Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page do girls just want to have fun?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: do girls just want to have fun?
yes 12 31.58%
no 10 26.32%
the indie alternative 16 42.11%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07.30.2007, 10:46 PM   #41
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Well, I'm glad your brain is finally coming around, but if it were, you'd understand that I'm not making fun on ANYONE. Just that, if you were to really pick apart my posts, the only thing you could possibly get out of it is me being harder towards men than women. So, therefore, in some kind of Back to the Future reality, if you understood my post to begin with, your posts wouldn't exist. See?

Also..... the Cosmo thing was a joke, obviously, and I knew it'd be something you'd pick apart. Hahaha. Sorry... I just had to throw that in there...

Anyway, I don't need your silly attempts at mocking me ("That's SO PROGRESSIVE!" .. mis-quoted, sorry). I am simply stating facts. Your whole tone comes off as condescending (again, "I am female, hear me roar" crap).
Also, you tell me not to misquote you, when you're the one saying that I think the sexes aren't equal, something I never said, that once again gives weight to me saying you skimmed my posts, looking for parts to pick apart that are convenient for your argument.

However, lemme quote you this time and pose my question again (which you cleverly avoided answering)... When did I say that I think my "own gender is relatively okay and doesn't suffer from the same 'raging hormones' or whatever it was that you expertly decided makes girls act the way they do."
Which, actually, I find kind of funny. I never said "raging" hormones, persé, but I did say that girls have fucked up hormonal cycles... Which, uh, is COMMON SCIENTIFIC SENSE. And I never "expertly decided" anything; SCIENTISTS did! If you want to say, "I have never acted any differently before, during, or shortly after my period", you're a fucking liar. That's why girls act so crazy when going through puberty. But they get better. Jesus. Evolution and progress and maturing and etc. I'm simply stating the goddamn obvious, it's not even an opinion! Look it up on wikipedia! Ask a doctor!

So, again, what are you arguing with me for? I'm not condescending to you. I'm not talking down to you. You are on the same level I am, sister, "fish swim" and all that stuff you're saying. I am just... adding some facts... to this thread. Good for me.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.30.2007, 10:49 PM   #42
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Also, may I just say, while I stand behind everything I've said thus far, that my initial response was obviously not meant to incite an argument. I just wanted to show you how ridiculous I thought you looked for trying to generalize and explain the behavior of young women. So don't project this man-hating agenda onto me when obviously it was done in jest, and in reaction to your own post which was basically what I said only in reverse.

Fair enough. However, I don't think it's ridiculous to generalize a woman's behaviour. By saying "girls are crazy", do you really need to go into detail? They're scatterbrained, illogical, a mess, crying, overemotive, etc etc etc etc etc etc forever. I figured I'd just say "they're crazy". I think most people know what that means.

And I don't think you're man-hating. I'm just saying, saying "all men are fuckin tards like you are" doesn't get your point across well either.

Just understand what I was trying to say, even if the words came off as weird. I understand what YOU're saying. So, I dunno what we're even arguing about honestly.

Old 07.30.2007, 11:17 PM   #43
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Well, I'm glad your brain is finally coming around, but if it were, you'd understand that I'm not making fun on ANYONE. Just that, if you were to really pick apart my posts, the only thing you could possibly get out of it is me being harder towards men than women. So, therefore, in some kind of Back to the Future reality, if you understood my post to begin with, your posts wouldn't exist. See?

Also..... the Cosmo thing was a joke, obviously, and I knew it'd be something you'd pick apart. Hahaha. Sorry... I just had to throw that in there...

Anyway, I don't need your silly attempts at mocking me ("That's SO PROGRESSIVE!" .. mis-quoted, sorry). I am simply stating facts. Your whole tone comes off as condescending (again, "I am female, hear me roar" crap).
Also, you tell me not to misquote you, when you're the one saying that I think the sexes aren't equal, something I never said, that once again gives weight to me saying you skimmed my posts, looking for parts to pick apart that are convenient for your argument.

However, lemme quote you this time and pose my question again (which you cleverly avoided answering)... When did I say that I think my "own gender is relatively okay and doesn't suffer from the same 'raging hormones' or whatever it was that you expertly decided makes girls act the way they do."
Which, actually, I find kind of funny. I never said "raging" hormones, persé, but I did say that girls have fucked up hormonal cycles... Which, uh, is COMMON SCIENTIFIC SENSE. And I never "expertly decided" anything; SCIENTISTS did! If you want to say, "I have never acted any differently before, during, or shortly after my period", you're a fucking liar. That's why girls act so crazy when going through puberty. But they get better. Jesus. Evolution and progress and maturing and etc. I'm simply stating the goddamn obvious, it's not even an opinion! Look it up on wikipedia! Ask a doctor!

So, again, what are you arguing with me for? I'm not condescending to you. I'm not talking down to you. You are on the same level I am, sister, "fish swim" and all that stuff you're saying. I am just... adding some facts... to this thread. Good for me.

Thanks for adding in some shit about Cosmo just so I could call you out on it and then you could say that it was all a joke, which was quite an effort put forth on your part to make me eat my words, without ever really getting anywhere in the end.

You DID say that males stay the same their whole lives unless they're on drugs or suffer some kind of trauma. I summarize that as "relatively okay," which I think is justified. Unless you're coked up or nursing a severe head wound, you are probably "relatively okay." I do not think this counts as a misquote, but rather me getting to the point of what you were trying to say.

Duh, girls change when they're on the rag, but it seems like the entire world makes a much bigger deal about it than it really is. It's not like I can tell when any of my close female friends are on their periods just by picking up on changes in their behavior, if there are any. I've noticed cycles that my body goes through constantly, but I cannot honestly say the same for my mood or whatever else, because that is something than can ultimately be controlled. I just love it when people act like all rational thought goes out the window whenever a girl is on her period. I am very much aware of how I act, especially since in real life I tend to be more reserved than most people, and I think us shy people tend to put more thought into our actions (or lack thereof) than our outgoing counterparts. All my period means to me is that: 1) I'll probably break out, which is just super, and 2) I better remember to put some tampons in my purse.

Also: Guys go through puberty too, or is that just irrelevant?

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2007, 03:34 AM   #44
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

No, it's not justified. Me saying they're usually the same person is not saying they're "relatively okay" people. And I even said "they usually stay the same, good or bad". So, yeah.

I can't believe you can't tell when one of your girl friends is on her period. That blows my mind, actually. That gives more weight to my argument that I must really know girls... and it's not so much that girls become bitchier (because a lot don't), but they act DIFFERENT... usually... most girls really really act different... So, yeah..

Guys do go through puberty, but I'm not sure what that has to do with my point or whatever else. It doesn't seem very difficult for a guy to adjust to his voice cracking or growing hair on his balls.

And that's my point: I think puberty is more of a traumatizing burden on (most) girls. They have a tough time dealing with it. Before puberty, girls tend to be extremely sweet and kind-hearted and wonderful. And I think after years and years of dealing with all that stuff, they finally become wonderful people usually... I'm just saying that the teenage and early adult years seems to be when girls are the most scatterbrained and crazed. Just something I've noticed in my dealings with girls.

So yeah, I dunno, I don't think there's anything left to say. I'm no expert on girls, I'm just reporting a few facts and some stuff I've learned from dealing with a tons of girls. I'm no woman hater, I'm no misogynist, in fact I probably respect my girlfriend more than most dudes respect theirs (I've never cheated, I am honest to her even when it hurts, etc.).. so yeah. That's all.

Old 07.31.2007, 09:38 AM   #45
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
No, it's not justified. Me saying they're usually the same person is not saying they're "relatively okay" people. And I even said "they usually stay the same, good or bad". So, yeah.

I can't believe you can't tell when one of your girl friends is on her period. That blows my mind, actually. That gives more weight to my argument that I must really know girls... and it's not so much that girls become bitchier (because a lot don't), but they act DIFFERENT... usually... most girls really really act different... So, yeah..

Guys do go through puberty, but I'm not sure what that has to do with my point or whatever else. It doesn't seem very difficult for a guy to adjust to his voice cracking or growing hair on his balls.

And that's my point: I think puberty is more of a traumatizing burden on (most) girls. They have a tough time dealing with it. Before puberty, girls tend to be extremely sweet and kind-hearted and wonderful. And I think after years and years of dealing with all that stuff, they finally become wonderful people usually... I'm just saying that the teenage and early adult years seems to be when girls are the most scatterbrained and crazed. Just something I've noticed in my dealings with girls.

So yeah, I dunno, I don't think there's anything left to say. I'm no expert on girls, I'm just reporting a few facts and some stuff I've learned from dealing with a tons of girls. I'm no woman hater, I'm no misogynist, in fact I probably respect my girlfriend more than most dudes respect theirs (I've never cheated, I am honest to her even when it hurts, etc.).. so yeah. That's all.

I just think you have a gross misconception of how girls should and do act, and what is normal and what is not normal behavior in girls. When I was young, pre-puberty, I was very wild and extremely outspoken. I got good grades in school, but still managed to get in trouble a lot. When puberty hit I became more sedated, and that is basically how I am today. I know a lot of people who were the same way. Many are/were close friends of mine. I don't disagree with you when you say puberty changes people, I mean obviously that's true. What I am saying is that people respond to it in different ways. Not everyone is going to lose their mind. Some people finally learn to control theirs--and that includes girls.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.31.2007, 10:06 AM   #46
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Word.

edit. I disagree with some of what I wrote. Being cheated on and sexually abused by women probably warps my reality, as of 3 years ago. I feel a lot different now. Though I think a lot of our argument came from misunderstanding.

Old 07.31.2007, 10:07 AM   #47
ThePits
stalker

ThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's assesThePits kicks all y'all's asses
Is this the five minute argument or the full half hour?
Do I have time to get popcorn?
ThePits is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 11:50 AM   #48
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
So who won the argument? atsonicpark or lex?
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 12:01 PM   #49
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
it is a scientific fact that most women are batshit nuts.

hahahahahaha
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 12:03 PM   #50
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
it's a wonder than any women post on this board at all....

it's a shame too, because females that like sonic youth are awesome.

they're also smart; smart enough to stay away from this circle jerk sausage factory, I'm sure.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 12:11 PM   #51
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
circle jerk sausage factory

these 4 words in succession put my afternoon wank to a hault. powerful stuff

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 12:14 PM   #52
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
I just realized. What am I doing here?!?!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 12:32 PM   #53
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
google "girls having fun"

Old 05.26.2010, 01:56 PM   #54
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
just call me indie lauper
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 02:26 PM   #55
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
nicky minaj is awesome

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 02:46 PM   #56
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
eveyrone wants to have fun
word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
except there's that double standard that it's okay for guys to kick back beers but if a woman even thinks of drinking anything but cutesy cosmos she's obviously a trainwreck.

true, but from my experience, most of the girls brave enough to defy social convention and drink beers are doing it precisely because they are a trainwreck. I used to date a chick who drank pabst for christ's sake!

Quote:
girls just want to manipulate others and enjoy themselves at whatever cost possible, no matter how many people they step on or hurt. so, yes, they do just want to have fun, but they also want to be selfish, annoying, illogical, hurtful, and ridiculous.

Quote:
Well, I think almost every girl I've met is an idiot until a certain age. Like, from 15-23 or so, girls are fucking stupid. But after they mature, they end up being quite great. But we're not talking women, we're talking about girls, and girls are idiots, I've come to find out.

amen amen. Brother atsonicpark, when did you come down from Mount Sinai with the Word?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
Sounds like you mix with the wrong ones.
Most of the ones I know wanna have fun, not suffer fools, enjoy themselves etc.
They tend to be smart, independant and pay their own way,

The smart, indy ones who don't intend to suffer fools are often those very ladies who manipulate and burn the harshest

Quote:
Originally Posted by space
it's a wonder than any women post on this board at all....

it's a shame too, because females that like sonic youth are awesome.

word.

(but please excuse me, today in all ironies this thread found me in a mood best classified as 'extremely bitter')

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 02:50 PM   #57
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
http://zinelibrary.info/files/jeunefille.pdf

The YoungGirl loves her illusions in the same way as she loves her reification: by proclaiming them.
The YoungGirl sees everything as free of consequences, even her suffering. Everything’s funny, nothing’s a big deal. Everything’s cool, nothing’s serious.
The YoungGirl wants to be recognized not for what she may be but for the simple fact of her being. She wants to be recognized unconditionally.
The YoungGirl is not there to be criticized.
When the YoungGirl has come to the end of the age of childishness, where it becomes impossible to not ask herself about ends without suddenly finding herself short of means (which can happen pretty late in this society), she reproduces. Paternity and maternity comprise just another way among others, and no less free of substance, to remain under the empire of need.
The YoungGirl takes on above all the perspective of psychology, regarding herself as much as regarding the ways of the world. Thus she can present a certain consciousness of her own reification, a consciousness that itself is reified, because it is cut off from all acts.
The YoungGiril knows the standard perversions all too well.
The YoungGirl needs a kind of balance that is less like that of a dancer than it is like that of the accounting expert.
Smiles have never been any good as arguments. There is also such a thing as the smile of skeletons.
The YoungGirl’s feelings are made up of signs, and sometimes just of simple signals.
Everywhere that the ethos is failed or decomposing, the YoungGirl appears as the carrier of the fleeting, colorless morals of the Spectacle.
The YoungGirl’s not supposed to understand you.
The YoungGirl’s predilection for actors and actresses is explained by the elementary laws of magnetism: whereas they represent the positive absence of all quality, nothingness taking on all forms, she is but the negative absence of quality. Thus, the actor is the same as the YoungGirl; both her reflection and her negation.
The YoungGirl conceives of love as being a private activity.
The YoungGirl carries in her laughter all the desolation of late-night bars.
The YoungGirl is the only insect that consents to the entomology of women’s magazines.
Identical to unhappiness in that sense, the YoungGirl is never alone.
Everywhere that the YoungGirls dominate, their tastes must also dominate; that determines the tastes of our era.
The YoungGirl is the purest form of reified relationships; she is the truth behind them. The YoungGirl is the anthropological condensation of reification.
The Spectacle remunerates the YoungGirl’s conformity amply, though it does so indirectly.
In love more than anywhere else, the YoungGirl behaves like an accountant, always assuming that she loves more than she is loved, and that she gives more than she receives.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 02:56 PM   #58
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
"Everywhere that the ethos is failed or decomposing, the YoungGirl appears as the carrier of the fleeting, colorless morals of the Spectacle.
The YoungGirl’s not supposed to understand you."

I will add this though, after working with high school kids for years now, looking inside from the outside instead of being caught up as when I was younger myself, young girls are so cheery on the surface (which makes them a joy to be around), but hide the inner wrath, yet women are all teeth (which can be quite the drag) and hide the giddy cheerfulness and laughter of when they themselves were young girls..

where as we men, we're just an all around wreck most of the time

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 03:03 PM   #59
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
nicky minaj is awesome
her voice is so annoying
Satan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.26.2010, 03:04 PM   #60
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
and yr mom is at the club
grown ass women like to have fun for sure.

http://yourmomisclubbin.tumblr.com/

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth