Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Pet Peeves
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.16.2006, 11:34 AM   #61
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
I'm suprised nobody put Hayden in their list!
Old 05.17.2006, 03:45 PM   #62
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yeah....
I forgot to mention these things
-People who are dependent on the word "like" when they are talking
-Commercials in movie theatres (and during previews)
LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.16.2007, 02:26 PM   #63
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
People who write negative things about bands on youtube. If you don't like it, then fuck off.
Old 12.17.2007, 06:17 AM   #64
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
I have OCD so I'll spare you a complete list, but here's some random ones:
*Modern Indie Bands
*Hobophobes
*Mega-Christians, or Mega-(Any Religion)
*Conservatives
*Long finger nails
*Not having a completely full tag for an mp3 (Artist, album, genre, year etc)
*Rugby
*Leaving batteries in items if they are off
*Things not being sorted correctly
*Screen savers
*Girls and Guys who think that people care that their life "sucks"
*Everything about the 80's except Back to the Future and good bands
*Spelling and proper capitalisation, even if I over capitalise or spell incorrectly
*Bias in media
*Advertisements
*Advertisements during shows (Those annoying banners at the bottom)
*Leaving a song unrated in Windows Media Player
*Late night Australian radio (perhaps they do this in other countries too) where they get a direct stream from some club that pumps out the same house beat for 5 hours and remix popular radio songs over the top of that same repetitive.
*Blogs: No one cares about your life
*Myspace photo whores
*Using whiteboard markers on anything but a whiteboard
*Things not arranged parallel or perpendicular to any edge of a table or the like
*Using the LCD display on my camera. Wastes my battery.
*The fact that there are 10000 software synths that all suck serious ass. It boggles the mind how anyone could actually use them in a song without sounding lame
*People who have faces that aren't symmetric (Yeah, yeah, they can't help it blah blah)
*Lactose intolerance
*Sharing earphones with someone, so that you just have one
*Wayne Coyne's voice
*Everything the Flaming Lips did from 1997 onwards
*People who think it's trendy to take a photo of yourself in front of a mirror. It's called timer mode!
*Racists
Old 05.19.2009, 09:13 AM   #65
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
People who forget the season between winter and summer exists.

"Geez! This isn't even summer, it's only 58 out!"

"Well, it's May, so you are right, it's not summer; it's spring."
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2010, 11:54 AM   #66
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
people who sit on the outside seat of the train or bus so its hard to get into the seat next to them, people who dont look where they are going, people who stand around the door of the train and try to get on before letting other people off, the fact that no matter how much music gear i get i always want more.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2010, 12:02 PM   #67
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
people who honk in traffic hit the sonic gail kill switch
and people who throw thier trash on the ground

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2010, 12:16 PM   #68
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
people who buy 12 rolls of toilet paper, 5 candy bars, 4 liters of soda and then get in the 10 items and under lane claiming they only got 3 items. Then of course they argue that the sale coupon they have should apply to all the items when it clearly states one item only. Then of course they insist on seeing the manager. After all this is done they demand paper bags after the kid has already bagged the items in plastic.

of course I do applaud them for choosing paper over plastic.
Old 07.14.2010, 03:31 PM   #69
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
I HATE when people chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth open... i cant stand it. most of the people that do dont even realize it but i want to slap them!

homophobes. may i also point out that ive met people who are always trying to look like victims to racism. saying things like "so what if i'm (skin colour)?! why is everyone racist to me??" then those same people who complain about being discriminated so much... do the same by mocking gay people for the fact that theyre gay. it is hypocritical.

people that laugh at music because its "old". you have no idea how many kids ive met that laugh whenever they hear the beatles. i want to strangle them and bury them in my backyard (no jk, that wasnt funny)

guys who work out, have buzz cuts, and carry a macho attitude and only show interest in girls for their bodies. then when they get with those girls they ignore them most of the time unless it is for sexual pleasure. most of these guys are homophobic. but what i find funny is that most of them spend more time bashing gay people and/or working out than spending time with their actual girlfriends.

girls that are glitter and barbie who sit back all day laughing at people for their appearance and look for attention from the dumbest people you could imagine (the ones i mentioned right before this)

people who think theyre smart for liking the music they like, and will constantly try to put others down with different music taste. seriously just fucking listen to w/e you want and fuck off (sorry for the bad word!)

musicians or actors or pretty much anybody that sells with their looks and not their talent.

i probably have many more but im too lazy to keep going.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.14.2010, 10:10 PM   #70
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS MY PET PEEVE, FUCK.

Life sucks.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 01:58 PM   #71
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
^Hope life's better for you Anngella.

My most recent pet peeve is this,

I hate when people as "Why" something happens and do NOT want to hear the answer. Their statements make more sense as complaints where you replace the "why does..." with "I hate that..."
Old 09.19.2013, 02:43 PM   #72
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
I HATE when people chew with their mouth open and talk with their mouth open... i cant stand it. most of the people that do dont even realize it but i want to slap them!.

how about the people who feel its ok to eat a meal at the same time they call you on their cell phone
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 03:15 PM   #73
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Hard to describe but people who talk to you about someone you've no reason to know, and refer to them just by their first name. Can't stand it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 03:22 PM   #74
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I know that music
Old 09.19.2013, 04:26 PM   #75
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
People that stand there and linger after a conversation is over. Terribly awkward.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.19.2013, 07:29 PM   #76
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
People that anything
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.20.2013, 03:45 AM   #77
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
people here dont quote my lists and i have to re-do them?

to sum it up:
the full mouth talking- making sounds with mouth-not respecting the other persons space etc
behaviors linked to violence (homophobia, discrimination in general etc fits here). although, my theory on violence is threatened lately, but thats not the place to talk about this.

the macho-ego trip can actually be amusing to me, because i can smash it verbally very easily.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth