Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Grete's SY forum music project
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.08.2006, 03:35 PM   #1
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
As you all know, Grete has her own SY forum that she administrates, & she is making a new topic for her forum. Grete is going to start a topic for bands from all over the world to post their stuff, & she has asked me to notify friends. Well, this board is the closest thing I have to a friend, so I figured make a thread about it. Just let Grete know if you'd like to give some tracks to her by posting in this thread.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.08.2006, 03:40 PM   #2
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses
ehm it's not a topic, but I put information and mp3 in my site about bands from all over the world >>>http://grete.altervista.org/

Thank you very much!!;-)

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.09.2006, 09:13 PM   #3
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Well, here is the site that Grete made for my groups Privacy & Dislodgement.
Check it out & see if you like the work that Grete does, although I'm sure you already know. If you like, post a reply to Grete, & I'm sure she'll be more than accomidating.

http://grete.altervista.org/grete_0053.html
-George Carlin
Old 04.10.2006, 08:06 AM   #4
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
As you all know, Grete has her own SY forum that she administor's, & she is making a new topic for her forum. Grete is going to start a topic for bands from all over the world to post their stuff, & she has asked me to notify friends. Well, this board is the closest thing I have to a friend, so I figured make a thread about it. Just let Grete know if you'd like to give some tracks to her by posting in this thread.

Administrates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 08:08 AM   #5
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Damn, I thought someone had posted something serious, or music related.
Go figure.
-George Carlin
Old 04.10.2006, 08:17 AM   #6
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Serious? It was serious. The thread about grammar has made me incredibly conscious of the poor levels of spelling here. You might not care, but it is very important to many (slightly sad and pedantic) people on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 08:21 AM   #7
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

Well, I try my best to be the spell-check of humans. I hate misspelling or just bad grammar. I'll go fix my post right now.
-George Carlin

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth