Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The Inevitable Zimmerman/Martin Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.17.2013, 02:39 PM   #81
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
BTW, don;t you just love how a group of hispanics or asians or blacks engaged in organized criminal activities are called GANGS while when white folks do it they never are? It is always mob this, or mafia that, words which hide the true nature of murderers and rapists and thieves.
Old 07.17.2013, 02:41 PM   #82
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Jesus people on here have such a white man guilt complex.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2013, 02:41 PM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Jesus people on here have such a white man guilt complex.

who?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2013, 02:45 PM   #84
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I agree. I think in the post-case analysis the prosecution opted NOT for a black member on the jury because of the risk for a hung jury, however, that would have been preferable, because then there would be the option of a fairer retrial. See, I know from tangible experience that simply put, white people act and speak differently when black people are around then when they're not. So if a black person was on that jury, those white women would have had to shelve any of their potential prejudices, and that alone might have forced them to think towards manslaughter or at least hang the jury and try again. Now? No options. And this duppy supposed "first-black" president in the US has opted NOT to enact a Federal inquiry through the Justice Department. What a bitch. After the Rodney King blasphemy, even honky as George Bush I established a federal commission and investigated the LAPD for racism.

Further, Bill Clinton in 1997 established a federal commission to investigate structural racism. After the James Byrd lynching, the White House was heavily involved in community relations, public discourse, and praise of the guilty verdicts coming out of Texas.

George Bush II surprisingly worked hard to push Immigration Reform THREE times through the Legislature but was thwarted embarrassingly by the bulwarks of his Grand Ol Party..

Barack? He says the jury has spoken. This is much worse than when he vindicated that racist fucking cop who arrested Harvard Professor Henry Gates Jr for breaking into his own house. Instead of castigating the police, he shamed Skip Gates by forcing him to have a beer with that racist fucking pig at the White House? Beer Gate was embarrassing, but this Zimmerman shit is damnable. What if some cops or worse, a vigilante, shot Skip Gates accusing him of being a burglar??

Fuck you Mr. Obama. Every black person in America just realized they fucked up in supporting you over Hilary Clinton. Surprise!! At least it will be a formative experience, black folks will come to learn the reality of American politcs, its just good cop/bad cop but nothing changes. What forced George Bush's hand? Oh right, the 1992 LA Uprising which lasted FOUR MONTHS, not merely four days. What pushed Bill Cliinton? Oh right, the reality that black and brown folks were an increasing proportion of America, and there was growing backlash against the less-than-veiled racism which bubbled to the surface in the post-1992 Uprising reactions as well as the OJ Simpson trial and California's Proposition 187. I hope every black, brown, and sympathizing white person who honestly supported Obama takes a long look in the mirror, and opts for sincere grass-roots politicking, advocacy, and coalition building. Whose streets? Our streets. But when we cave and cop-out to politicians, we lose the battle.
BUMPED for the third page

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2013, 02:47 PM   #85
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
white man's got a lot of guilt to be guiltin' about. 400+ years of buying people and treating them worse than cattle. 400+ years of systematic extermination of the America's indigenous population. The last 100 years of World War and Cold War (that shit was all white folks doing). The destruction of the world's rain forests to raise cows for mcdonalds' burgers. The support of tyrants and demagogues in developing nations to keep the brown countries of the world in a terrorized, impotent, juvenile state without developing their true potential...all white folks. so much shit.

Guiltiness (talkin' 'bout guiltiness)
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah.
And they live their lives (they live their lives)
On false pretense everyday -
each and everyday. Yeah.

These are the big fish
Who always try to eat down the small fish,
just the small fish.
I tell you what: they would do anything
To materialize their every wish. Oh yeah-eah-eah-eah.

Say: Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
They'll eat the bread of sad tomorrow!
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah!

Guiltiness
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
These are the big fish
just the small fish.

To materialize their every wish. Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah.

But: Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh yeah-e-e-e-e-e!

Guiltiness. Oh yeah. Ah!
They'll eat the bread of sorrow everyday.
Old 07.17.2013, 02:48 PM   #86
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

white folks in USA do not even consider ME white, and I am white as fuck. I am a "hispanic white" and they are "non-hispanic whites"
that is on the CENSUS. entrenched racism.
Old 07.17.2013, 02:49 PM   #87
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

BTW, according to the old USA law designating who was white and who was black, Warren Harding and Abraham Lincoln were both BLACK. they had african grandmothers.
Old 07.17.2013, 02:53 PM   #88
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
white man's got a lot of guilt to be guiltin' about.

Guiltiness (talkin' 'bout guiltiness)
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah.
And they live their lives (they live their lives)
On false pretense everyday -
each and everyday. Yeah.

These are the big fish
just the small fish.
To materialize their every wish. Oh yeah-eah-eah-eah.

Say: Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah!

Guiltiness
Pressed on their conscience. Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
These are the big fish
just the small fish.

To materialize their every wish. Oh, yeah-eah-eah-eah-eah-eah.

But: Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Woe to the downpressors:
Oh, yeah-eah! Oh yeah-e-e-e-e-e!

Guiltiness. Oh yeah. Ah!
They'll eat the bread of sorrow everyday.

DAMN. You called it. Guiltiness is a seriously heartical track. People don't want to accept reality, they mistakenly either (a) believe there is no problem at all or (b) feel threatened by equality and feel like they may lose something if white privilege is revoked.

Old 07.17.2013, 02:54 PM   #89
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Barack? He says the jury has spoken. This is much worse than when he vindicated that racist fucking cop who arrested Harvard Professor Henry Gates Jr for breaking into his own house.

The President, any sitting President, doesn't have the authority over Matters of The Law......it's called Separation of Power.

Remember, the Department of Justice approved the Stand Your Ground Law oh so many years ago.

It's the responsibility for the Office of the President to refrain from meddling or tampering with Matters of The Law.

Again, the Separation of Power would be the same if the verdict would have been, Guilty.

To be honest, the President already abused his position during the trial by saying if he had a son, he would look like, Trayvon Martin.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2013, 03:00 PM   #90
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Blah blah.. Fuck you Bytor. If it were you're own white children who were killed, YOU'D be clamoring the MOST for a WHITE president to step up and ENFORCE JUSTICE under the law. Fuck this hypocrisy. Fuck this imaginary and lets pretend version of due-process. WE ALL KNOW what bullshit went down on this trial, JUST like the Rodney King beating trial, and guess what. Then President Bush I personally requested the Justice Department intervene, and those crooked ass cops got 30 months in the Federal prison for their bullshit crimes. Now? A sitting black president and a black head of the Justice Department BOTH decide to sit on their hands when they have the legal, justifiable, and reasonable power, even with the Separation of Powers, to intervene. You can't hide racism and injustice behind the so-called Constitution. They tried that during Slavery, we had to fight a bloody and terrible Civil War. They tried that during the "separate but equal" phase of Jim Crow. Had to survive a hundred years of lynching and brutality before enough sensitive white folks saw that shit on TV and FINALLY joined the cause. Now?

We are faced with the same scenarios, and instead, the President is acting like a house nigger.
Fuck that.
That mother fucker is playing the Tobe be Good Nigger role. What a bitch

Old 07.17.2013, 03:02 PM   #91
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

To be honest, the President already abused his position during the trial by saying if he had a son, he would look like, Trayvon Martin.

What, does a black man speaking the obvious and ontological truth scare or intimidate you? Does it threaten your masculinity and your comfort in the size and adequacy of your penis?

Old 07.17.2013, 03:02 PM   #92
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends is a white guy who wants to lynch a brown man.

RACIST
Old 07.17.2013, 03:03 PM   #93
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
What, does a black man speaking the obvious and ontological truth scare or intimidate you? Does it threaten your masculinity and your comfort in the size and adequacy of your penis?

wow dude you're losing your shit. go for a swim or something.
Old 07.17.2013, 03:04 PM   #94
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Who said I want to lynch anybody? I'm asking for Justice. A retrial. A Federal Inquiry. Zimmerman to at least have gotten the slap on the wrist prosecution that the fucked up pig who shot Oscar Grant received. Fuck you too !@#$%!, you're a lame a$$ bitch-made motherfucker too. Caesar Chavez would embarrassed for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
wow dude you're losing your shit. go for a swim or something.

I see you're scared of the inadequacy of your penis too. At least that explains everything

Where is Amerikkkan God when we need. That dude knows about the racism of this country, and further is comfortable enough with the adequacy of his own penis to speak the real!

Old 07.17.2013, 03:07 PM   #95
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
wow this thread just got interesting, turns out that on the 5th page you find out its actually SUCHFRIENDS who is the racist ! omg what a twist never saw that shit coming!
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.17.2013, 03:07 PM   #96
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Who said I want to lynch anybody? I'm asking for Justice. A retrial. A Federal Inquiry. Zimmerman to at least have gotten the slap on the wrist prosecution that the fucked up pig who shot Oscar Grant received. Fuck you to !@#$%!, you're a lame as bitch-made motherfucker too. One day those white people who you think are your friends will turn on you, and you'll find out just what kind of people they were, and you'll feel like the sell-out bitch you are.

you want a retrial until you get the verdict you want = lyching.

you're white and want a brown man lynched = racist.

i'm laughing at your insults by the way. thanks for the involuntary comedy.

oh hey, look at you, you're the white man who acted friendly and look at you now cussing me out. am i a sell-out?
Old 07.17.2013, 03:08 PM   #97
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
wow this thread just got interesting, turns out that on the 5th page you find out its actually SUCHFRIENDS who is the racist ! omg what a twist never saw that shit coming!

suchfriends is like the chapelle character who was a blind black man in the kkk and didn't know he was black-- but the other way around.
Old 07.17.2013, 03:09 PM   #98
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
dude fucking sweet this threat just DEVOLVED INTO A FULL BLOWN RACE WAR - ok people - lets degenerate and lets make our primitive pre sapien ancestors proud - i want 5 more pages of fullblown racist trolling - lets go!
Old 07.17.2013, 03:10 PM   #99
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you want a retrial until you get the verdict you want = lyching.

you're white and want a brown man lynched = racist.

i'm laughing at your insults by the way. thanks for the involuntary comedy.

oh hey, look at you, you're the white man who acted friendly and look at you now. am i a sell-out?

You should be laughing, you look fucking pathetic as usual. Fuck you, and Bytor, and any other punk motherfuckers. I ain't playing nice anymore, this is some life or death kill shit. Enough black and brown folks have been needlessly killed for bitch-made pussies like y'all to pontificate and self-righteously condemn them as guilty. Their lives are worth something. You increasingly reveal just how little you value them. Fuck y'all. Bitch made fuckers like yourselves day's are numbered. Evolution selects dumb fucks for elimination. Even if you manage to successfully breed, your children will fall victim to your own hypocrisy, and then what the fuck will you do?

Old 07.17.2013, 03:11 PM   #100
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

SYG RACE WAR ROUND 1.

(WHITE RACE ENTERS TO THE SOUND OF KID ROCK AND STARTS TAUNTING THE CROWD)

yeah we got the highest kill count and all yall other races AINT SHIT

we even changed the colour of sugar and bread to reflect our glorious image

hmmmm that IS a tasty mcdonalds rainforest burger.

come here small fish into my gawping jaws none shall escape the industrial death mangle that is the stomach of the white BEAST

whats that civil rights sorry cant hear you over the sound of all that STRUCTURAL RACISM here try this crack then go rap we'll make you a star just sign on the dotted line

we invented the urinal cake, the temporary tattoo, space, wormholes, fuckin' typewriters.

also - everyone knows all yall other races were made that way because you ATE THE FRUIT that satan offered and he altered your skin accordingly as part of the deal.

DONT FUCK WITH THE MASTER RACE

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth