Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page "<your name> looks like"
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.04.2006, 05:30 AM   #1
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
sorry but im a college on a free period and im sooo borred.

if you type "<your name> looks like" into google you will get alsorts of information about yourself you never knew.

such as, (my names rosie (rosanna) by the way)

Rosie Looks like it's me and you again tonight
Rosie looks like she's about to fall asleep
Rosie looks like an arrogant sow with more balls than brains and more mouth than sense
Imagine what Rosie looks like without the makeover. That's what I wake up to every morning. Damn right I needed a cruise
Rosie. Looks like you all are having a great time
Rosie looks like she is well equiped to tackle any household chore
Rosie looks like she's enjoying some fine comics.
Rosie looks like Winona Ryder in Alien Resurrection.
Jesus!!! Rosie looks like shit.
Rosie looks like an expensive refrigerator on wheels
so much of Rosie looks like a squished cantaloupe
Rosie" looks like the plague and sounds like the plague
Rosie looks like she isn't sure if they are in trouble or not! ...
Any family pet that's been with your family for several years (especially ones with unique personalities, as Rosie looks like she had) will be mourned. ...
Your eyes tell the seeing part of your brain what Rosie looks like. Your nose tells the smelling part of your brain what Rosie smells like.
rosie looks like she's going to stuff her head in the bowl
Rosie looks like Wynona Ryder after she's been slapped happy
Rosie. Looks like something from out of space
Rosie ! Looks like a great place to anchor , when sailing around the world !! ...
Rosie looks like a spider monkey

and this one which some of you might be thinking right now
Rosie, looks like you are losing your credibility...please just go ...
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 05:35 AM   #2
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
i did one for my friend Lara and got these.

Lara looks like someone smacked her in the lip
Lara looks like Debra Messing from Will and Grace
Lara looks like a real person instead of a stick women
lara looks like utter crap.
Lara looks like a pig in the PSP shots
Lara looks like a young Susan Sarandon, and seems to have Susan's talent for acting
Lara looks like a crippled old lady with a stiff back
Lara looks like a proper, human being. A slightly bug-eyed human, but all the same
Lara looks like some character from The Muppet Show
Lara, looks like your boyfriend is cheating on you with Mr. PeePee
Lara looks like a hunchback gorilla
Lara looks like she's in one of those "Stars Without Makeup!" stories the tabloids love to run
Old 05.04.2006, 05:44 AM   #3
screamingskull
invito al cielo

i tried "<sonic youth> sounds like" and got these

Sonic Youth sounds like is open for debate, however. The band were beyond punk while punk was still in its youth
Sonic Youth sounds like New York, because they live there
Sonic Youth. Sounds Like: post-rock and roll, epic artrock, indie, brian eno, t-rex, sonic youth, television, talking heads, blondie, velvet underground
I imagine Sonic Youth sounds like while they are sleeping
sonic youth, sounds like sunset
This is what mature Sonic Youth sounds like, and it's some of the best contemporary American music out there
I've barely had time to figure out what the Sonic Youth sounds like
Sonic Youth sounds like shit outside of clubs
this isn't like what Sonic Youth sounds like on a bad day
I had never heard anything about what Sonic Youth sounds like so I wasn't prepared at all
Sonic Youth sounds like Sonic Youth
sonic youth sounds like the heaviest moments of sun ra & stockhausen
sonic youth, sounds like violence
sonic youth, sounds like chicken
Old 05.04.2006, 05:53 AM   #4
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
This is what Joel looks like when he stands next to a Mustang.
Does anyone else thing joel looks like tobey maguire in this picture??
This is what the name "Joel" looks like in Japanese:.
oh wow, joel looks REALLY good! lol.
Joel looks like he's going to an office party.

what time is where you are? it's 5 in the morning here and i'm getting ready for school
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 05:56 AM   #5
screamingskull
invito al cielo

or you can take the emo quiz......find out how emo you are?
http://quizilla.com/users/KissMarkSu...%20Emo%20Quiz/
Old 05.04.2006, 05:57 AM   #6
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody

what time is where you are? it's 5 in the morning here and i'm getting ready for school

it's 11:56am here. and pretty hot outside.
Old 05.04.2006, 06:03 AM   #7
screamingskull
invito al cielo

some more Joel ones for finding nobody.

JOEL: Looks like he's collecting the entire set
well-groomed Joel looks like a visitor from another planet
Joel. Looks like it’s just you and me
Joel looks like he's just emerged from spending two years in the basement
Joel looks like the love child of Dave Barry and Bill Gates
Joel: looks like a fishbowl upside down but it looks like a spaceman too but i like it its cool.
Joel looks like me and takes after his mom
Joel. Looks like great weather for diggin
Joel Looks like he just sat on something
Joel looks like a flamingo doing that
Old 05.04.2006, 06:04 AM   #8
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
i answered all the stuff, how do i go to the next page on the emo quiz?

EDIT- nevermind
Old 05.04.2006, 06:06 AM   #9
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Why did you even take this When you know you are not emo?

that's what i got
Old 05.04.2006, 06:07 AM   #10
finding nobody
invito al cielo

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/cont....aspx?cid=1195

this one is fun
Old 05.04.2006, 06:12 AM   #11
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
my Name(Gabriele) brings up loads of biblical stuff

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 06:14 AM   #12
screamingskull
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
Why did you even take this When you know you are not emo?

that's what i got

ha ah ha ahah me too....my friend Lara got EMOFAG!!!
Old 05.04.2006, 06:26 AM   #13
screamingskull
invito al cielo

searched "<thurston>looks like" and got

Thurston Looks Like I would If I were uglier and into noise-rock
thurston looks like an angry Skin head with short hair
thurston looks like a turtle
Thurston looks like a superstar
thurston looks like trevor and sean melted together
Thurston looks like he May well be on the sidelines
Thurston looks like the kind of player Billy Beane likes -- he may not excite the scouts
Thurston looks like he is from the Planet Vulcan

and "<Kim>looks like"

Kim Looks Like A Gremlin
Kim looks like an adult-sized Cupid of an indiscernible gender and walks like a tree with no roots
Kim' looks like she's 45 years OOOLLDDD
Kim looks like singer/songwriter John Mayer. ...
Kim looks like she is wearing a three tier version of my mom’s housedress except the straps were shorter
Kim looks like... I never really knew what she looked like out from under the wigs and lack of clothing

and my favourite
Kim looks like a whore in wonderland
Old 05.04.2006, 06:32 AM   #14
screamingskull
invito al cielo

"<Lee>looks like"

Lee Looks Like A Sportscaster
LEE LOOKS LIKE 'A CARTOON CHARACTER
Lee looks like he smells like old hair dye and chili
Lee looks like a witch
Lee looks like he's wearing the same suit he wore to the Independent Spirit Awards yesterday
Lee looks like he may have been a steal at 30
Lee looks like he'll get the baggy green on again during the ashes
Lee looks like a period gangster as he shows off the project site

"<steve>looks like"

Steve looks like a mushroom
Steve looks like a surfer but sounds like a mobster
Steve looks like Philip, but he has a smaller head
Steve looks like something half human, half plastic action figure, which I like to call a 'mandroid'. ...
Steve, Looks like you've put in a great deal of work and I appreciate that
Steve looks like my least favorite professor from back in university
Steve looks like his wonderful self, a bit darker, don't know why
Steve looks like he just woke up
Steve: Looks like a pretty tough product
Steve looks like some weird basketball playing zombie needing to devour the ball in order to stay alive. At least he’s not eating brains! ...
steve looks like a pretty nice person and also kind I wish I could meet him oh my god I love his hair curly
Old 05.04.2006, 09:02 AM   #15
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
cool one.
some fuck just sent me this joke
Quote:
Deer Sir,
I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. .

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

Quote:

Employer's response:......

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey,

we've got spell check!!
Old 05.04.2006, 11:28 AM   #16
cuetzpalin
the end of the ugly

cuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's assescuetzpalin kicks all y'all's asses
**the emo quiz--i'm the "emo fuck"

Co-founder of uber-kool outsiders' club.
member of Pookie's fan club
cuetzpalin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 12:01 PM   #17
khchris
little trouble girl

khchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud ofkhchris has much to be proud of
khchris looks like "kkk"
khchris is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 12:04 PM   #18
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
The first and best one

Quote:

Phil looks like typical Phil...

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.04.2006, 01:43 PM   #19
Pablitzen
the destroyed room

Pablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to beholdPablitzen is a splendid one to behold
  • Well, I know someone that is cuter Don't know what's Pablo looks like, but he can't be prettier, no cause it's impossible.
  • Pablo looks like he is praying to some higher power
  • Pablo.....looks like a winner!
  • Pablo, looks like a great spot to sit and watch the world
  • Pablo looks like a pit bull standing on its hind legs
  • Pablo looks like a fine place for the kids to have grown up
  • Pablo looks like a miniature Cristina
  • Pablo looks like he could bang a back out
  • Pablo looks like a young antonio banderas
  • Pablo looks like a dragqueen
  • Pablo looks like an early Dick Bogart
  • Pablo looks like a mini Juan Carlos already
  • Pablo looks like a monkey
  • Pablo, Looks like that H2 your waiting for should be coming soon
  • Pablo looks like a beat up HOOKER
  • Pablo looks like he's relaxed, like really relaxed man
  • Pablo looks like the exorcist
  • Pablo looks like a cool kitty
  • Pablo looks like he's part of the Frankenstein clan...must have been a camera error with his hair
Old 05.04.2006, 02:12 PM   #20
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Jason looks like a midget.
Jason looks like total crap. Monstrous, yes, but in such a plain way that he's interchangeable with so many.
Jason looks like a possible winner.
Jason, have you thought of adding a George Foreman Grille to your kitchen?
Jason looks like a male model from the men's section of the sear's catalog....this is true.
Jason, your work blows chunks.

That's enough....

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth