back up the elevator (don't remember what happened to the generic guy; he might've stayed behind) to Giant Eagle and it was at night, just before dawn, and the store was clsed...I was trying to remember where we had parked and it turned out I had parked the car in a darkened part of the lot where no lights were working...so we got the car in a drove off, but we were both feeling really weird and she started acting as if she were real sick, shivering and turning pale and moaning, and I couldn't drive right and got pulled over by the cops for running a red light...that's around the time I woke up, feeling real confused and actually kind of dizzy, and regretful becuz in real life, I never told the girl how I felt about her, and chances are I'll never see her again.

The second happened just this morning, and even though I was more recent, I don't remember all that much detail...All I remember is that I was in this strange combination of my aunt's house and a townhouse I lived at for a bit some years ago, and there were these windows that were as tall as the wall and touched the floor, and these kids were giving me all these strange looks through them...I went down to the basement, which was the same as my current basement where all my music gear and this computer are, and found this weird instrument that was a combination of a sitar and a 12-string, and played out this riff that I've been working on in real life now.
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 03:55 AM   #103
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Something similar,on the rare occasions that i remember them.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 04:02 AM   #104
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
I have the same reoccuring nightmare of a tall blind man in a white suit with grey hair and a white beard that follows me everywhere I go. All I keep hearing throughout the dream, is the blind mans walking stick "Tick, Tick".
Old 08.31.2006, 04:10 AM   #105
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
could that be from some movie you saw as kid? or smth in real life?

No. I think it comes from the fact that I always have the feeling that blind people see things we don't.

Are you claustrophobic Nefeli?
Old 08.31.2006, 04:28 AM   #106
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
nice explanation, yours. although, could be smth you saw as kid.
since when you have that reoccuring dream?

am not claustrophobic, not that am aware of. never get panick attacts..
use my logic, for example during plane flights which dont enjoy whatsoever.

I've had that dream as long as I can remember.
I fly a lot, but I hate every minute of it, 'cause I'm a control freak. Don't trust pilots with my life on their hands.
Old 08.31.2006, 04:46 AM   #107
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I have insomnia. I rarely get to sleep.
same here.
Old 08.31.2006, 04:46 AM   #108
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I did once dreamed that I killed myself which was funny to see.
Old 08.31.2006, 08:47 AM   #109
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
My favorite dream took place last winter. I had a dream that I was going through my normal morning routine of stopping at the coffeehouse on the way to work. Only it was midnight. I got to the counter and suddenly couldn't remember why I was there. I explained my confusion to the girl, and walked out, felt the cold door handle, felt the bitter wind in my face, and had the horrible fear that I was sleepwalking and somehow had ended up downtown at midnight when I should be in bed.

It was incredibly real. I really thought I was awake, downtown, confused. I could really feel the wind, and all the waking life details were in place, right down to the posters on the coffeehouse door, the face of the girl who served coffee every morning, everything. I was truly terrified, couldn't figure out how I'd gotten there or what I should do.

Sounds mundane, I know, but because it felt so real, it was truly frightening. When I woke up, it almost felt like I'd somehow been transported downtown, like an out of body experience.
Old 08.31.2006, 08:52 AM   #110
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Another fave: I dreamed my wife and son were leaving for Mars and would probably not return to Earth in my lifetime (the science in the dream supported this somehow). Filled with dread, I planned my suicide for the day after their launch. I went around telling everyone my plan. Everybody was very sympathetic, upset but understanding. My wife and son did take off for Mars, and suddenly it came to me that I really didn't want to kill myself after all, and I had to go around and tell everyone I'd changed my mind.
Old 08.31.2006, 11:13 AM   #111
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
last night i dreamed that my stepmomther gave birth to two babies at once but they were different ages. but she thought she was only goign to have one baby so she tossed the other in the kitchen's garbage can
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 11:14 AM   #112
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I slept from about 6AM until 10:30 and I don't think I had a dream. I kept waking up. It sucked.
Old 08.31.2006, 12:36 PM   #113
k-krack
invito al cielo

k-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's assesk-krack kicks all y'all's asses
just this morning i had an SY board dream. all i recall is that it was me and golden child and hayden talking.

Danny is a C.H.U.D.
k-krack is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 01:31 PM   #114
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I've been having dreams almost nightly, I never used to get them.

I've had ones when I was arrested before, and I really thought I was in jail after waking up. It took a few seconds for it to register.

I actually had one that my girlfriend was in jail, and the next day I got into some legal trouble, it was like a preminition.

I dreamt of giving oral sex to sarah michelle gellar. Had one about jennifer love hewitt way back in the day.

Two nights ago I dreamt that I was back in university in malibu and me and my friends went to have sex with hookers at some brothel.

I had a dream that I was somewhere I had never been before, and I did drugs with people i had never met. I got split up from my friends in the dream. The drug was never identified, but it was described as "drinking beers, only you can't control how much you drink". Girls were the one who forced me to take this drug, I think a lot of my dreams are dominated by females.

I dreamt that I shot heroin sometime last year.

Dreamt about a girl I knew, whom I had a crush on but never told her. In the dream we met up after five years, and she said I didn't look happy now.

In 1998, I dreamt about a girl that I was going to ask out, in the dream we made out, but she said she was nervous about something. In real life it never panned out, mostly my fault though.

and yes I have a pretty good memory as well.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 04:08 PM   #115
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Funny. In my Applied Colour class we're dealing with the subject of dreams.

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 04:11 PM   #116
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i had a dream with carrie brownstein last night. which was great.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 04:16 PM   #117
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I hardly get dreams, which fucking sucks and when I do it is a nightmare.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.31.2006, 04:18 PM   #118
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
it was not like this:

http://gallery.i-see-sound.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1500& g2_serialNumber=2

http://gallery.i-see-sound.com/main....serialNumber=2

it was more that we talked for a while. i gave her a bag of peanuts (unshelled) because she was hungry. it was arthurfest 2 (hasn't happened yet) & the place was rather empty. fun ensued.
Old 08.31.2006, 04:21 PM   #119
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

goddamn the picture doesn't appear... fuck. well too bad.
Old 08.31.2006, 04:22 PM   #120
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I had one with Chan Marshall in it about a month ago.

It was mostly platonic, I suppose.

I tried to go back to sleep to get back into the dream, but no dice.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth