Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page thread where dave is still not dead and tries to 'bond' with suchfriends
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.09.2010, 07:36 PM   #1
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends, how do those ethiopian raw meat dishes taste? the raw camel liver, and such? the ox intestine sausage filled with goat innards and dried in the sun? the raw ground meat mixed with intestine/ass flavor? or that stuff that looks like leather, and is basically like aged limburger?

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2010, 07:44 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
suchfriends, how do those ethiopian raw meat dishes taste? the raw camel liver, and such? the ox intestine sausage filled with goat innards and dried in the sun? the raw ground meat mixed with intestine/ass flavor? or that stuff that looks like leather, and is basically like aged limburger?

I do not know, though I am glad you are aware enough about Ethiopia to be aware

its called Metfo, and they occassionaly serve it at Church, though I do not touch it. It is far more popular in Ethiopia where the animals are healthier and not covered in diseases and bacteria from mass production farming

I prefer to eat my Ethiopian meat cooked (literally stewed over hours) to a slow roasted perfection in the forms of Tibs or Beg Sega. Ethiopian lamb is the best you've ever (or never which ever is the case) had

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.09.2010, 08:05 PM   #3
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
you could try some local/organic farmers, to see if they can get you quality meat. when my lebanese grandparents lived here for a year, they managed to occasionally get good stuff. i remember sitting there watching them eat raw goat liver

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth