Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Bitch about things you are pissed off about II
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2020, 09:48 PM   #2961
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I mean, I'm sure that the rowing is cool. However, the guys who do it are total dickheads.

yeah, that’s... probably true for the most part hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
I didn't end up ditching swimming in the end - I chickened out and went to join the line for the bus. Then, once I was there, I semi-seriously attempted to jump the fence and ended up cutting my hand (which you may have heard about).
i don’t know why you feel your life is such a tragedy when it reads like great comedy! ah... i hope one day you can look back, and laugh too, instead of suffer.

and didja ever watch “freaks and geeks”? that was some good tv, and i think it still holds true 2 decades later (4 after the period when it’s set). do yourself a favor and watch it before you graduate.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2020, 12:12 PM   #2962
ilduclo
invito al cielo

ilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's assesilduclo kicks all y'all's asses
our one new rescue cat, Bee, is doing great. Really beautiful spotted brown and white with a thick short coat and a huge tail. She came with a favorite toy, a small furry squirrel. She likes to take it and dunk it in her water bowl, then drop it off someplace where we will step on it with bare feet in the morning. We call the squirrel "Duncan", as in "have you seen Duncan?"

the other kitty, El Cid isn't so good ,(and thus the complaint). He was at various vets before we got him, and they tested and tried various antibiotics, wormers, etc. We took him to our vet, who is just a super nice and super knowlegeable guy, he tested him for FIP, and he's positive. It's feline infectious peritonitus, and it's fatal, and not at all a pleasant way to go. So, we got this good vet coming over tomorrow to give him the hot shot. We like to do it at home, because it's less stressful to the animal. Poor little Sid, he's a pretty sweet little guy and I was looking forward to having him around.
ilduclo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.19.2020, 12:56 PM   #2963
Antagon
expwy. to yr skull

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
the other kitty, El Cid isn't so good ,(and thus the complaint). He was at various vets before we got him, and they tested and tried various antibiotics, wormers, etc. We took him to our vet, who is just a super nice and super knowlegeable guy, he tested him for FIP, and he's positive. It's feline infectious peritonitus, and it's fatal, and not at all a pleasant way to go. So, we got this good vet coming over tomorrow to give him the hot shot. We like to do it at home, because it's less stressful to the animal. Poor little Sid, he's a pretty sweet little guy and I was looking forward to having him around.

Damn, that's heartbreaking. Poor little fella.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
99139146147148 149
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth