Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.19.2014, 03:11 PM   #37721
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
^^ ha ha, that looks like fun. is it some sort of rocket-based theremin?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2014, 12:31 PM   #37722
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdEHKuJQyM8

I'm studying some SF3 videos. I'd never think I'd see myself on this level. In my life I've never felt like any of my hard work 'paid off'....I never really worked hard in school because I've always felt like I never needed to. A lot of my homework was done last minute...especially the papers....and I always got decent grades...so I never really tried. Then working(most of my life) with my dad\....with no pay when I was younger...never really taught me anything except for...."just bust your ass". That was it. No lesson beyond that. I never gotten a talk about savings...or anything related to hard work paying off....I think this is why I'm so awful with money....but I'm learning now(better late then never). I always just busted my ass....well....just because. and Honestly....it's not exactly a bad thing...I work without complaints. If my boss wants something done...I do it and that's the end of that...but I never felt good or proud....or accomplished...The feeling is always empty. But SF3 makes me feel great. It's just nice feeling your hard work pay off....and it's something I never felt before....NEVER. I played sports, graduated from high school(not college....yet), I've played SUPER long games that gave me the illusion of feeling accomplished....but the feeling was nothing compared to pulling off precise combos....confirming your attacks into a super....react parry/block.....wow. Anyways....it's just nice seeing hard work pay off is all I want to say....it sucks that I'm barely learning this now.....from a video game...-_- but it's better than not learnign at all...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.21.2014, 05:36 PM   #37723
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i just helped kill and butcher a Very Large Sheep! part of it was grilled and it was DELICIOUS. the rest is now hanging in game bags. now i need a shower.

MUTTOOOOOOON!!!!

thank you, sheep.
Old 12.23.2014, 03:19 AM   #37724
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
all i want is to be left alone by everyone and be alone and paint. paint smth good and not like those 2 turds i did since saturday.

last morning my pulse was up to 100.
i m having atm the 3rd mini anxiety crisis. i think thats what it is.
i ll take a shower later and go to the pharmacy to measure my basics.

and will have the day for me, as i used to.

what was going on is that dear person of mine has been to the hospital.
for a month now and some time before that. he is getting out tomorrow.
trhere were a couple of times i wanted to rant about it here and i needed it badly but didnt out of discretion for him. he almost died 3 times.
he ll be ok - if his personality lets him. because we have to deal with that as well.
and it has been too much.
the sadness unbearable, the hours..well almost all day there.
and thats the reason i havent been painting.

no need pls to comment to all that. thank you. for any thoughts etc.
i want him to get well and me get back to my stuff for the time i have left.
which is not much.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.24.2014, 10:29 AM   #37725
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
yeah so i ll be taking pills to lower my pulse.
for a week and then we ll see.
i think its anxiety and not smth else, but eitherway my annual blood tests are due in a month.

someone posted wish you a dreamful 2015
and i read 'dreadful'.
Old 12.24.2014, 11:29 AM   #37726
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

^^ it's sort of unfair (sort of, but not really) to say all that and then ask us not to comment.

but anyway, you know you have all of our best wishes yes? and i don't mean just the royal "we" (i do mean that as well, ha ha), i also mean everyone here who cares about you.

okay, now i shut up!
Old 12.26.2014, 05:02 PM   #37727
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

hoochy mama, i made my 3rd pizza ever today and it's INCREDIBLE!!!

ham + onions

yesterday it was olives. but the day-old dough was way better.

never will i have to buy a pizza again. now i have to build a wood oven!
Old 12.27.2014, 09:47 AM   #37728
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
fresh tomato is a fantastic topping...mmmmI had some pizza yesterday at work....but the cheap sarpino's crap.
Old 12.27.2014, 12:05 PM   #37729
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^^ it's sort of unfair (sort of, but not really) to say all that and then ask us not to comment.

but anyway, you know you have all of our best wishes yes? and i don't mean just the royal "we" (i do mean that as well, ha ha), i also mean everyone here who cares about you.

okay, now i shut up!

yes and thank you and to let you know the abstract attempts i did this week went to a turd'shellmouth.. eggs were for fun and to unblock me. so i m thinking to go back to the blue backround portrait. now.

homemade pizzas rule!
Old 12.27.2014, 11:11 PM   #37730
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

good luck manz on yer endeavors.
Old 12.28.2014, 02:50 AM   #37731
Nefeli
invito al cielo

wish you all the best, PLips.
Old 12.28.2014, 09:39 AM   #37732
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i made a decision. im cancelling my internet this week or so. you were a university level forum that got along well. im $1900 in debt and i have to leave. enjoy 2015. i have my frog cartoon to work on on my 'danny molek' youtube channel. ir is my main priority and i dont need the internet to finish it. i'll miss the people i got to know and probably check in at the library but i'll be back full yime in a year or two. it was nice to meet you guys you were really kind

oh, man! we'll miss you.

all the best to you.
Old 12.28.2014, 10:59 AM   #37733
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLips
i made a decision. im cancelling my internet this week or so. you were a university level forum that got along well. im $1900 in debt and i have to leave. enjoy 2015. i have my frog cartoon to work on on my 'danny molek' youtube channel. ir is my main priority and i dont need the internet to finish it. i'll miss the people i got to know and probably check in at the library but i'll be back full yime in a year or two. it was nice to meet you guys you were really kind

good luck mate.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 09:47 AM   #37734
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Line at starbucks here at LAX was longer than the line for security. . Thankfully i saw they had coffee at the restaurant right next store with no line and better coffee. . I hate starbucks.. at San Francisco Airport they have Peets, in Portland some indie spots. LA people have horrendous taste in coffee

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 09:49 AM   #37735
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Only two more days and I will have gotten high every day of 2014.

Not a very productive year, I have to admit, but I have been relatively mellow. Not happy exactly, but certainly less prone to bouts of anxiety.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 09:57 AM   #37736
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Also, so we're losing PLips?? I fucking hope gasty isn't coming back

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 03:19 PM   #37737
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Guest23 is glice.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 09:06 PM   #37738
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

FLSL(floatingslowly) I tried lookin' yer ass up on PSN. I gots a 4. EVOLghost add mes.
Old 12.29.2014, 11:14 PM   #37739
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck mang, good call. I am...floatingslowly.

Maybe it says Space Magic though...

ps: get the free DC fighting game in the PS store before month ends. Also: omg Destiny.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.29.2014, 11:58 PM   #37740
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
the first full day i moved country 6 months ago i bought a pair of jeans. discounted in gap store for like £10-15 or something. i have worn them every single day since then except for days ive only worn my work clothes. i washed them once.

2015 = the 1 pair of jeans for 1 year challenge.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1387178718371877188418851886 1887 188818891890189719371987 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth