Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page USA v. Iraq insurgency!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.10.2006, 03:57 PM   #1
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
Strategically speaking, who do you think is the more artful in warfare? Show!

in my humble opinion the insrgents are doing a good job of disrupting the status quo as the americns envisioned it. and they may even succeed in removing troops earlier than expected, i believe. but there is also the mighty power of the USA which has crushed a rather large oppositional space...may all those who lost their lives in the war rest in peace
cagedbird is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 04:54 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
you must quit playing games on the computer all day. it will eventually rob you of any sense of reality, you know...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.10.2006, 09:35 PM   #3
cagedbird
the destroyed room

cagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's assescagedbird kicks all y'all's asses
this is not a game. i know soldiers and i know families involved in the war. acquaintances, yes, but i am interested in international development. is the sonic youth board any less legitimate a place to poll than the whitey pages?. but thanks for the advise. i did notice that ... well, anyway.

and i don't play games. in my best moments i am ahead of the 'game.' gimme a break. see above. fuck you very much. love. sojtc. and that's an acronym...sHAPE of jAZZ tO cOME. (you be the jazz or the come)
Old 05.11.2006, 10:15 AM   #4
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
you've obviously misplaced this post in the SY gossip section. It should be in the 4th section of Non-sonic related anything.

First, you are sick and twisted to be pointing out so matter-of-factedly that the insurgents are doing a good job of disrupting things over there. What they are doing is slaughtering innocent civilians and fellow Iraqis who are attempting to bring civility and equal representation to a part of the world that has been routinely squashed by the whims and desires of a despot.

Next time you hear about a car bomb exploding in a marketplace indiscriminately killing Iraqi men, women and children, think about it. It may be fun for you who want the US out of Iraq, but it is sickening for those of us who want peace and stability in that part of the world.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 10:55 AM   #5
space_monkey
bad moon rising

space_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's asses
you have lose that war! jerks!!
space_monkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 12:32 PM   #6
cagedbird
the destroyed room

next time i hear about the car bomb i will think about a man named slane who lost both of his legs as the result of an irish car bomb. but more over i will think about why if the MI5 bought car bomb weapons for the IRA, the CIA would not buy car bomb weapons for the Iraqi insurgents. in a certain strategic light, this car bomb stuff is not new. read more irish history. or british history.
Old 05.11.2006, 12:38 PM   #7
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
I thought we were talking about the USA vs. Iraqi Insurgency (please refer to your title of this thread). Had I known we were talking about the UK vs. IRA then I would have addressed that.

Sorry. Maybe next time I reply to your thread, I will take all possibilities into account.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
Old 05.11.2006, 12:39 PM   #8
bucklebone
bad moon rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by space_monkey

A Croat calling Americans "jerks". You, my friend, are a thankless asshole.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
Old 05.11.2006, 01:02 PM   #9
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space_monkey

Whether or not we "win" or "lose" that war will be determined by the long-term effects on life in Iraq.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 01:05 PM   #10
space_monkey
bad moon rising

space_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's assesspace_monkey kicks all y'all's asses
but life in iraq is worst after "bush" attack !is'n it?
the reason of attack is oil and you know that!!
space_monkey is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 01:09 PM   #11
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Life immediately after surgery is worse, also. That doesn't mean it's not better for you in the long run. Sometimes, progress requires some short-term pain. As for Iraq, we will have to wait and see...

And if you think that you "know" this war is about oil, then you are an idiot. The fact that a motive might exist doesn't mean that it was the motive.
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2006, 02:03 PM   #12
cagedbird
the destroyed room

sorry bucklebone. i was confusing you with !@#$%! who posted a more expasive comment. but still i was also replying to your admonition to think about the iraqi people when i think about the next car bomb that i hear about. i just cannot stop myself from asking who is really responsible for this kind of strategy, given recent western strategies of aiding the enemy in northern ireland. the thread is still about iraq v. usa.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth