Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page alright let's talk about stuff that pisses us off
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.06.2006, 02:47 AM   #61
static-harmony
invito al cielo

static-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's assesstatic-harmony kicks all y'all's asses
All Californian drivers, especially here in L.A. if you wanna speak of ppl who don't know how to drive, just come here.

The fact that it doesn't rain here as much as I want it too, damn it I love the fucking rain.

static-harmony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 03:09 AM   #62
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
The Sisterhood of the Traveling pants has been on various satelite channels all day. I hate the name of the movie, and I am sure I would hate whatever the movie is about.
You must buy everyone a round of drinks before hooking Amaranth up again for being dead on.
Old 06.06.2006, 06:28 AM   #63
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Trust in me, I am Doctor Lee...
Old 06.06.2006, 06:46 AM   #64
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
I hate it when all these kids that are in love with bands such as: Blink 182, Sum 41, Fall Out Boy, Youth Brigade, etc... Call these bands "PuNk". First off listen to some old punk rock, you know the actual punk rock and then tell me these puddles of greasey camel shit are punk. Its one thing if you like the band, I'm not hating on you for that, thats your choice. Just don't call them punk music, because if any of these kids had a drop of knowledge beyond the ramones and sex pistols, they would know that this MTV infused factory line "punk" could not possibly be the real thing.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 06:46 AM   #65
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
That's my word.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 08:05 AM   #66
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
crying children on public transport has to be up there. also the parents of said children who do nothing about it. i have sat on a train for 10 hours with a non stop screaming kid who's mum didnt do anything to appease it. the whole train was baying for blood.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 08:08 AM   #67
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
pc's and their general way of breaking down. infact does anyone know what to do if after an update your pc says that your version of windows is countereit?
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 08:09 AM   #68
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
my motherfucking goddamn stupid ass cocksucking neighbors that have called the cops on us for no reason at least 20 times just this year. there is NO noise ordinance here, therefore if we are not doing anything illegal and we are on our own property just making noise, they can just go fuck themselves cause ain't nothing they can do about it. likewise, i threw a rotten turkey in their pool last night.
You must spread saturnine around.Full stop.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:03 AM   #69
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlegmscope
When the record sleeves and plastic cover bags are in paraller direction, which means that the vinyl disc slips out easily. Each of them are supposed to point in opposite direction, to prevent the disc from falling out. you know what I mean.

I think you mean perpendicular to the outer sleeve, but I know what you mean. You have: Outer sleeve and inner sleeve. The record should be in the inner sleeve with the exit for the record pointing towards the top of the outer sleeve, not in the opposite direction to the out-hole for the outer sleeve. The only exception being for DJ's.

Anyway, I would like to say that some people's pet peeves are really, really insanely stupid and hypocritical beyond belief. Naming no names. But that pisses me off, people who feel the need to inadvertently subvert the good work of proper cynics like myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:04 AM   #70
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballGrowth
My friend once asked me " I wonder if any pedophiles drive ice cream trucks? It's the perfect cover "

They have been known to, there was one in my area who was arrested a year or so ago. Other hot jobs for paedos include teachers and care-workers.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.06.2006, 09:09 AM   #71
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I think you mean perpendicular to the outer sleeve, but I know what you mean. You have: Outer sleeve and inner sleeve. The record should be in the inner sleeve with the exit for the record pointing towards the top of the outer sleeve, not in the opposite direction to the out-hole for the outer sleeve. The only exception being for DJ's.

Anyway, I would like to say that some people's pet peeves are really, really insanely stupid and hypocritical beyond belief. Naming no names. But that pisses me off, people who feel the need to inadvertently subvert the good work of proper cynics like myself.
Are you on a high today or what?

Old 06.06.2006, 09:12 AM   #72
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Are you on a high today or what?

Cruisin' baby, just cruisin'.

Actually, I'm revising for my driving theory test tomorrow... soon I shall be able to drive away and not be confined by rubbish public transport! Ha! Fuck you menial proles, I shall no longer suffer you poor odours and, "Yes, I think Dan Brown isn't a waste of otherwise usefull flesh" conversations! MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Old 06.06.2006, 09:15 AM   #73
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:

Actually, I'm revising for my driving theory test tomorrow... soon I shall be able to drive away and not be confined by rubbish public transport! Ha! Fuck you menial proles, I shall no longer suffer you poor odours and, "Yes, I think Dan Brown isn't a waste of otherwise usefull flesh" conversations! MWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good luck.Make sure you remember where the breaks are placed in the car though.You never know when you are driving on a high.

Old 06.06.2006, 09:18 AM   #74
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

they've got the automobile in somerset now have they?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:19 AM   #75
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Good luck.Make sure you remember where the breaks are placed in the car though.You never know when you are driving on a high.

Oh, it's not that test, it's the one where you sit in front of a computer and have to touch a screen to answer some menial question.

Incidentally, I noticed that the official DVLA practice DVD has the same typo with 'Brakes' that you just made on one of the questions.

Quote:
Old 06.06.2006, 09:19 AM   #76
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
they've got the automobile in somerset now have they?

Where else do you think tractors come from?

Quote:
Old 06.06.2006, 09:21 AM   #77
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Where else do you think tractors come from?

well good luck in your tractor theory test!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.06.2006, 09:22 AM   #78
porkmarras
invito al cielo

Quote:
Oh, it's not that test, it's the one where you sit in front of a computer and have to touch a screen to answer some menial question.

Incidentally, I noticed that the official DVLA practice DVD has the same typo with 'Brakes' that you just made on one of the questions.
Have you got a spare copy of that?

Old 06.06.2006, 09:31 AM   #79
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
well good luck in your tractor theory test!

Thanks. I keep forgetting to drive really slowly on major roads at peak times without letting people pass. I'm quite good at leaning out of the window and doffing my cap lechorously to girls old enough to be my grandaughters though.

Quote:
Have you got a spare copy of that?

You can have it when I've passed my proper test, which should be in a month or so. I fully intend learning 'correct' driving for long enough to pass and then becoming a psychopathic cunt on the roads.

Quote:
Old 06.06.2006, 12:52 PM   #80
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
Loggers(ie the ones who are probably cutting down trees behind my house and are being very noisy)
People who are tearing down the rainforests
Klu Klux Klan
Fred Phelps (and therefore bigots)
my little brother's friends
when my brothers don't clean up after themselves, like leaving dishes and garbage all over the place
people who make fun of my speech
people who take advantage of my social disadvantage
LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth