Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Half the day was blissful, the other have pure and utter vexation : |
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.17.2009, 07:54 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
ever had one of those days?

where the first half goes so perfect you can't even believe it, but then the second half matches the first with such utter soul crushing vexation that you just lose yr mind?

this morning my MTA commute to work went perfect, zero complaints. I ate breakfast overlooking the beach, walked into work at the high school right on time.. the kids were great. everything went smooth, I even had A LOT of fun today with my classes (i am now a teaching assistant, I get to do the same job as a teacher without all the responsibility)..

then I got out of work smiling like its Christmas, caught the bus in the wrong direction (its only 5 minutes to the light rail on the bus in the right direction) thinking it looped around maybe 15 minutes down the road, thought I'd cruise the neighborhood and take a tour to see where I work and maybe see where to get some lunch next time..

wrong bus.. that shit took me 2 hours out of my way cruising the beach cities and looping back! But in all honesty that only minorly vexed me, after all it was a truly lovely cruise along the beach the whole time, the only frustration is that I could have been all the way from LA to santa barbarba in the same time.. but hey, whatever, a cruise along the playa is a cruise along the playa, a day at the beach is fun regardless.. so everything was cool and calm, only a little anxious..

then I caught my rail two hours late but with no slack in my stride.. get to the station by my house and BAM! It is a 45 minute walk to my house so I catch this bus, but for the past FIVE YEARS this bus has been CURSED! sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't, and you never know or can predict when! So I am stuck standing there for about an hour and 15 minutes until I literally start losing my mind...

what a day. half was perfect, the other half a nightmare.. anyone else have days like these?

where is my mind?

am I going insane?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2009, 08:03 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
as they say in Palestine, "God is Good, what can be done?" I take that to heart whenever I have a weird or bad day, cuz folks in warzones know the truth of a bad day, and if they can accept the good and bad in good faith, what else can be done?

sunshine is shining, sunshine is shining.. in my life..

Rastaman Vibration is positive, live if you want to live! InI Vibration is positive.. You got to have a good vibe

Selassie I Jah! Rastafari! Selassie I Jah! Rastafari! Selassie I Jah! Rastafari!

Old 09.17.2009, 08:18 PM   #3
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I had it the other way around.

the first half of my day was total shit.

however, thanks to the dark powers of the mind (and dave), everything got better.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2009, 08:32 PM   #4
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I had one of those.

cept the bad part was me working 20 hours.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.17.2009, 08:38 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
I had one of those.

cept the bad part was me working 20 hours.

Got to make that money man that money man its still the same yo, Gotta make that money man the money man that money is murder murder

Old 09.17.2009, 09:39 PM   #6
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
keep the head up for tomorrow may be the same but backwards, and on those days you can end it with the most uplifting feeling.
Old 09.17.2009, 10:19 PM   #7
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
keep the head up for tomorrow may be the same but backwards, and on those days you can end it with the most uplifting feeling.

I learn even and especially from stressful situations, and I have long since recovered my composure and vibes. much thanks for the love and kindness

Old 09.17.2009, 11:12 PM   #8
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
I had a dream about you, suchfriends. We were arguing through text. Your texts were long and had links to various websites.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2009, 04:02 AM   #9
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
tldr
Old 09.18.2009, 07:21 AM   #10
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
ever had one of those days?

where the first half goes so perfect you can't even believe it, but then the second half matches the first with such utter soul crushing vexation that you just lose yr mind?

this morning my MTA commute to work went perfect, zero complaints. I ate breakfast overlooking the beach, walked into work at the high school right on time.. the kids were great. everything went smooth, I even had A LOT of fun today with my classes (i am now a teaching assistant, I get to do the same job as a teacher without all the responsibility)..

then I got out of work smiling like its Christmas, caught the bus in the wrong direction (its only 5 minutes to the light rail on the bus in the right direction) thinking it looped around maybe 15 minutes down the road, thought I'd cruise the neighborhood and take a tour to see where I work and maybe see where to get some lunch next time..

wrong bus.. that shit took me 2 hours out of my way cruising the beach cities and looping back! But in all honesty that only minorly vexed me, after all it was a truly lovely cruise along the beach the whole time, the only frustration is that I could have been all the way from LA to santa barbarba in the same time.. but hey, whatever, a cruise along the playa is a cruise along the playa, a day at the beach is fun regardless.. so everything was cool and calm, only a little anxious..

then I caught my rail two hours late but with no slack in my stride.. get to the station by my house and BAM! It is a 45 minute walk to my house so I catch this bus, but for the past FIVE YEARS this bus has been CURSED! sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't, and you never know or can predict when! So I am stuck standing there for about an hour and 15 minutes until I literally start losing my mind...

what a day. half was perfect, the other half a nightmare.. anyone else have days like these?

That's a nice story.
Old 09.18.2009, 02:26 PM   #11
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
I get days like that all the time.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.18.2009, 02:58 PM   #12
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
nothing but vexation for me
Old 09.19.2009, 04:43 AM   #13
Sonic Youth Gossip
stalker

Sonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth Gossip kicks all y'all's asses
that was like my computer today,
working in max/msp everything was running smooth
then bug after bug after bug
Sonic Youth Gossip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth