Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Oh My Fucking God
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.26.2011, 01:35 AM   #1
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQTG2...layer_embedded

HAHAHAHHAHAA
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 03:00 AM   #2
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
damn dude...
dick in the middle....
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.26.2011, 05:53 AM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My beloved Kara, a sexy beast herself, and non-practicing virgin, is also Catholic and tells me the following about Sexy Beast. I think she is a little too prone to feel guilty, but hey, it sounded interesting, so here goes as best I can put it down, and under Kara's direction I've marked the whole thing with spoiler tag. The dream sequence with the rabitman expresses the more broadly adapted human nature, the all hearing rabitman on a horse with a gun, who is unable to chastize the less adapted man whom Kara calls hogman. Hogman is feasting, ne', dining elegantly in a barren field. Rabitman is restricteed from punishing his hogman half, for he realizes in his heart that hogman exists only in a barren field, and neither sees nor is ccapable of respecting a broader nature balance. The soul of life for hogman is to be seen as the dining club elite who know a thing or two about good living, about living large. hence, the hogman is a criminal, is clever as the day is long, can mine the depths of human nature and steal the material means of living large from those who don't use it or need it like he does. he is completely puzzled, or not, by the foolish, self righteous behavior of a set of people who seem to not have appreciation for his life style choice. The violent mob army is predicateed on the sucker punch that steals what is necessary to live large, to live at all in a cultural round of dissemblance, hypocracy, etc., which colors the relativity of the ages. The violent mobster (Kingsly) that comes to the costa del sol is representative of the native force of the heart in man which seeks to have, to hold, to own and to change; that is, the action of desire as self will. It is a weak link in any cultural chain once grown beyond a certain degree, for it throws itself so often against the will of others, even those in its own organization. Excessive and willful desires will lead members of an organization into factional incoherencies of percieved self preservation. In the movie the retired gangsters and their mols naturally sucker punch the willfully eratic violent mobster Kinglsy (who is trying to sucker punch them) and take what they need for their peace of mind. The head of the mob is no stranger to this process and he condones it, to a limit that he himself sets, which demonstrates the native check of human culture on untethered ways getting out of hand, yet he is master of an organization predicated upon the sucker punch, and he sees the circle is made complete in the murder of his luitenant (Kinglsy). He has successfully used, however, his organization to save face, and to re-assert his supremacy, in the well organized jungle that is culture as it represents (for him) real human nature. Kara says that the rabitman views hogman as not knowingly desirous of reducing nature to a barren field in which to seek to be the most elegant presence, but that hogman somehow adapted or educated only so far as to appreciate nature as little more than a barren field to be excavated and used, and which a man would be a fool not to live large in when he can. The rabitman, once he returns to his abode, is upset with self, that he cannot do to hogmen what they do to themselves and nature, for rabitman is compassionate and understands that hogman is at a certain level of perception. The spirit of violent gangsterman (kinglsy) is there in the rabitman's abode, and it does recognize in some way the compassion and torment of rabitman, but is indifferent; after all, what's the reason to bother over trying to be nice in a barren field when others are living large? To drive home the point, the movie ends with the retired gangster talking about wild apes that, like himself, just want to look good. It's all natural isn't it? The sexy beast just want what's coming to him and works to expedite its delivery.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.10.2013, 02:29 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I got a sexy red beast twixt my legs
Old 07.10.2013, 02:32 PM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth