Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What are you playing?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.13.2010, 05:56 PM   #2761
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I think I'll start Shenmue 2 tonight. The first game cost $70,000,000 to make -- the second one only cost like $20,000,000. Not bad.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 07:11 PM   #2762
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
woah mazin Saga looks awesome. what's that for?

anyway. I hear they're makin' another SHenmue.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.13.2010, 07:20 PM   #2763
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Doubt it, but almost everything he says is right on the money, and everything he says is interesting, at the least.

agreed. But you don't think his posts lately have been a lot longer than usual? Did you read all the shit he wrote about Genteel and Glice? I feel like he's typing on scrolls being fed into typewriters.
Old 10.14.2010, 02:47 AM   #2764
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
evol, Genesis.

nr, his posts have been SHORTER lately. He's wrote some absolute hilarious epics.

Old 10.14.2010, 04:39 AM   #2765
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
killer7
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2010, 04:56 AM   #2766
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Old 10.14.2010, 06:38 AM   #2767
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
agreed. But you don't think his posts lately have been a lot longer than usual? Did you read all the shit he wrote about Genteel and Glice? I feel like he's typing on scrolls being fed into typewriters.

get over it.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2010, 06:42 AM   #2768
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
fuckin nik, cuf
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.14.2010, 06:59 AM   #2769
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

n'ik should rewrite the bible.

Old 10.14.2010, 07:24 AM   #2770
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
get over it.

perhaps the most perfect reply. Haha. Thank you n'ik.
Old 10.14.2010, 07:48 AM   #2771
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
  1. In the beginning your fucking chode created the heaven and the earth.
  2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of my massive wang moved upon the face of the waters.
  3. And bro said, Let there be light: and there was light. Because i turned the fuckin switch on. cunt.
  1. And my eyes saw the light, that it was good: and the fact that some shit was light and and shit was dark divided the light from the darkness.
  2. And i was like, yo nigga, yo, call the light Day, and the darkness he called Night, nigga if u dont know that shit already yo ass needs to be taken back to school yo. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Actually fuck that, cross that shit out, makes no sense. forget that last bit.
  3. And my ass said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. cos i was shittin' chunky nuggets in the bathtub, crusty firament all flowin down tha plug, we smoke bud not dat drank chug, get yo brain into a weed fug
  4. And my wang chung made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. nah, firament, waht a load of shit. fuck that.
  5. And krustella called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day. cos god was 'tarded like dat.
  6. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. fuckin' RE-TARDED. nigga thinks his words maek tha world and shit. nigga be one arrogant motherfucker
  7. And i called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: i did this with my big dick pissing everywhere, deciding what to piss on and what to leave dry like a motherfucker
  8. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. cos he spoke like a right pretentious cunt.
  9. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. yeah yeah whatevs hippie shit.
  10. And the evening and the morning were the third day. woop.
  11. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: JUST GET A CALANDER MOTHERFUCKER. A COLONADER MOTHERFUCKER
  12. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. yeah right, no it fucking wasnt cunt.
  13. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. he made 2 big lights with the flashing neon bulbs he had attached to his tittays, superglued to those motherfuckers. and bitch was jiggling them around like a ho, all hollering up in tha joint, wantin ta get fucked liek a bitch.
  14. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, whatevs. need some geography up in this cunt yo.
  15. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. cos he was a fucking moron. DAY GOOD NIGHT BAD LARL. preschool shit right here.
  16. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. clap clap
  17. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. why he talked like this i dont know, bitch thought he was lord of the manor. bitch got shot.
  18. And God was by now long dead. and all those great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: they all raped his corpse with their various peni and dangus'
  19. And the dogfather blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. then schopenhauer came down with a shotgun and was liek, YO NIGGAS! BREEDIN BE IMMORAL, NEXT ALLAY'ALL I CATCH BREEDIN BE GETTIN CASTRATED BY THIS HERE GLOCK FOOL!
  20. day 5
  21. And some shit about shit , Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. and they all raped gods corpse some more with their dingles and pennisi
  22. And crowley made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and crowley saw that it all made for good rapin.
  23. AND COS I KILLED GOD WE SKIPPED THIS STEP ABOUT MAKING MAN. THUS SAVING EVERYBODY A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT.
  24. but some niggas was growin out of the mould of gods decaying anus, and them niggas was some zombie shit. so me and schopenhauer got in our truck and started blastin dem fools.
  25. Andd we made sure nobody was left in any fit state to breed.
  26. And my scrote barnacles said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; yall sell this shit to a nigga, it be called chronic yo.
  27. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and all these beasts lined up again to rape gods dead body for the 20th time only this time using vegetables and herbs as implements for variation all up in this motherfucker yo.
  28. And woop woop every thing that me and schopey had blown to shit= behold, it was very good. been doin dat shit for 6 days yo.
Old 10.14.2010, 07:53 AM   #2772
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
]Did you read all the shit he wrote about Genteel and Glice?
Link, plz.
Old 10.14.2010, 07:57 AM   #2773
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

^ Check the recent ICP thread. Page 2.

now playing Earthbound on my dreamcast. Runs great.

Old 10.14.2010, 08:08 AM   #2774
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Now, I played this many years ago, but never got around to beating it, since I sold my copy for like 10 times what I paid for it. I think the lasting appeal to this game has to do with the strange story and music. The gameplay is quite simple and basic -- a Dragon Quest clone with no depth. Extremely easy game at times, and then other times, random battles will just kill you with one hit. Strangely unbalanced. Seems like it could've spent some more time in the pressure cooker. Still, it's quite an interesting game, and the fact that it's been the # 1 most anticipated Virtual Console game for 4 years now -- and Nintendo STILL has no plans whatsoever to re-release it, put it up for download, or.. well.. ANYTHING with this title/series -- means that there's really only one way to play it for most people: emulation. And playing it on the Dreamcast -- with the VMU to save -- is a dream. Thank god for the simple graphics and slow gameplay... some games (Yoshi's Island) are just so damn insane (and that's a good thing, mind you, but...) that the Dreamcast -- a system that's 8 times more powerful than the SNES -- can't handle it! But it handles RPG's really well -- and strangely, it handles Genesis games, which are like 30x faster than most SNES games... I guess it just comes down to there not being a very dedicated snes emulator for the DC, really. The Genesis emulators over at dcisozone.com -- where you can download every Genesis game ever made, and they all play great! -- are way better than DreamSNES... still, Earthbound plays great, even though it only plays at about 95% of the speed. Some games, like Contra III are unplayable -- that's okay, since Contra Hard corps is way better and seems to play FASTER on the Dreamcast.

I beat this last night, btw:

Comix Zone. I mean, it's easy as hell, can easily be beaten in 20 minutes, but damn.. it's fun while it lasts. Surprised that no other games really adopted the "comic" style, aside from the stupid, boring XIII.

Old 10.14.2010, 08:17 AM   #2775
ni'k
invito al cielo

Chapter 2 - CREATION - THE RAP OPERA
  1. Thus that whole shit was like all strewn with niggas bodies and shit, smokin craters, reality was broken, all fucked up yo, me and schopenhauer was trollin tha astral plains in our truck, i was in tha back moutin tha chain gun blastin niggas corpses along the desert. then we took a rainbow highway to the skies and schopey busted out some fine chronic so i took a break from blastin and started rollin
  2. And it was day 7 of this shit yo, so we was just chillin.
  3. And we wuz like, yo nigga, shits tiring yo, we needa maek sure we chill every 7 days yo? ya feel me?
  4. so the heavens and the earth was half finished and all broken and torn up like a messy fuckin lego abortion set. but we was like, fuck it yo, we smoked all dem niggas, planets ours yo, so we was still trollin in our truck, smokin more o' dat herb. we asked kit to auto drive and me and schopey smoked some o dat chronic and sipped on our 40's and was like, so what next dawg?
  5. so then i needed to relieve myself, so i was like, yo schopey, look a way yo while i piss o'er da side o' dis ve-hic-el yo. no homo. and the piss started fallin liek rain yo, but shit got califragilistic yo, cos da piss started tinklin on dem dead niggas corpses, and dem zombies started to get revived and regrew back to life, shit was scary shit yo.
  6. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
  7. And so my big chunky veiny wang formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living zombie.
  8. And then schopey was like, yo dawg, i planted a garden eastward in Eden; growin some sweet chronic in that joint, how bout we hit up dat joint and get some more bud yo, den we bundle and bag da shit and sell it to dem zombie niggas yo!
  9. And out of the ground made the my piss rain zombie life blood to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of weed also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
  10. And i was still pissin so much out of my hydra wang that a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads of my delecious wangalang.
  11. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; shit, felt like gold, it was kidney stones, had to piss out dem motherfuckers, hurt like yo wouldnt believe nigga.
  12. And i thought, man dem kidney stones is pretty like diamons yo, gotsta find me a bitch and woo her with this rock. is good yo: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
  13. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. such friends was all up in dat motherfucker slow dancin to wu tang, makin soup from dustballs, fightin for dat emperor sallassie against dem zombies, we just sat and watched from the truck driving along the sky rainbow. i provided some cova fire but dem ethiopian niggas had no pieces, just dem sticks and rocks, dem got eaten by da zombies like a motherfucker.
  14. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. but we dont want no pixies on da stereo. hate dat shit yo.
  15. And so i said to kit, yo man, put da car down into the garden of Eden and park in near da back yo, schopey had da keys.
  16. And i had commanded the car, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely smoke a bud off yo, but kit said "yo nigga im a car fule, i cant smoke no chronic yo, i need gas!" but den i said, damn nigga have faith yo, we fill ur tank with chronic already, how u think u drivin on a rainbow yo? fule have faith yo.
  17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: cos i want to munch that shit man, sounds like pussy yo.
  18. And i said, nigga, It is not good that the car should be alone; we gotsta find him a bitch yo, he can fuck dat bitch in da exhaust pipe or howeva it is cars breed yo.
  19. And out of the ground the zombies formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air became a zombie; and brought them unto our ass on da rainbow freeway, and der wuz so many o dem zombie birds i was like, i would be callin dem diffrunt names: and whatsoever i called every zombie creature, that was the name thereof. since it was just me schopey and the zombies on the planet, and there was no dictionary motherfuckers round to be startin dey shit.
  20. And i gave cattle, to all da zombies to get dem off our tail, dam the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the rainbow freeway; but for our asses there was not found an help meet for him ? wtf speak english nigga, so soz im so stoned man lol. anyway we was shootin dem zombie birds with the mounted minigun and kit was floorin da pedal on da rainbow freeway, headin to schopeys chronic growin operation, that he called eden.
  21. And the chronic caused a deep sleep to fall upon schopey and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; and then i was like, shit nigga, i know i got da munchies but dats just nasty yo, so i jammed dat bitch back in thar and patched up his chest with skins and hoped he didnt notice yo.
  22. but da ribs, which i had taken from schopey, made he bitch, since day nigga just let me eat his ribs and didnt put up no resistance. like a female bitch. but i was like, shit bro, soz nigga, but der no mcdonalds so how i supposed to be gettin some ribs yo?
  23. And i was babbling from da weed and said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. and i was all articulatin like a motherfucker, stoned like a motherfucker, then i realised dem zombie birds was stil on our tale so i got back on the minigun and kept blastin
  24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. yeah i was readin porno while i was blastin da gun yo
  25. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. it was a centre spread, hot shit yo, hot pussy, was turnin me on but i had to concentrate on my aim yo.
Old 10.14.2010, 08:52 AM   #2776
ni'k
invito al cielo

Chapter 3
  1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the zombie hoarde which my piss had made. And dat snake crawled up into da truck yo, and he said unto the (recently emasculated by my accidently glock fire) woman schopenhauer, Yea, the snake said, Yea! YEA NIGGA! shall i not smoke chronic of every tree of the garden?
  2. And the i said unto the serpent, We may smoke of the fruit of the trees of the chronic garden, but shit snake nigga, you a snake, we dont even know yo ass yo, you just crawl into our ride and want to come along and smoke all our weed yo, you think we is bitches?
  3. But, the snake said, "the bud of the tree which is in the midst of the garden! schopey hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.!" so i was like, yo schopey, what dis nigga saying, he say yo dont want our asses to smoke da chronic off one particular tree in the middle of the farm yo? why is dat?
  4. And schopey said to us, "Ye shall not surely die, its just i spilt too much fertilizer into da soil, so if u smoke dat chronic u be smokin some fertilizer, and dat shit aint healthy yo, so be careful, just smoke off dem otha trees ignore dat one"
  5. For schopey doth know that in the day ye smoke thereof, then your eyes shall be bloodshot, and ye shall be as gods of da herb, knowing good and evil in the varieties of strains of chronic
  6. And dat snake had heard dat da garden waz full of schopeys herb, so i was like- "yo schopey, we cant have dis snake nigga knowin were yo stash be at, lets smoke dis fule". so i took out my tech 9 and blasted holes in dat snake motherfucker till he be dead, den threw him over da side of da truck, and when he hit the earth dem zombies ate him. and i was like, shit yo, how did a talkin snake get in da truck in da first place, oh well, dats da end o' dat chapda ydo!
  7. And the eyes of them both were both bloodshot, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. and i was like, shit yo, how we get naked schopey, yo man we stoned, we stoned, fuck man, no homo.
  8. And we heard the noise of dem zombies breakin into da garden in the cool of the day: and we parked down the car outside da garden, and we started stalkin up to dem zombies dat had broken into da garden, and we hid ourselves from the presence of the chronic amongst the trees of the garden.
  9. And i called unto schopey and said unto him, "nigga! dont let dem zombies hear us, i'll stalk up da left side, you take da right yo, when we reach past that feedbag up der, we start blastin, blast all dem zombies before dey steal all yo shit yo!
  10. And he said, I hear thy voice nigga, lets do this!
  11. And we ran and started blastin our uzis patatattat! and we wuz droppin dem zombies like motherfuckers, and when dey was all dead instead 1 schopey grabbed da one remaining zombie and said "Hast thou smoked of the trees, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not take da chronic which was not thine own?" and as the zombie spluttered out a reply schopey mercilessly shot a bullet in between dat bitches eyes.
  12. And then schopey said, yo dawg, we need to go board up da hole in da gate dat let them zombies get in. once we do that we gonna smoke some herb yo!
  13. And man, i got dat hole patched up quick yo, was salivating at the mouth for some o dat sweet herb. and i said unto schopey, What is this that thou hast grown? And schopey said, yo nigga, see hear, i got a list of all da different strains growin in da garden, dey is labeled with pictures in case yo ass cant read, take whateva u want mang, der is skins and roachs in da lounge, der is ashtrays in der, take whateva herb u want and head on in, ill go stick on a pizza yo." and we did smoke.
  14. And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
  15. And we wuz stoned like a motherfuckers, and we wuz watchin adult swin. wonderin how it be broadcastin since it aint invented yet, da security system showed dat dey zombies was surrounding da garden, but they had no hope of breakin thru da perimeter walls, since it was like massive walls with barbed wire and gun turrents and android guards in massive guard towers, and a moat, and flamethrowers dat fired out da walls, and more android guards with miniguns. so we was safe yo.
  16. Unto schopey i said, yo mang, da pizza! we forgot about da pizza! go get it it been in der for like 6 hours yo!
  17. And we ran into da kitchen and a fire had started Because we had left the oven on! and schopey said, tho has hearkened unto mine ears too late nigga, and da fire is spreadin yo! we gotsta put it out before it burn dis whole joint down yo!
  18. so i started running around panicking like a bitch, trying to command the android guards to come put out the fire, but i couldnt work the commands in the computer system. we was trippin, lookin for fire extinguishers, but schopey said "shit nigga! i blew dem all off da other day just for lols yo!" and we wuz like, shit we screwed yo, we had to put out the fire, da whole kitchen be up in flames like a motherfucker yo.
  19. and schopey started hacking into the command system trying to reprogramme the androids to get them to put out the fire, but his ass was stoned, and he kept messsin up dat shit, and it wasnt happnin, and da fire was spreadin, it was coming into da next room from da kitchen
  20. And i was like "yo nigga! fuck yo crib! we gotsta save da chronic! it be da mother to all yo!"
  21. and schopey was like "DAMN NIGGA! WE GOTTA GET OUTTA HERE! GO GRAB ALL DA CHRONIC YOU CAN CARRY AND LOAD IT UP INTO DA LOADING BAY, DA TRUCK BE IN DER GETTING SERVICED, DEN WE FLY OUtTA DIS BITCH, WE GOTSTA CATCH ANOTHA RAINBOW! GO NIGGA GO!"
  22. And so we ran into da garden and started baggin all da chronic we could grab into black bin bags, but dat shit was dank and heavy, and the fire was spreadin fast, it was nearly on our ass spreadin into da garden, so we had to move quick.
  23. and schopey be trippin, he say "ah nigga we supposed to till the ground from whence this weed was taken or else it wont grow again!"
  24. and my ass was like "NIGGA, IN A MINUTE THIS FIRE GONNA BURN DIS PLACE SO DER AINT BE NO GROUND LEFT! NOW GRAB SOME WEED LOAD IT INTO DA CAR AND LETS GET OUTTA HERE!"
Old 10.14.2010, 01:29 PM   #2777
pbradley
invito al cielo

Invite nik to write a page and he'll give you a book.
Old 10.14.2010, 02:10 PM   #2778
ni'k
invito al cielo

get over it.
Old 10.14.2010, 02:13 PM   #2779
pbradley
invito al cielo

Over what? Oh yes, that quaint lump in the road.
Old 10.14.2010, 02:16 PM   #2780
ni'k
invito al cielo

yeah. that thing. why not.
89129136137138 139 140141142149189239 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth